Westward 3 - cheats?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:Westward 3 - cheats?

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Apr 26, 09 3:40 AM
You need to complete the Trading Post challenges and have a cattle ranch or two. Good Luck.

godsgal62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by godsgal62 on Apr 26, 09 1:19 PM
Thanks! Gonna try it now!

[Post New]by stargazing31 on Apr 26, 09 3:51 PM
Google: westward 3 cheats and walkthrough

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Apr 27, 09 8:17 AM
Check out Gamezebo's comprehensive walk through, too.

[Post New]by hinemoa64 on May 4, 09 8:12 PM
HI there,
I have played this game 3 times now and i still cannot for the life of me find the white rabbit?. There are loads of grey rabbits etc but no white ones that i can see. Also I found the key in the tunnel etc but i cannot find where the real supplies are hidden, and going to the circle of blue rocks gives me no glue at all. Anyone help me, this is so frustrating, stopping and starting all the time hoping maybe i missed something at the beginning etc.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on May 5, 09 6:32 AM
There are two instances where you can obtain the White Rabbit.

1. The first board, Campaign 1, build three carrot farms. The White Rabbit will appear close to one of your farms and can be found quickest by scrolling through your gunslingers on your minimap.

2. The second board, Campaign 2, again build three carrot farms but you won't get the White Rabbit until you fulfil the first two requests of the Perfect Gift Quest (red flowers, silver ring).

There are two instances where you can dig up Red's hidden supplies.
1. In the Logjam Quest, where you obtain your dynamite license, Red has left your hero a note to the right of the General Store in the pile of empty crates and bottles at the trail leading further north. The note reads..."blah, blah...I buried my supplies next to the water tree"...anyway, its behind the tree at the pond and can be accessed when you wipe out the bandits.

2.On the first board, Red's supplies are buried at the foot of a large pile of rocks on a hill past the inland arch of rocks on the island below your town site.

The Circle of Blue Rocks and the Key in the Tunnel has no connection with Red's hidden supplies. These are vital clues to the second Treasure Hunt.

[Post New]by brookie102 on May 18, 09 10:19 PM
I dont have enough experience points to build a saloon... how do i get more

[Post New]by 27colleen on May 29, 09 5:33 AM
Did you get an answer?
I have the same problem no award points???
help!!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on May 29, 09 5:44 AM
Good morning and welcome to the Pond,
You get experience points for building new structures for the first time and for successfully completing missions/quests.
It's a very good idea to build a Sheriff's Office or a Trader's Post ASAP because they offer mini quests good for gold and additional experience points.

[Post New]by JohnTylerDula on Jun 26, 09 12:13 AM
Where are the red flowers?

[Post New]by Klemme on Jul 29, 09 2:04 PM
HELP!!
I am stuck - I still need 2 votes, but I´ve done everything there is to do!! What am I doing wrong??

Found out needed to hire Jake as mayor :-) Problem solved

Edited on 07/30/2009 at 8:15:30 AM PST

[Post New]by dragoninja on Aug 19, 09 5:25 AM
Hello guyz!!!
i am in "earthquake valley" and in deep trouble...they are very frequent earth quakes and fire...i am real low on resources...and was on the brink on giving up the game altogether when i found out htis forum...please give me a walkthrough and help....tell me how to pass this level..
HELP!!!

Westward 3 Help !!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Flames2525 on Aug 19, 09 3:21 PM
Can anyone tell me how to toss coins into wells for the genorisity trophu

LNRMT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by LNRMT on Sep 12, 09 9:10 AM
How do you succeed with the headless horseman challenge?

[Post New]by slash3 on Sep 17, 09 1:44 AM
HELP!!!! i accidently started building a bridge in a place my character cant reach! now i cant build anymore bridges, so cant rescue the 2 lumberjacks!!! is there anyway to ged rid of it??? i overwrote my earlier save game and really dont want to have to start again!

[Post New]by ginger08 on Oct 9, 09 7:42 AM
can anyone tell me how to pass the earthquake valley? i tried to build buildings but it burnt down so fast with the fire and earthquake and now, i do not have enough wood to continue

[Post New]by lynnriley1911 on Oct 16, 09 2:29 PM
Florioorio wrote:
woahbuddy91 wrote:HELLPPP!
Redd came back to my town, and I tried to build him a tent to live in but I can't. It won't let me build, use dynamite or anything in that little box.
I have a sheriff's building and a sheriff, so idk why its not letting me add more people or whatever.

help i also have the same problem suddenly i just can;t build or do anything on my characters menu. anyone have a clue

Same here. Anyone out there have an answer on how to fix this problem. I fished drilling the bank and came back to town and I can't assign any of my characters to do any of the tasks. I went back to the last time I saved it before I drilled the bank(hoping this would help) and I still can't do anything!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! please...

[Post New]by martinspp on Oct 23, 09 1:15 PM
download cheatbook dabase 2009
link : http://www.freewarefiles.com/downloads_counter.php?programid=46954

Edited on 10/23/2009 at 1:18:46 PM PST

[Post New]by martinspp on Oct 23, 09 1:21 PM
martinspp wrote:download cheatbook dabase 2009
link : http://www.freewarefiles.com/downloads_counter.php?programid=46954

it size is 44 mb
for me its very long time but it shows when its unknown time remaining

and yes im using firefox latest version

[Post New]by sunshiny123 on Nov 5, 09 8:53 AM
Can someone PLEASE tell me where the hidden supplies are early in the game. I cannot find them anywhere. I've looked everywhere I thought they would be. Im SOOOO frustrated. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! Please help me!!

Go to: