Jofer
Shark
Shark
11,519 Posts

Re:group play for Pahelika: Secret Legends started Aug 18th, all welcome

[Post New]by Jofer on Aug 27, 12 4:27 PM
I actually liked those jigsaws very much. ...and inside machine island, yeah - the game actually made me laugh because I got so frustrated I was taking every piece of anything from my inventory and clicking everywhere one by one. And at one point I *put the plank of wood on the boiler and it said "You poke the boiler with a stick. Nothing happens."* and I just laughed out loud and then did it again.
I admit I went to the walkthrough for that at last - how stupid can I be? Yikes.

But... I went and bought the other Pahelika game after all. In spite of the frustration - it was fun.

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

Re:group play for Pahelika: Secret Legends started Aug 18th, all welcome

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Aug 28, 12 6:27 AM
Congrats on finishing Daisy_May!

I agree the jigsaw puzzle's were fun! but must admit, I like them in RL too with, preferably, a few thousands pieces.
I nearly used a WT too when I was at machine Island, can't remember which part but then for some reason I had to leave the computer (kept the game running in the background, so I didn't have to restart the chapter ) and when I came back the solution was SOOO easy sometimes you really do need a break to get a fresh perspective.

Glad you enjoyed the game Jofer, I will pick up the second Pahelika too But am in no rush to do so, cause I have sooooo many unplayed games to attend to

Go to: