murphy1923
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Post any Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by murphy1923 on Oct 23, 12 2:55 PM
I keep clicking Play, and nothing happens. Apparently this is a problem with Windows 7?????

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 23, 12 3:01 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are encountering problems getting the game to open. Some things that may help include updating software programs and video card drivers, and information on doing that can be found here on our help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that isn't helping to get the game open, please let our Tech Support Team know. They can offer additional help and provide troubleshooting steps that hopefully help in getting your game running.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by Gracie540 on Jan 1, 13 12:17 PM
This game has been a nightmare to even start.All I get is a black screen,the curser and music.I've tried uninstalling it and installing it twice.I've dropped my firewall thinking that was the problem and I've updated my driver.Has this happened to anyone else? This is the only game this has happened with.I don't know what else to do.I really wanted to play this game.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by vamperilla on Feb 8, 13 9:51 AM
Game not working for me. When I click to play it only part of the screen shows up and then when I hit play it starts to play and then I get a blank screen. Nothing. Waiting on tech support to reply but no luck and it has been over three days now. I got to the point where I had the black robe and went on to do other scenes. After a few scenes it is now a black screen and can't do a thing with it. And I have re installed the game and game fish manager again as well. No luck still the same. I hate this too. I used a credit for it and now I can't even finish playing it. Not fair. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

shunterfl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by shunterfl on Dec 22, 13 8:22 PM
I play on an iPad. Along with numerous other gamers, i have been unable to complete the bonus game because the scissors are not in the wall of the white room as they should be. Any fixes on the way?

valp10
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by valp10 on Dec 24, 13 8:38 AM
Another iPad user who can't get bonus game scissors because they aren't there. There is a fairly long thread of complaints in the forum. Is anybody working on an update?

[Post New]by l_monteiro on Dec 27, 13 10:33 AM
In Extra Episode there is no scissors in the right wall of the white room.

[Post New]by smeeagain on Jan 1, 14 10:10 AM
I'm in the bonus level and the scissors are not in the wall of the white room. How do you fix that?

[Post New]by Gamer1478 on Jan 5, 14 4:20 PM
I have the same issue with the scissors. I wish they would fix this.

[Post New]by cassiadawn on Aug 14, 14 6:17 AM
I'm playing the collector's edition on iPad. I just finished the game, and when I click "play" now, it tells me "Now when you've completed the main game you can proceed with an extra episode!" with an "ok" button. Bu the button just takes me back to the main screen. How do I get the bonus episode to start?

Go to: