mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Aug 31, 11 2:58 PM
I just finished this game and enjoyed it very much. I played in casual mode and didn't do any biting. There weren't too many H0s which pleased me. I liked the puzzles, but did have to skip 3 of them. I thought the game was very well designed and thought out.....meaning no problem with getting lost. When a location is completed, it tells you so and the map lets you know where there is additional work to do. There were many places to go, things to do and the graphics were beautiful. The bonus chapter was a plus and good. You can also re-play all the Hos and puzzles in the Extras. Have fun.

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Sep 14, 11 11:46 PM
for a very long while I haven't had a game like that!
it was sooo cool!
I loved everything about it!
had no idea the game would be so good, but somehow i managed to choose the very good game!
best recommendations!

majicbird
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by majicbird on Sep 20, 11 4:10 PM
LOVE this game, and I'm usually bored quickly with most hidden object games!!

majicbird
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by majicbird on Sep 20, 11 4:13 PM
I really wish there was an option to go back and play all of the puzzles, whether you skipped them or not, epecially at a collectors edition price!!

Awesome Game!

[Post New]by Catwalk1972 on Oct 25, 11 5:43 PM
I really enjoyed this. The scenes between Igor and Dracula were a riot! Great job on this one guys!!

[Post New]by Mystery_Egypt on Mar 19, 12 9:02 AM
This is among the best games that I've played, great graphics, good and fun voice-overs, nice HOG's and puzzles, and the music was also awesome.
Nothing at all to complain about, really very good game!

I look forward to similarly great games.

Edited on 03/19/2012 at 9:06:14 AM PST

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Feb 9, 13 3:09 PM
From reading the other reviews, it seems people either liked it, or hated it. Well, I for one liked it. Although I thought Igor was a bit over the top, I did find myself giggling at some of his comments. If you DONT like vampires, and you DO have religious issues, then don't play the game. Simple. Aside from that, I was happy to see a gamma control, which lets you lighten or darken your monitor. I also liked the fact that you were given a choice, which could change the outcome of the game. Another added feature I liked were the abilities acquired through the game. I did buy the CE and was able to access the extras at the end, which were your normal multimedia, wallpapers, puzzles, and HOS. I really don't have anything negative to say here. Finished under 5 hours and was laughing when I was going through the achievements. I would not rank it very difficult, but this game was hard to walk away from. It kept me wanting to know what was going to happen next, which is always a good thing for me. First time I actually played the bonus chapter on a CE in a while, but like I said, I just had to know what would happen.

[Post New]by PoppyMac80 on Jul 18, 13 3:38 AM
This was my first ever Big Fish game (first in SE and because I loved it so much the CE) and it is still one of my all time favourites I loved the storyline and the HOS.
I also loved the fact that you had 2 different options, bite the girls, or don't bite the girls and that affected the storyline ending so you had to play twice your choice also affected the extra game play too. This was a really well thought out game. The map was a great addition too, showing where there were things to do, and being able to jump from place to place I found some of the puzzles slightly too difficult, but then I am not the best at puzzles so havent got all the achievements . I would rate this 5 stars, and it is one of the games that I measure others against

DrTx
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by DrTx on Aug 13, 13 2:27 AM
I loved the game, but I want to know why the write-ups say 'the Queen of Vampires is back'. Back from where? Was there a game before Love Kills? If so, what is it and does it have the same feel and flow as Love Kills?

DrTx
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by DrTx on Aug 13, 13 2:32 AM

'that's going too far and it's offensive toward Jesus himself and those who believes in him, so I have closed the game and unloaded.'

I don't think Jesus would care about the cross, as the Bible prohibits any form of icons, particularly those displaying a person. So to Jesus, it's just another object.

Go to: