WALKTHROUGH - Totem Tribe

kkt4451
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:WALKTHROUGH - Totem Tribe

[Post New]by kkt4451 on Jun 2, 09 3:15 AM
I couldn't find all of the gems missed 6 of them but went on anyhow. Made it to the alien have been battling him for about 4 hours now and only got his life meter not even half way, any suggestions.

1_odd_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by 1_odd_1 on Jun 2, 09 7:57 AM
just keep playing. are you on the first or second alien? the second one took me about 4 hours to kill the last time i played the game.

also there is a program available from Enkord that will show you which gems you missed on which islands. but you have to register with them and i don't know for sure if it only applies to the games they sold or if you can get it for the game you bought from a game portal (BF).

Edited on 06/02/2009 at 8:01:00 AM PST

kkt4451
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kkt4451 on Jun 2, 09 10:55 AM
Yes I know I got that. I know what island and what gems still couldn't find them, Even changed the color and size. I'm on the second alien. First one was easy lol.

[Post New]by windy4jc60 on Jun 4, 09 8:07 AM
[b]how do i find and get accross the foul water to find the roots im stuck ( help) please! ( wiitch island )

Edited on 06/04/2009 at 8:09:26 AM PST

[Post New]by Adebeer on Jun 5, 09 1:23 AM
Hi KKK,
After you have received the lungsa go back to Tetala island. On the east side is an island. Swim and find all the jewels. After sooooooo many times I finally decided to go back there and only then did I find them! i am finally done!

[Post New]by transform on Jun 29, 09 8:24 AM
I have found this really helpful but I am still having problems on mist island like how to find the orange bolt. Beetle island still cant put the fires out, I have seed but way is blocked. Help please anyone.

[Post New]by wantin on Jul 23, 09 7:38 PM
on mist island i need help on the obiskis because i have found 4 of them and read all of them but it says i still need to find more obiskis! can some one please help?

Farhanul
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Farhanul on Aug 31, 09 2:39 AM
In Frozen Vale Island, we need 30 shells for the chest and 25 for the Idol. I can't get enough if I open the chest for the idol and if I give 25 shells to the Idol I don't get enough for the chest!

Pleeeeeease help !

sammiekatz
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by sammiekatz on Sep 9, 09 5:13 PM
44,000 views to your walkthrough!!!!!! I did an OMG! giggle, that is amazing and you should feel pretty good. I would never have made it without your help - I am sure 5,000 of those views are mine.

[Post New]by galloway1 on Sep 12, 09 3:44 AM
help we need one each blue and green shells on shark island anyone help?

[Post New]by Kaiera on Dec 7, 09 3:37 PM
I can't find all the gears for SeaGull Island. Can anyone please help me?

[Post New]by mystplayer on Dec 21, 09 4:07 PM
I can't get to the Lonely Iceberg.

Re:Walkthrough - Totem Tribe

[Post New]by mickeymd on Jan 31, 10 1:28 PM
DoobieBear wrote:Red is to the right of Yellow.
Yellow is between Violet and Blue.

For the specific order highlight the following:

from left to right: blue, yellow, violet, green, red

There is an ice block to the northeast which can be melted with the Meteor Shower spell. In it is the Hunter’s Lucky Stone. This will make your hunters lucky, stronger and more swift.

Totem: None
Ancient Coin: The mountain lair of the wood spirits to the northeast.

Witch Island

Junkun the Witch needs 10 roots to finish her potion. Once you give them to her, she will give you the ability to build witch doctor abodes. The ice block in the northeast can’t be melted yet and must wait until later.

Totem: None
Ancient Coin: Not accessible at this time.

Skull Island

The wiseman wants any plans or charts you may find. These will be revealed after you defeat the enemies to the southwest. The hermit will give you plans for a mud tower. A guiding stone will prompt you to rebuild a tower in the northwest corner. Do so to reveal an idol. Behind the mountains is a treasure chest containing Traveler’s Boots. This item will allow your tribe to walk faster.

Totem of Lizard: revealed once the enemies are defeated.
Ancient Coin: An island straight south. Build a tower to uncover it.

Frozen Vale Island

The Polar Bear Tribe will need 5 pieces of coal to teach you the fire tower. When you receive the Fire Tower plans click on the Polar Bear Tribe’s laboratory to research it. A guiding stone will inform you that a black bird has a black stone, so make sure you kill them to get that piece of coal. The old hermit asks you to release all the penguins. Build fire towers to melt the ice. Once all of them are rescued the old hermit will give you the Healer’s Globe. The Idol of Divination will give you the Clairvoyance Spell. Use it in the northwest corner to find the fishing line. That will combine with the hook, pole and worm that you found during your exploration into a fishing rod. Look for the circles (ripples) in the water to fish. Once you have the fish give it to the old hermit as a gift for

[Post New]by mickeymd on Jan 31, 10 1:35 PM
Okay I confess, I am an idiot. I have only started this game and gotten as far as Red Rock Island. I defeated everybody, got the idol on my side, but for the life of me cannot melt the ice. How do you make this meteor shower spell you said would melt the ice? I found a button on the build box that makes a fire on the end of my cursor, but it doesn't do anything. Since no one else has mentioned this issue, I guess I'm just the numskull among you.

Cjb58
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Cjb58 on Sep 22, 10 12:54 PM
You get to Lonely Iceberg by giving the guy in the house a fish.

[Post New]by catlubber on Nov 3, 10 5:19 AM
I can not find the last root on witch island, any help would be greatly appreated.

[Post New]by HARDHAND00 on Nov 14, 10 9:41 AM
Hi eveybody ......

I can't find any hints about the great desert

have anyone ideas for this island ?

Thanks in advanced

pamsoso
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by pamsoso on Mar 17, 11 9:44 AM
hello doobibear, you have a walk through for totem tribe, can you let me know the moves to listen to the rocks,; you posted click below on your walkthrough byut there is nothing there thanks a lot pam soso

[Post New]by nicholasgramma on Jun 13, 11 9:28 AM
I need help with the pryamid and the handle to the mag glass!! I can't find it-I have walked over EVERY tile and it doesn't appear-can someone PLEASE help me??

Thank you

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,907 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jun 13, 11 5:23 PM
Did you go back to the island with the idols and get the ankh from one of the wisemen there? you need the ankh to open a hidden area in the pyramid.

Go to: