Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

Re:Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Jan 11, 09 12:11 PM
Just finished this game thought it was well worth the money, very enjoyable, more please

[Post New]by susanbetzel on Jan 11, 09 8:41 PM
BIRDRED wrote:I am having trouble at the Mayan Calendar, I tried to rotate the pieces with no avail, How do you rotate them, ive tried right clicking and that sends them back to the list . I just dont know how, please help!! Thanks , Joy

[Post New]by susanbetzel on Jan 11, 09 8:44 PM
susanbetzel wrote:
BIRDRED wrote:I am having trouble at the Mayan Calendar, I tried to rotate the pieces with no avail, How do you rotate them, ive tried right clicking and that sends them back to the list . I just dont know how, please help!! Thanks , Joy
this is a new question as i finally figured out the old one, but how in the heck does that calendae and how many pieces are there ?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 12, 09 7:38 AM
susanbetzel wrote:
susanbetzel wrote:
this is a new question as i finally figured out the old one, but how in the heck does that calendae and how many pieces are there ?

Hi susanbetzel- make sure that you cannot move the first piece. When in the correct position it will sparkle and you will no longer be able to move it.

Noonio
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by Noonio on Jan 12, 09 12:42 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Noonio
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Noonio on Jan 12, 09 12:49 PM
Hello can you please help me. I am stuck in the Mayan Tulum. I have collected all the items. I have pressed the stone on the right, which has sparkled but I dont know what to do next. I have tried pressing all the other stones and compass on the floor but nothing is happening. I have looked on the photo bucket but it only shows where to find all the items but not the next steps. Please help.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 12, 09 1:08 PM
Noonio wrote:Hello can you please help me. I am stuck in the Mayan Tulum. I have collected all the items. I have pressed the stone on the right, which has sparkled but I dont know what to do next. I have tried pressing all the other stones and compass on the floor but nothing is happening. I have looked on the photo bucket but it only shows where to find all the items but not the next steps. Please help.

Hi Noonio- welcome to the forums!

Place head on statue. When head is facing east, click on the symbol for east on wall. Turn head and repeat for all the directions. From left to right the symbols are: N, S, W, E

pattyrn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by pattyrn on Jan 13, 09 4:43 PM
I have never played a game like this or wrote to a forum. So take it easy on me.
I'm stuck. I'm on the docks and can't find the pears. I also can't find the crowbar in the vault. I'm starting to figure this out but need some help. Pattyrn

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 13, 09 4:47 PM
pattyrn wrote:I have never played a game like this or wrote to a forum. So take it easy on me.
I'm stuck. I'm on the docks and can't find the pears. I also can't find the crowbar in the vault. I'm starting to figure this out but need some help. Pattyrn

Hi Pattyrn- welcome to the forums!

PEARS – break small box on top of crate, just to left of the rope coil

For the crowbar, if it's in blue, open the safe door. If it's not in blue- use the item finder from your tools

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Jan 15, 09 7:59 PM
I can't get the pencil to reveal the Brooklyn Map. Have tried over and over. Please help.
still doesn't work anymore ideas. thanks so much.

Edited on 01/27/2009 at 10:39:26 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 15, 09 8:10 PM
micah123 wrote:I can't get the pencil to reveal the Brooklyn Map. Have tried over and over. Please help.

Hi Micah123-

Click, hold and rub the pencil over the paper as if you were making a rubbing....

[Post New]by mauigirl_1 on Jan 15, 09 9:01 PM
Hello, I can't figure out how to finish the Lost Tomb. You push those things on the wall and there is that combination in front but there is also that light that you are supposed to put a hexagonal thing. Can anyone help?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 15, 09 9:16 PM
mauigirl_1 wrote:Hello, I can't figure out how to finish the Lost Tomb. You push those things on the wall and there is that combination in front but there is also that light that you are supposed to put a hexagonal thing. Can anyone help?

Hi Mauigitl1- welcome to the forums!

BLUE GEM – press the symbols on the wall in this order – 2 feathers, 2 beetles, snake, 1 feather, one beetle.

TREASURE- place the blue gem in the ceiling, upper left. Light will shine on three symbols. Turn the outer ring to the cow, the next ring to the jar and the center ring to lips(?). Place the blue gem in the center of the wheel. Click on the treasure.

[Post New]by love1982 on Jan 17, 09 2:51 PM
Hello: I have a question, I am in the Temple of Tulum, I have found everything but 2Xstone tablet, I have been messisng with the stones in the middle of the board and can't find a solution, anyone know how to get through this board?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 17, 09 2:57 PM
love1982 wrote:Hello: I have a question, I am in the Temple of Tulum, I have found everything but 2Xstone tablet, I have been messisng with the stones in the middle of the board and can't find a solution, anyone know how to get through this board?

Hi Love1982- welcome to the forums!

Start by putting the two pieces with the bar in them at the bottom. The figure is a man sitting, facing right, holding fire. If that dosent help, Gamezebo has a screenshot of the solution- look under tips and tricks.

[Post New]by Rach67 on Jan 18, 09 9:28 AM
prpldva wrote:
micah123 wrote:I can't get the pencil to reveal the Brooklyn Map. Have tried over and over. Please help.

Hi Micah123-

Click, hold and rub the pencil over the paper as if you were making a rubbing....

Hi, sorry to be really thick, but what paper? If it's the paper in my Items list how do I also pick up the pencil?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 18, 09 9:30 AM
Rach67 wrote:
prpldva wrote:

Hi Micah123-

Hi, sorry to be really thick, but what paper? If it's the paper in my Items list how do I also pick up the pencil?

Whe you have put the red books in the correct order (they sparkle) Place the paper on the books- it will stay there. You can then use the pencil

after you get the paper it will go to your inventory

Edited on 01/18/2009 at 9:31:12 AM PST

[Post New]by Rach67 on Jan 18, 09 9:32 AM
prpldva wrote:
Rach67 wrote:
prpldva wrote:

Hi Micah123-

Whe you have put the red books in the correct order (they sparkle) Place the paper on the books- it will stay there. You can then use the pencil

after you get the paper it will go to your inventory

THANK YOU!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 18, 09 9:36 AM
Rach67 wrote:

THANK YOU!!!

You're very welcome! Enjoy the game!

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Jan 18, 09 12:00 PM
I didn't buy this game when it first came out preferring to buy others instead, because I am not a fan of historical games where the items are greyed out or really difficult to see. I thought this game was very good though it had all the requirements that I was looking for neverending hints and easyish puzzles. I loved the end the glowing treasure was a sight to see. The only comment I would make is take out the cartoon drawings the coloured ones in between were enough and everyone skips this part anyway lol. I will definitely consider buying the next one

Go to: