pomep
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Syberia - Instructions on How To Play

[Post New]by pomep on Sep 30, 10 1:51 PM
am at the factory have made oscar a pair of legs 3 times but keeps saying the legs are wrong when i give them to him anyone know why ive followed the button sequence correctly according to a walkthrough

[Post New]by martmarg on Oct 1, 10 12:34 AM
cat52 wrote:Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for - so how come there is no Syberia forum?

Just to make sure I understand the interface...at the beginning, when Booboo or Moomoo or whatever the kid's name is has been run off, I picked up the gears and noticed the pattern on the table-top...just to check that I didn't miss something obvious, there is no way to place the gears on the table, correct? The pattern is, no doubt, a Clue, but not THAT obvious a clue

Editing in a P.S. Ooo, ooo, my 52nd post! Wish it were a little meatier
Wait, I know...as to why there is no forum...can we say "Big Fish: Tomorrow's Game Today...Big Fish Forums: Yesterday's Game Tomorrow"? Kidding!

[Post New]by bosoxfanatic on Oct 18, 10 5:45 PM
i am stuck at the beginning! have the gears and can't get any further....what now!!!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 18, 10 5:55 PM
bosoxfanatic wrote:i am stuck at the beginning! have the gears and can't get any further....what now!!!!!
There are a couple of sites that have good walkthroughs for this game. You can find them by doing a google search for the word walkthrough and the game name. Good luck!

[Post New]by bosoxfanatic on Oct 18, 10 6:14 PM
thank you

[Post New]by newconcept on Oct 24, 10 7:24 PM
My game keeps shutting down..once I click on a letter or something, I can not get out of that screen.I think the game is to big for my screen, yet is gives no option...I am lost, any help?????

[Post New]by newconcept on Oct 24, 10 8:25 PM
when I first start I do not go to any cutscene. I go right to the game after the funeral. befor the funeral is just the tittles

gillib
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by gillib on Nov 3, 10 5:33 PM
hi i have the game but how do u get full screen. also stuck at the table with cogs ?

[Post New]by leahms on Nov 12, 10 4:20 PM
HELP!!!!! I am at the part where I need to get a blood sample from Boris the pilot however, I can't seem to find him anywhere!!

[Post New]by MARTI2 on Nov 17, 10 12:41 PM
Is there a way to not run this game on full screen? I can't find that option anywhere. Right now I'm having to completely exit the game in order to do anything else.

n2u2nyte
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by n2u2nyte on Nov 22, 10 4:37 PM
Bought this games months ago,couldn't get the hang of it and gave up. Is there a walkthriugh for it?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 18, 11 10:17 AM
If you type Syberia Walk through into your search engine you will find a walk through at other game sites. I like game boomers.

If you want to check a walk through while playing the game, on most computers you can press Alt-TAB or the windows key to minimize the game to the lower task bar. When you want to resume click the game in the bar at the bottom of the screen.

[Post New]by SAMinNZ on Jan 19, 11 9:03 AM
My problem is a little different. The game seems to be wider than the screen. Any tips?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 19, 11 10:31 AM
Hey SAMinNZ,

You might want to check that you have the proper screen resolution settings; this help article can help with that:

Screen Resolution

If this doesn't help, please get in touch with Tech Support. To do this, please click on the green envelope to the right, then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by CASSAMAJOR on Feb 9, 11 1:42 PM
cat52 wrote:
llilly wrote: ...you will love this game because it does those things so much better than Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes, etc. I looked high and low for other games by this author, but these were the only ones he (she?) made that I can find. You can't die, you don't have to fight anything, and there is no blood or gore...

Thanks for the UHint lead...have a feeling I might need it, although not quite yet...anyway, have you tried Time Stand Still? Very similar.
can you help me get the key when you start the game please here my email tetewease09@yahoo.com

[Post New]by suesews on Feb 12, 11 1:17 PM
My game won't save and I have to start all over. When I inserted the card to make Oscar's leg etc. It won't make. The game stopped at the dam. Won't continue. Different games.

[Post New]by suesews on Feb 12, 11 1:18 PM
My game won't save and I have to start all over. When I inserted the card to make Oscar's leg etc. It won't make. The game stopped at the dam. Won't continue. Different games.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Feb 12, 11 2:44 PM
pomep wrote:am at the factory have made oscar a pair of legs 3 times but keeps saying the legs are wrong when i give them to him anyone know why ive followed the button sequence correctly according to a walkthrough

Spoiler:

If you Google Universal Hint System, and go through the hints, rather than use a walkthrough, you might have better success. Automatons are fussy about their parts. You need to make sure they are made from the right wood.(Highlight to read) The roller on the left side of the control panel will show the different wood colors. They like the light colored wood with few knots.
Good luck!

Bara1948
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bara1948 on Feb 12, 11 7:15 PM
Well, this is a most difficult game to play. I can't get anything to work! I'm most unhappy with it, that's for sure. Maybe it was different with old discs and all. However, i'm not having any fun. And that's not good. I know that if there had been a try it option, I would most likely have NOT purchased the game. ::shakes head:: Nope. Not fun for me. Not fun at all.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 12, 11 7:43 PM
Hi Bara1948,
Did you try to do an internet search for a walkthrough for this game? If you have never played this type of game before, it is pretty much a must. It will tell you how to play the game. I would highly recommend doing that. You may enjoy the game if you have some instructions to get you started.

Go to: