ROBINSON CRUSOE

Re:ROBINSON CRUSOE

[Post New]by ryleeanraesnana2 on Jan 24, 09 12:47 PM
Tried the demo bought the game now the mini games are doing me in where is my walkthroughs. LOL

[Post New]by SweetiePi on Jan 24, 09 1:02 PM
Thank you satexas girl......

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 1:04 PM
You can skip the minigames, but I'm sure somebody will post a walkthrough on Gamezebo in a few days.

Which minigame are you stuck on at the moment? I solved all of them, and some I can explain without having to use images (which aren't allowed here).

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on Jan 24, 09 1:09 PM
This one sounds like a keeper .. I still haven't played the demo yet

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 1:16 PM
I'm still on my second time through. Just wanted to mention that the "spot the differences" scene I'm doing right now has *different* differences than the first time.

[Post New]by bratgirl1216 on Jan 24, 09 1:17 PM
How did you get the flowers? That is tough. I have been turning pipes for over 30 minutes. LOL this will make the game longer for me.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 1:24 PM
I just finished the flowers again. It's NOT the same puzzle as the first one, unless my memory is worse than usual.

Strategy to use: every single pipe has to be used. None of the ends of the pipes just stick out somewhere. So instead of starting in the middle, try starting on the edges. Pipes that are just straight will have to parallel the edges of the board.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Jan 24, 09 3:24 PM
Bumping this in hopes of curtailing 4 million more "Robinson Crusioe" new topics.

[Post New]by jasmin5184 on Jan 24, 09 3:31 PM
I am having trouble finding the sicle to cut open the monkey cage. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

coco1953
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,580 Posts

[Post New]by coco1953 on Jan 24, 09 3:39 PM
jasmin5184 wrote:I am having trouble finding the sicle to cut open the monkey cage. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Welcome to the pond jasmin You need to pull the chain on the left to move the monkey higher. O once he is high enough grab the sickle to release him.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Jan 24, 09 3:43 PM
christinesav wrote:Brilliant game - sadly I am stuck - I am in the Treasure room on the boat and only have a "blue lettered" flute to find. I used a hint which showed me the locked chest at the bottom of the cupboard. I have searched for a key to no avail. Used the hint again and it still shows the chest - how do I unlock it please anyone ?????

Yes that one caught me also and used but hints it is not in the chest but on top of it good luck

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Jan 24, 09 3:51 PM
Annietano wrote:I am having problems getting the 2nd skull needed to fit into the eye of the statue in order to open the gate that houses the skunk (the last item I need to complete that section). I click on the "trap" which triggers the skull to pop up out of the skeleton, but I can't get my cursor over there fast enough to click on it before it goes back down. Any hints? I'm playing the timed mode so after every 3 or 4 tries, the clock takes some time away.

use the brick to hold done the trap to get the skull

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Jan 24, 09 4:33 PM
Burgy wrote:All done...and yes, it was too short.
The ending does say "To be Continued", so that's something to look forward to.
I can honestly say I liked the game a lot and was disappointed to have it end so soon.
Yes, i will play it again, because I skipped one of the mini-games. It seemed to have a glitch, but maybe it will work next time.
Also, I played in relaxed mode, so maybe I'll go timed.
All in all, good game, but wish it had been longer (but I already said that didn't I? lol)

OK , that's fine as long as we do NOT have to wait "1yr" or more!!
I have not finished the demo yet.

THANKS BURGY for the info of the ending
PEN

ELIZS
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ELIZS on Jan 24, 09 4:43 PM
HOW DO YOU GET THE HONEY WHERE DOES THE NAIL GO? I KNOW THE PIECE OF WATERMELLON
BUT WHERE DOES IT FIT?

Edited on 01/24/2009 at 4:46:01 PM PST

AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Jan 24, 09 4:49 PM
To get the honey, use the piece of watermelon you picked up to slowly lure the bees back to the watermelon on the ground..use the nail to poke a hole in the hive and honey will drip out....

[Post New]by bratgirl1216 on Jan 24, 09 6:17 PM
OK, I have been pulling on that chain with the monkey for a long time, and the monkey is not getting any higher so I can get the thing I need to cut him free. Is there a trick to this that I am missing?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 6:18 PM
The chain you have to pull is on the left of the scene. Click and hold the chain, and the cage should start going up.

revbecca
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by revbecca on Jan 24, 09 7:56 PM
Okay, I'm on the minigame where you have to click on the new item in the picture for 15 rounds. Only problem is, I can't figure out which is the first item! I'm probably smart enough to figure out what is new after that. But I think I've clicked on every item in the picture (bearded guy sitting at a table), and still can't figure out what to click first to go to the next round. Help, please!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 8:01 PM
When I played it, if I guessed wrong, it would pulse the right answer for me. I'd write that down (and any of my correct guesses too) which helped when I made a wrong guess and had to start over.

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Jan 24, 09 8:03 PM
Yep, mine would show the correct item with a light around it and pulse.

Go to: