Life Quest® 2: Metropoville technical issues

[Post New]by BlaK32 on Sep 9, 13 8:05 AM
Hi i don`t know if it`s good to post this here but i have a problem with Life Quest 2.When i try to enter the game everything is black but i hear the sound form the intro,it says that the input is not supported.I saw in the log file that is creating the window game or kind of in 1280x1024 resolution in fullscreen mode and this doesen`t work on 1280x1024.Can i change it somehow i like this game and i want to play it .Please help!

Re:Post any Life Quest® 2: Metropoville technical issues here only

[Post New]by ajcapezio on Oct 14, 13 9:03 AM
So I'm also getting the access violation error and have tried absolutely EVERY suggestion in the help section and have also deleted the save game data that was suggested by someone on here. After reinstalling multiple times with no progress now I can't even get the game to load. Neither the shortcut, nor the games manager will open it. Any ideas?

Karavan
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Karavan on Mar 24, 14 1:32 PM
I do not see my problem. I am on a MAC and the game will not let me do any relationships items. It crashes. I of course can play around this. I have all updates etc. What is the deal? this is so irritating!

darlamac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by darlamac on Apr 18, 14 8:11 PM
Game constantly does not let me in!!!! It starts and I am unable to do anything!!! It goes on and on but I am unable to click on anything and have to turn off my computer to get out of there. I have been a good customer. what can you do for a little old lady? this is not the first time I have complained about this game. Can't you give me a credit or even half off for another game??? I'm old!!! I can't do screen shots or all that stuff you want me to download. Look I just want something that works. You sure had no trouble taking my money!!!! Come on give an old lady a break!!!

[Post New]by jelexi1 on May 8, 14 11:13 AM
I bought this game about a year ago and absolutely LOVE it. It is one of the few games that can be played over and over again without getting tiresome. Recently the game stopped letting me skip the intro (which was annoying, but okay). Now it freezes when I try to enter my name. I tried to uninstall and re install but continue to have the same problem. I cannot play at all anymore. Please HELP!!!!!

[Post New]by nappiboii on Aug 17, 14 10:57 AM
I paid for this game and yet It stills says I have to unlock ???????? Wtf

[Post New]by gracieann11 on Oct 19, 14 1:24 PM
I used to be able to play this game. Now I get an access error violation. I've tried every single thing in the help archives to try to get it to work and still I get the error. I get that same error on some of the new games as well so I don't buy them.

I have the same computer, same anti-virus software so what gives? It worked before but not now.

One note: On one of the newer games called "who am I" I get that same error however, when I go to **** games, it lets me play. I'd rather go with Big Fish but I'm sick of the hassle.

If anyone has any ideas of how to fix, I would absolutely appreciate any advice.

Go to: