Marle1959
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ technical issues here only

[Post New]by Marle1959 on May 3, 13 12:17 PM
I bought this game today. Six hrs of download and only 32%. The trial of 500 Mb i did that in ten minutes. Im Dutch so dont mind my rusty English,

Re:Post any Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ technical issues here only

[Post New]by Weber21 on May 12, 13 3:49 PM
I cannot select the right foot to cut Abigail's other 5 toenails! I was able to get the 5 from the left foot but the right one isn't working. Glitch? Should I restart the game? Help!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 13, 13 2:06 PM
Weber21 wrote:I cannot select the right foot to cut Abigail's other 5 toenails! I was able to get the 5 from the left foot but the right one isn't working. Glitch? Should I restart the game? Help!
Unfortunately, yes, this is a glitch and right now the only solution is to restart Next time try to do the right foot first and don't set the clock for the next chore until you've cut and collected all 10 nails.

[Post New]by yeah_yeah_yeah on May 23, 13 3:38 PM
I failed to get the blue pill from the medicine cabinet before turning the faucet on, and now I can't re-open the medicine cabinet. I see that Jacquelyn11 complained of the same problem over a year ago (among others) and the only official advice she seems to have gotten is that it "should" work. This thread (http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/187856.page) suggests the only solution is to replay the entire game up to this point. That seems like a pretty crazy "workaround" to me. Is there a better solution? I'm playing the Mac version if that matters.

I would have thought a bug that prevents you from continuing the game to be worthy of attention and even patching by now.

[Post New]by Stepintime on Jul 14, 13 4:52 AM
Hi, I didn't pick up the battery when cutting the toenails & now I can't click on her foot again to get it, do I have to start again or is it able to be fixed? If I have to start again I will not be impressed, if you miss something you should be able to go back & get it!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 14, 13 3:07 PM
Stepintime wrote:Hi, I didn't pick up the battery when cutting the toenails & now I can't click on her foot again to get it, do I have to start again or is it able to be fixed? If I have to start again I will not be impressed, if you miss something you should be able to go back & get it!!
There are a lot of problems with the toenail clipping chore, especially in the iPad version of the game. I have a feeling you'll probably need to start over, sorry. Next time make sure you completely finish the chore before setting the clock for the next one.

[Post New]by Stepintime on Jul 14, 13 7:15 PM
Grrr!! But thanks for getting back to me, I guess you can't make them all work properly all the time.

coral3818
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by coral3818 on Jul 24, 13 9:16 AM
bobbiesauter delivery room problems, not as complicated as you think. First the DNA maching get its code from the patient in deceased with the charles Dalimar, r
his tab for the letters DNA under each tab is a number to touse on the DNA machine.
one you get this riglht and keep trying the baby is delivered, then use a walkthrough
complete snipping the inbigical cord. dont get frustrated, there are many other issues
coming.

[Post New]by Maubiera on Sep 29, 13 9:41 PM
Hi, i need help to get the 2 battery from mommas bed. I already cutted her nails but i did not see the battery at that time and now when i try to go back and get it, i cannot zoom in next to her foot to get it... What can i do?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Oct 1, 13 11:32 PM
Maubiera wrote:Hi, i need help to get the 2 battery from mommas bed. I already cutted her nails but i did not see the battery at that time and now when i try to go back and get it, i cannot zoom in next to her foot to get it... What can i do?
Hi Maubiera! Welcome to the forum! Please see the post 3 above yours to see if that helps you out any! Good luck!

[Post New]by cascadeheart on Dec 8, 13 5:22 PM
I am at the place in the game where I need to place the second horn on the Gargoyle. Each time I do, I am kicked out of the game. I have to reboot before I can re-enter the game... any suggestions?

[Post New]by musicchick48 on Dec 22, 13 10:20 PM
I am on the cliff and have picked up the shovel, but the game won't let me place the ladder across the gap to retrieve the scrap of paper. No matter where I put the ladder it goes right back to inventory! Is there something else I need to do for the ladder to place??? Thank you so very much!!!

JGE11
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by JGE11 on Dec 25, 13 12:11 AM
In "The Asylum" I can't cross the gap(out of the sewer) using the ladder because I already used the ladder on the window in the frozen courtyard before I went into the sewer and I can't find another one anywhere. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 27, 13 3:32 AM
JGE11 wrote:In "The Asylum" I can't cross the gap(out of the sewer) using the ladder because I already used the ladder on the window in the frozen courtyard before I went into the sewer and I can't find another one anywhere. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?
Placing the ladder and leaving the sewer are two completely different stages of the game. If you just came out of the sewer and you already used the ladder in the courtyard, it means you missed a step very early on in the game. However, this doesn't matter at all, because all that was meant to do was get half of a clue to help you solve the lighthouse puzzle. You've solved the lighthouse puzzle, so no harm done

If you did place the ladder at the start of the game, this would be the point where you could pick it up again to use it in the courtyard.

Right now, to continue, you need to go UP from where you are. There is a green hose hanging down the cliff, and you need to climb up it. No ladder required.

[Post New]by steveoca on Jan 26, 14 2:31 PM
I'm at the maternity ward and it won't let me enter ANY of the five letter words to get in. It only lets me enter the first 2 letters. Is this a glitch in the game or am I missing something??

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 1, 14 11:02 PM
steveoca wrote:I'm at the maternity ward and it won't let me enter ANY of the five letter words to get in. It only lets me enter the first 2 letters. Is this a glitch in the game or am I missing something??
So far, no, this is not a glitch. Everyone stuck here has missed a step somewhere along the line. See your post in "Maturnity[sic] Ward" for more suggestions.

[Post New]by crickut on May 15, 14 6:32 AM
Can only type 2 letters into the nurses station notepad. If I try a third it goes back to the first slot. 4th letter, 2nd slot etc...

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 16, 14 2:24 PM
crickut wrote:Can only type 2 letters into the nurses station notepad. If I try a third it goes back to the first slot. 4th letter, 2nd slot etc...
Hi crickut! Welcome to the forum! Please see the post directly above yours!

[Post New]by PEPSI2014 on Sep 19, 14 11:00 AM
HOW DO I DO THE ARROWS IN THE LIGHT HOUSE UP STAIRS CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE

Edited on 09/21/2014 at 10:26:07 AM PST

[Post New]by itsmenance62 on Nov 22, 14 6:41 AM
Help! I bought this game about 2yrs ago...want to play it now (2014) and the hint button is not working at all!!! What gives??? It worked fine the 1st time!

Go to: