Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by spawner on Feb 22, 12 11:04 AM
Hi I did the same thing left the game and when i came back to it I had to start all over I dont know if big fish knows about the problem are not so how do you contact them and tell them about this glitch.

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by hargy73 on Feb 22, 12 11:22 AM
the game does not save progress, go back to Guest everytime, so I finished the game (yes stayed on till I finished, and it will not allow me to play bonus chapter, says I havent completed the game, when I had. I have payed for this game as a collector's addition, and I'm not happy that it isnt working, I have uninstalled and re-installed and still the same issues.

I would like as a long term standing customer, iether it fixing or a refund please

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Feb 23, 12 5:32 AM
What irritates me about this issue is that I didn't have a problem with the Beta Test version when I played it back in November . . . I played about a half-hour, I recall, then went back to it a couple of hours later, & it did save my profile & progress . . .

I don't know which will make me more annoyed - if the Standard Edition - if & when it comes out - doesn't have this problem, or if it does have the same problem . . .

Joanken
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Joanken on Feb 23, 12 6:04 AM
Ok, it's been 2 weeks. Please , let us know what's happening

[Post New]by angles4 on Feb 23, 12 7:46 AM
Whenever they get this game fixed I want to buy it..Can't fine anything else I want to play right now

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 23, 12 10:58 AM
Hi fishies,

I'm afraid we don't have any updates yet, but I just wanted to let you know that we are still very much looking into the save issue that some of you are experiencing. We apologize for the trouble.

Just in case you missed it, I've quoted bfgRhone's post from the last page below:

bfgRhone wrote:Hi fishies,

I just wanted to pop in and confirm that we are aware of the issues with this game not saving. I'd like to ask those of you that haven't already done so, to write into Customer Support so we can better track the issue.

Please include a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report together with your request so we and the developers can figure out where this problem is coming from more quickly.

Thanks!

-bfgRhone

pooters8
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by pooters8 on Feb 24, 12 7:17 PM
Same saving issue - PLEASE get this fixed so I can play!!!!!

[Post New]by cyclonesuzy1967 on Feb 24, 12 10:53 PM
I really like the "some of you" are experiencing. I think it is everyone lol I would like a refund please, I think we have been waiting long enough.

[Post New]by FionaCavan on Feb 25, 12 8:32 AM
Am having the same problem... game not saving... have tried all the fixes suggested here but nothing... Not a happy bunny

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Feb 25, 12 4:02 PM
maybe be spoiler-ish....
on the final puzzle, last and next to last levels, i was unable to drop the block connector at all.

solution was to c-a-d and restart same level. it did save the previous ones, tho...

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Feb 25, 12 4:03 PM
hargy73 wrote:the game does not save progress, go back to Guest everytime, so I finished the game (yes stayed on till I finished, and it will not allow me to play bonus chapter, says I havent completed the game, when I had. I have payed for this game as a collector's addition, and I'm not happy that it isnt working, I have uninstalled and re-installed and still the same issues.

I would like as a long term standing customer, iether it fixing or a refund please

i deleted the guest profile and entered my own before starting, so i had no issues with this complaint at all. dunno if that would help anyone?

Edited on 02/25/2012 at 4:04:38 PM PST

kahlan1227
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan1227 on Feb 25, 12 5:56 PM
I would really enjoy it if people would read some of the forum before they post that the game is not saving their profile. MANY MANY people are having this problem, yet there continue to be new posts from people who are astonished at this issue and they are the only one. Please read the forum first. This problem has been identified and is being worked on. Email customer service. Quit posting like it's a new problem. It's very rude, takes up space, and makes it hard for those of us actually READING the forum to find the important information in BFG replies. 90 percent of the questions being asked on this thread could be answered with: Please read previous replies/pages. Please post courteously!

((Although, ironically, the people who are NOT reading the forum or earlier posts will not read THIS either. Sigh... ))

Edited on 02/26/2012 at 4:10:37 PM PST

grammy1957
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by grammy1957 on Feb 26, 12 6:25 AM
kahlan1227 wrote:I would really enjoy it if people would read some of the forum before they post that the game is not saving their profile. MANY MANY people are having this problem, yet there continue to be new posts from people who are astonished at this issue and they are the only one. Please read the forum first. This problem has been identified and is being worked on. Email customer service. Quit posting like it's a new problem. It's very rude, takes up space, and makes it hard for those of us actually READING the forum to find the important information in BFG replies. 90 percent of the questions being asked on this thread could be answered with: Please read previous replies/pages. Please post courteously!

Thank you!

grammy1957
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by grammy1957 on Feb 26, 12 6:26 AM
lvfao wrote:
hargy73 wrote:the game does not save progress, go back to Guest everytime, so I finished the game (yes stayed on till I finished, and it will not allow me to play bonus chapter, says I havent completed the game, when I had. I have payed for this game as a collector's addition, and I'm not happy that it isnt working, I have uninstalled and re-installed and still the same issues.

i deleted the guest profile and entered my own before starting, so i had no issues with this complaint at all. dunno if that would help anyone?

I tried this solution when it didn't save the first time I tried - did not work for me.

MSQ62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by MSQ62 on Feb 26, 12 8:34 AM
I am having the same problem as several others. Got to the end of the game and it said that I have to finish to access bonus play. Since I finished, I thought that maybe there was something I missed. Went back to see and it started at the beginning again wiping out all game play that had occured.

wilko62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by wilko62 on Feb 27, 12 9:36 AM
thought this was a really good game till i had to start over each time i went on it because it would not save so sat and played all way through then would not let me play the extras at the end really dissapointed can anyone help thanks diane

Carolest
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Carolest on Feb 28, 12 4:50 AM
I'm experiencing the same with the game not saving, but I'll try to be patient until a fix comes out...I was really enjoying this game too

I don't have too many problems, even using this relic, so fingers crossed we don't have to wait too long.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 28, 12 6:26 AM
Hi fishies,

I just wanted to confirm we're still working with the developer to solve this issue as soon as possible so you can play again. We apologize for all the trouble, thank you for your patience.

If you'd like to assist us looking for a fix, please get in touch with the Tech Support team, together with a Dr. Felix report so we can compare that information with other fishies having the same problem.

If you could specify as to when you started experiencing these issues to Tech Support, that would be really great.

Thank you again for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks!

-bfgRhone

kath70
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kath70 on Feb 28, 12 3:02 PM
Arrrggghhh!!! played this game for the third time tonight each time it does not save!! wish this developer would get it sorted before i tear my hair out!!!

[Post New]by researcher1 on Feb 28, 12 4:20 PM

In reply to bfgRhone, the issue occurred right out of the gate with the trial version of the game. I started the game over after stopping at various points and it never saved profile or progress. Of course, I got a little further in the game each time, Thanks so much for looking into this!

Go to: