FreakyHobbit
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Post any Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by FreakyHobbit on May 27, 12 9:27 AM
Hey there

Has any solution been found to the Miner's Rings problemt near end of the game?

I just bought the Collector's Edition yesterday, and have been loving this game. But like many others, I can't finish the game. I must have put an extra ring on one of the skeletons or something, cos the hint thingy tells me I still need to put a ring on the top-right skeleton.

I went through the strategy guide again, in case I could pick up another ring from somewhere, but... nothing. It's a pity, cos it's been great up until this point.

PENNY7777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post any Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by PENNY7777 on Jun 12, 12 12:48 PM

do not know if im at the right place or not so ill just ask here im playing Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek and im at the point where you use the fish net to get the hex key will i can get the hex key but then it freezes i can not get out of the game exit or any thing i have to close the pc down then go back in and do this part over just to have it do this again help thank you PLEASE HELP

[Post New]by doriemacdonald on Oct 18, 12 5:41 AM
has anyone got any answers on what to do with the matches because we gave the miners the rings and they are still asking for them and we cant progress in the game...NOT FUN! I'd like to be compensated unless BFG can fix this issue

[Post New]by doriemacdonald on Oct 18, 12 7:53 PM
In the part of the game where i put the rings on the skeletons, that is as far as i can go, it is still asking for the rings but they have all been given,The ghost is supposed to say something and then i am supposed to light the matches at his feet...only trouble is...cannot get past the 5rings...the ghost doesnt say anything and the right side of the pic keeps asking for the rings. I have asked around and looked on the forum and several other people facing the same problem.But nobody is providing any response to help fix this. I feel I have been short changed by paying for a game I cannot complete. I love this game and have been a member for many years. Please look into this for me and tell me you have a fix so i can continue playing, or please...refund my money. I prefer you find a fix to this problem so i can continue the game...but if not I would like to be credited for the CE game that I purchased.Thanku so much

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

Re:Post any Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Jan 26, 13 2:29 PM
Luckystar18 wrote:I played the entire game without any problems. When I was about halfway through the bonus game... I exited out.. when I came back it had wiped out all of my game play for the entire game! I uninstalled and reinstalled..didn't help. Now I will have to start at the very beginning of the entire game just to finish up the bonus game. No Thanks!

me too

[Post New]by LISAJO46 on Jan 29, 13 2:35 PM
I am having the same issue as alot of the players, I gave the miners the rings and it will not let me do anything else!I went clear back through the game, nope! exited totally outf the game, nope! I would really like to finish the game Please!

JoleneMc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by JoleneMc on Mar 11, 13 10:23 PM
I'm also having a problem with the miners' rings. I've placed all five, but the game won't progress--it wants another ring and I'm stuck with only a box of matches.

Go to: