[Post New]by bajanta on Feb 3, 09 4:22 PM
Just call this game (?): "Broken"

lushknight
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:The Broken Clues - Developers

[Post New]by lushknight on Feb 4, 09 10:21 AM
Well I did have a laundry list of things to say about this game but it appears they would all be redundant.
On the up side, some of the English translation was amusing.
So to simplify, if you do not have the eyes of an eagle or the speed of a snake, don't bother.

Edited on 02/04/2009 at 10:43:18 AM PST

cazzabee
Salmon
Salmon
2,575 Posts

[Post New]by cazzabee on Feb 4, 09 3:24 PM
4 minutes of this game I lasted and it's deleted. I completely agree with every negative comment on this game. One of the worst HO games I have ever had the misfortune to download

NANONAN
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by NANONAN on Feb 6, 09 12:21 PM
Have to agree - absolute junk. glad I didn't waste a game club credit on it.

gemmabloom
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by gemmabloom on Feb 6, 09 8:44 PM
What a hoot this poem is! You speak for me too. But I also hate "spot the differences," especially when they're so subtle you can't find them.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 6, 09 8:51 PM
Well Said Cereryheart for the poem for the game I cannot offer anything else you said it all

Cheers
lineck

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Feb 7, 09 4:56 AM
Hi everyone... I just got a nice PM from the developers... and they will give us our relaxed mode and lots of hints.. right now they are also working on the lanugage and music....

They are listening... kudo's to them... !! I quite like the "find the differences" and if I have enough hints... it's okay that they are hard to find... I can either CHOOSE to spend time looking for them.. or say "enough is enough" and use a hint without being punished...

We have to compromise somewhere...LOL

prose_2
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by prose_2 on Feb 8, 09 12:41 PM
What I'm wondering is why they don't come in a read these forums while they are developing a game. What we've been saying hasn't been a secret in hmmmmmm never.

[Post New]by tambone1122 on Feb 9, 09 9:09 PM
is anyone else having problems dowloading this game i have tried 4 times and all i get is static no game.what is going on with this i have never had any problems downloading any other games.

jinocchio49
Flounder
Flounder
2,255 Posts

[Post New]by jinocchio49 on Feb 11, 09 11:44 PM
I have downloaded this game at least three times and every time it caused my computer to crash, never could get it to play. From all the comments so far, I didn't miss anything. I guess 3 times is the charm!

danny_kiddo
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by danny_kiddo on Feb 18, 09 6:46 AM
Has anyone of you noticed that the website of the developers is no longer available? xD does that mean they closed it??

BTW to the OP, amazing poem, and I couldn't agree more with you! (except that I do like timers lol but that's just me)

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Feb 18, 09 6:33 PM
I BELIEVE ALL MINI-GAMES SHOULD have skips

[Post New]by Tngram on Apr 3, 09 8:34 PM
[b]
Hi fellow "Fish" lovers,
I'm glad to see it isn't just me having problems with Broken Clues. Always when it starts, it's like the television sets of old.......a colorful test pattern that lasts for 45 seconds! I'm patient though, and am very impressed with the graphics and was anxious to enjoy this game.
HOWEVER!!!......I have no earthly idea what I'm to be looking for; only know I've found it when I hear a "bing" sound; there are no instructions on how to get hints; for the most part, there ARE no hints!!; the slaughter of the English language is pitiful; and as much as I hate to be quitter, it's hard to conquer a game with no hints, no instructions, no options to 'fix' what isn't working, and I'm [/u]extremely[u]
unhappy that I paid for this game without trying it first!
I'm so used to finding such wonderful HO games on BFG, I just took it for granted that this would be another.......NOT!!
Thanks for letting me rant!

Go to: