Re:Post any Otherworld: Spring of Shadows technical issues here only

[Post New]by Renee1000 on Aug 15, 13 5:24 PM
I am currently in chapter four. I have played everything right so far( I think) but there is no box full of funnels on the counter of the store... Help! Can't move forward without them... Any ideas as to why?

Re:Post any Otherworld: Spring of Shadows technical issues here only

[Post New]by tbelvill on Mar 4, 14 10:03 PM
Same problem here. SO frustrating!! Cut the same piece of glass over and over and over. I checked on the walkthrough and it's the piece shown in the walkthrough (marked letter E) so there is no question that I'm doing the right thing. The other pieces of glass had to be scored several times also. I hate when things have to be drawn with a mouse because I don't have a steady hand and have had trouble before but this one refuses to move on.

misty5 wrote:I'm somewhere near the end of the game and have just run into my first tech issue. When cutting the stained glass pieces with the glass cutter, all went fine until about the fourth pattern and now it stopped working. I've tried cutting the same piece at least 20 times, but it won't cut. The hint button just keeps signaling me to cut that piece (really?!) and unfortunately, there's no SKIP option for this task. Has anyone else had the same problem or know of a fix? These buggy games are really getting tiresome...........................

Go to: