Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Fruits Inc.

[Post New]by Liasmani on Aug 9, 11 12:23 PM
Graphics – 3 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 2.875 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by toadfish78 on Aug 16, 11 2:05 PM
awsome game but stuck on level 1.8 how do i get 80 apocots in my basket

GloomySunday
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by GloomySunday on Jul 14, 12 4:49 AM
My initial review of this game was positive and I did buy it (and now I saw how long ago that was). I still didn't finish it and will now delete it without playing further. The game was nice and entertaining, but - at least as far as I am concerned - not on a long-term basis. I think it's because there are not really any new twists as the game progresses, it's always the same and eventually it started getting a bit tedious. I found myself not interested playing it anymore and I played the last levels mainly from a "I paid for it, now I have to play it" perspective. So, after level 3.7, I'm just not interested anymore. Don't know if anybody noticed the same thing of if it's just me, but I think this is the first game that I bought and didn't bother to finish.

patreids
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by patreids on Sep 6, 14 9:41 AM
Played the trial for 10 minutes and in that time the technician froze one and the counter for the fruit juice stopped counting down. Not enough fun here to make this worth it!

I tried this because it was made by the people that made Garden Inc - which I loved. This is nowhere near the same.

Go to: