Re:Welcome to Totem Tribe forum

[Post New]by msmetalmom on Dec 16, 10 10:49 PM
I've played this game before, but it has been a while, so I feel really stupid asking this. Can someone tell me where the 5 gears are on Seagull Island? I've found 4, and I have looked and looked for the fifth, but cannot find it. I would appreciated the help. Thanks.

[Post New]by molly1948 on Jan 17, 11 11:43 AM
whenever I get stuck and think I can't figure things out I quit and go back to the game later. So far it's worked every time but now. I'm on the island where the comet crashed and can't figure out how to smash the long green crystal that prevents you from advancing further. Can someone help?

[Post New]by molly1948 on Jan 18, 11 11:20 AM
Did you shoot down the black bird? That's where the fifth is.

[Post New]by molly1948 on Jan 18, 11 11:21 AM
Did you shoot down the black bird? That's where the fifth coal is

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 20, 11 4:25 AM
molly1948 wrote:whenever I get stuck and think I can't figure things out I quit and go back to the game later. So far it's worked every time but now. I'm on the island where the comet crashed and can't figure out how to smash the long green crystal that prevents you from advancing further. Can someone help?

Have you activated the totems in the east? The totem that was activated with green crystals will be able to destroy any green crystals blocking the way.

Go to: