grayeagle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by grayeagle on Apr 21, 13 8:06 AM
Can not find the tears. Have gone up ladder but can not chane the cdde for the door.

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 21, 13 2:30 PM
grayeagle wrote:Can not find the tears. Have gone up ladder but can not chane the cdde for the door.
You need to repair the spanking machine to get the tears.

I don't know what you mean by changing the code to the security door... but if you haven't found the tears yet, you shouldn't be able to even get to the security doors yet as they are on the other side of the corridor with the rioting inmates, for which you need the blood, sweat and tears sleeping potion. Once you're past that corridor and are at the locked security doors will you need to use the code at the top of the ladder to open one of the doors.

 
grayeagle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by grayeagle on Apr 21, 13 4:11 PM
have the blood and the sweat. Where do I find the wire to fix the spanking machine.

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 21, 13 7:53 PM
grayeagle wrote: have the blood and the sweat. Where do I find the wire to fix the spanking machine.
Have you been back outside through the tunnel yet? You can exit the dungeons through the manhole in the snowy courtyard of the asylum. Then go back to the gate where the car is and take the wires from the intercom.

 
grayeagle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by grayeagle on Apr 22, 13 7:39 AM
I have the dynamite, but can not find maximum cell block. also can not find the polaroid picture boxes outside the locked cells.

 
grayeagle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by grayeagle on Apr 22, 13 7:42 AM
I can not get out of the manhole, how do you get out of it

 
grayeagle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by grayeagle on Apr 22, 13 8:20 AM
I got out of the mamhole, and got override switch, but can not find where to use it.

 
grayeagle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by grayeagle on Apr 22, 13 12:58 PM
Ifound where the over ride switch gos but can not it to work right. do not know where the arrows are at.

 
grayeagle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by grayeagle on Apr 23, 13 7:02 AM














i have te over ride switch in place. but can not get the thing to work. in the walkthrough it sayes something about arrows, but I can not find them. Will someone please help. think you.

 
grayeagle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by grayeagle on Apr 23, 13 10:38 AM
I found what I needed to do and finished the game. Thanks for every ones HELP.

 

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by kajmit60 on Apr 25, 13 7:36 PM
I wonder if anyone can tell me if the same walkthrough applies to the iPad version of this game. I'm at the stage where I need to place the ladder over the gap....but it simply will not work. I also can't get anywhere in the cemetery, but I don't know for certain if the last issue is relying on me completing the ladder part. (did that make sense ?) =))))

 

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by kajmit60 on Apr 28, 13 3:42 PM
Deleted the game, and reloaded it. I'm at the same stage again, and still cannot place the ladder.
Haaaaaaalp. =)) Someone ? Anyone ?

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 28, 13 8:09 PM
kajmit60 wrote:Deleted the game, and reloaded it. I'm at the same stage again, and still cannot place the ladder.
Haaaaaaalp. =)) Someone ? Anyone ?
Placing the ladder isn't essential for the game. The piece of paper has a clue about the override switch at the top of the lighthouse, but you can do the lighthouse without having seen the paper. Just keep the ladder as you will need to use it for something else later.

 

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by yolandalynnjones on Apr 29, 13 5:59 PM
In the iPad version of MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst , I haven't unlocked the game yet because—I'm stuck at the car hood which is supposed to open when you use the rag, according to the Big Fish walkthrough. I've tried to use the rag on the car's hood, several time and the rag just returns to inventory without opening the hood. I am not buy the game if it doesn't work!

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 29, 13 8:19 PM
yolandalynnjones wrote:In the iPad version of MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst , I haven't unlocked the game yet because—I'm stuck at the car hood which is supposed to open when you use the rag, according to the Big Fish walkthrough. I've tried to use the rag on the car's hood, several time and the rag just returns to inventory without opening the hood. I am not buy the game if it doesn't work!
Sounds like several people have this very same problem, so I think it must be a bug in the iPad version. You should contact tech support and let them know.

Edit: Ignore what I just said. Looks like people are trying to open the hood from inside the car. Is that what you're doing? After you've pulled down the gate with the chain you can zoom into the hood of the car from the outside and open it from there.

Edited on 04/29/2013 at 8:26:59 PM PST


 

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by geckogothchic on May 4, 13 7:59 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:
yolandalynnjones wrote:In the iPad version of MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst , I haven't unlocked the game yet because—I'm stuck at the car hood which is supposed to open when you use the rag, according to the Big Fish walkthrough. I've tried to use the rag on the car's hood, several time and the rag just returns to inventory without opening the hood. I am not buy the game if it doesn't work!
Sounds like several people have this very same problem, so I think it must be a bug in the iPad version. You should contact tech support and let them know.

Edit: Ignore what I just said. Looks like people are trying to open the hood from inside the car. Is that what you're doing? After you've pulled down the gate with the chain you can zoom into the hood of the car from the outside and open it from there.



Yeah I've had the same trouble with my iPad version and I've zoomed into the hood and I can't open it with the rag either. And no I'm not trying to open it from the inside of the car but the outside where your supposed to and nothing. So can someone please tell me what u can do to fix this please!!!!!!

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 4, 13 10:13 PM
I think all you can do is contact tech support. This sounds like a genuine bug.

 

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by KWSTAS1979 on May 10, 13 6:53 AM
I cannot zoom in the right foot to cut the nails.set up the clock and i take
all the others at mommas face.any idea??

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 10, 13 3:12 PM
KWSTAS1979 wrote:I cannot zoom in the right foot to cut the nails.set up the clock and i take
all the others at mommas face.any idea??
This appears to be a bug in the iPad version of the game. I fear that right now all you can do is start again and tell tech support about the problem, so they can work on it.

Next time you play and reach this part, don't set the clock for the next chore until you've done both feet and have collected all 10 nails. Also try doing the other foot first.

 

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by KWSTAS1979 on May 11, 13 2:26 PM
Thank you Severine.i start again the game and
The problem was fixed...

 
 
 
 
Go to: