Re:Post any Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Newlka on Mar 5, 12 8:49 AM
mamanat wrote:I got the game downloaded, but it will not play. I really enjoy these games, but this is the second game in two weeks that I have not been able to play on my PC. I would like to know why. If you have any reasons, I would love to hear them. Thanks,

Natalie

Natalie, I had the same problem and not just with this game but with many others from ERS. It seems that ERS games are extremely sensitive to technical settings. You have to make sure you have the latest of everything: Adobe Flashplayer, Adobe Shockwave, DirectX, ActiveX, Java and the latest driver to your video card. What solved my problem was, that I downloaded all SPs available to my Windows version (Vista, SP1&2). With them, a whole bunch of Windows update files downloaded as well. It took more than a day to refresh and restart the system but it was worth it. Those games that were not running (even though downloaded and installed OK), now are working just perfectly. If you are using Windows, check if you have all available SPs installed on your PC + the latest of all I mentioned earlier. If you are not sure what your PC might need, just send a Dr. Felix report to customer service along with a short note. From the report they will see your PC's type, op. system, whether it's up-to-date, your video card's current driver version, the browser version you are using, etc. They will even send you a link to all relevant pages, from where you can download the necessary updates or tell you exactly what to do. Having the latest of everything might be a good cure for other gaming problems, too. At least it definitely helped me.

Agnes

[Post New]by countgrey on Mar 25, 12 10:43 PM
Put the wrong ingredients for the potion and now I can't move forward. What can I do to get those ingredients again? Helppp!!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jul 28, 12 4:28 PM
dooleyro wrote:Just tried the demo and spent at least half of the 60 minutes hitting the continue button. Every time I went to the inventory, the menu popup appeared, I hit continue, the popup goes away, I move the cursor to the bottom for inventory again, popup again. No clicking and I was nowhere near the menu button. The sound kept repeating on a loop, too. I heard the milk, cat flap, cat drinking for almost five minutes after I got in the first door. I'll wait for a fix before trying this game again.

BallOfDoom wrote:I had all these same issues in the demo of the Mac version too. I really love the Azada series but I'll be waiting to hear if these issues are fixed before buying this one.

Pangaeus wrote:Everytime I try to open my inventory, the menu pops up, I click continue, then try again to bring my cursor over the inventory and again the menu pops up. Frustrating.

Airedale4 wrote:Anybody else getting to your inventory? Every time I try to grab something the game gives me the Exit menu. What am I doing wrong?

Seems this is not an important issue to fix?
Maybe it only happens in the Mac version?

This menu popping up when accessing inventory or going back a scene is extremely annoying. I liked the game, but quit playing and decided not to buy because I could not cope with this "old" technical issue that refuses to be fixed.

[Post New]by casgohart on Aug 4, 12 7:04 PM
I too cannot rotate the mosaic pieces.... I cannot even skip the puzzle...can I assume that this is as far as I can go and cannot finish the game? I cannot find any answers!

[Post New]by RomanceReadr4Evr on Aug 22, 12 5:24 PM
I can't get my game to play. Just recently re-downloaded it after upgrading to Mac's OS X Lion. It will download and open, but as soon as I begin playing, a screen keeps coming up that asks me whether I want to return to the main menu or continue playing. And this continues happening every 1-2 minutes if not more often.

[Post New]by MrmAlways on Nov 13, 12 8:32 PM
Extremely irritating as I keep getting the exit/options/continue menu when I am anywhere near the inventory or to the r or l of it . I spend more time pressing continue that I can actually spend in the game and I wont play more til I can get this fixed. Ive tried moving cursor very slowly or going carefully around the sides.

I see others have reported this problem also. Please help.

Thanks and God bless!

[Post New]by tinyearl on Jan 1, 13 8:37 PM
gisho wrote:<snip>or it's running in the background but I don't see anything on my screen<snip>

this sounds like what's happening for me, too.

the demo installed ok (i think). when i click play, the screen flashes black for a moment. then the game manager displays the "time's running out" screen that comes up when you exit a demo. the game is apparently running in the background, since i now have 59 minutes of demo time left. the process appears to be bfggameservices.exe. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. i've tried various combinations of options in the exe's properties > compatibility tab. all to no avail.

system info: acer aspire one d250, winxp home sp3, 2gb ram, 1.6ghz. i've tried 1024x600 actual resolution and 1024x768 using a1ctl 1.0. also tried with and without game booster 3.3.1.

i'd appreciate any suggestions. thanks!

EDIT: one other consideration i just thought of is that i installed the game on a flash drive. all my other games run fine from there, but i guess i should try this on the internal drive to be sure.

Edited on 01/04/2013 at 6:16:58 PM PST

tlhigley
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition glitch - can't get past 2nd world

[Post New]by tlhigley on Jan 29, 13 10:25 PM
coffeenewwchick wrote:There's a bug in my game and I can't get to the third world. When I go through the portal, it just takes me back to the 2nd screen of world 2. I tried shutting it down and going back... same thing. Bummer if I can't play the rest of the game because of a glitch.

I have had the same problem. Did I miss something?

garmed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by garmed on Feb 4, 13 6:34 PM
Every time I try to pick up the rope for the door bell, I get the Menu screen. Can't get it at all. This is the second puzzle - the first was the milk for the cat. Can't go any further. On an iMac 10.7.5

[Post New]by BettyWest on May 22, 13 5:43 PM
cnbmimi11 wrote:having problems keeping things in my inventory..one minute they are there,,the next they are gone..get an error message right before this happens..am all the way to where you put the bullet together and the first part of it is gone..help...

I am having similar problems. I pick up an object and it disappeared. Picked up another object and then that disappeared. It was a brush and a part of the doll costume. Without the brush I can not get the fishing line and without the anklet thing, I can not get the door open. Critical to going on with the puzzle. Help!

Yovillenoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Yovillenoo on Jul 4, 13 10:14 AM
I can't download this game either. It opens, the man from terminus appears, says thank you and the game drops. I have tried downloading it again and the same thing happens. Please help, can't get yesterday's iPad game to work either. Having withdrawals!!!!

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by anges35 on Nov 25, 13 9:42 AM
iPad, iOS 7.0.4

There are major issues with this game. To simplify that...it doesn't work! I tried it months ago but when it kept crashing, I got credit and deleted it. I tried it again today, and it's worse.

Once I downloaded it and installed from the cloud, I can't access it directly from the app icon in the iPad. Have to go to App store and open from there. But once open, every screen will crash it again. I got the towel on all of the steam pipe leaks and the game closed again. Guess I'll be asking iTunes for credit again- I thought that by now problems would have been fixed- NOT!

I don't get any error messages- the game just closes.

mrwritesf
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by mrwritesf on Apr 18, 14 5:15 PM
Tried opening the game today, the first attempt after upgrading the Mac OS (now v. 10.9.2)--kept quitting. Uninstalled, re-installed, no change, still quits and won't let me play.

Fix please.

Go to: