Re:Welcome to Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses forum

[Post New]by mildred4301 on Aug 20, 09 9:19 AM
I have enjoyed other games of egypt, but this one is for *^%()*^&. Stuck in the temple go outside cant do anything but go round and round or back in the temple. Need some sort of instruction. Sorry I bought it waste of money and my time. Egyptian lover

adixon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by adixon on Dec 6, 09 6:30 AM
I think I would like this game if I could figure it out. My cursor won't let me do anything but walk straight forward. Can turn around but can't walk left or right. Am I missing something or is my game bad. Will NOT go through download again. Please help me.

ViviOlivi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ViviOlivi on Apr 24, 10 6:07 AM
Wow. I'm having a hard time believing that anyone would "hate this game". If you need help, grab a walkthrough from an online source. There's no harm in that!

MaGtRo (who appears mostly on (game site removed by moderator)) is the online source for walkthroughs. Here is the one for Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses: (link removed by moderator)

Edited on 01/11/2011 at 11:16:30 AM PST

[Post New]by dixiewildecat on Oct 6, 10 4:00 PM
you have to put handcurchif on the person being healed then trasnfer to the donkey

redape
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by redape on Nov 3, 10 11:30 PM
wizernow2 wrote:
blackcatgirl wrote:Hated this game - has no clues what to do - and have "walked" round the site several times and am now bored rigid. Waste of 2 hours download time and money.
Not a satisfied customer! Last time I buy a game without trying it - so no more LGF for me

Ditto!!!

redape
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by redape on Nov 4, 10 9:54 PM
I am seriously fed up and will confine this game to the trash can. First complaint is that there is NO help at all apart from a complete walkthrough from another site & what is the point of that? Kinda takes away the whole point of the thing. Not a runthrough at the beginning to get you started, or a hint button - zip, zero, zilch. Secondly, the game keeps crashing on me (I run Windows XP and have heaps of spare disk space and RAM), and has not saved anything, meaning that every time I restart the game and hit the button to resume, I am back at the very start and have to go through the whole tedious first few steps all over again. I have not been able to get any further than listening to the brickmaker's dreams & heading again for the inner temple - whammo, hung again! Forget it, I am sorry I wasted money and time on this game.

LisaCha
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by LisaCha on Nov 7, 10 7:32 PM
I understand why there is no reference to help us...Big Fish would not make money with this game.

[Post New]by passionfleur on Feb 21, 11 2:29 PM
annatar wrote:You can find an excellent walkthrough at
http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcTt/TEP.htm

It explains everything in details with screenshots and solutions to all minigames.

Before I found it, I was frustrated too because I couldn't even get started, but now I'm halfway through and only need to consult the walkthru once in a while when I get stuck. It's really an excellent game!

There are very few screen shots...I could probably count them on one hand. Also the solution for the final game against the snake is WRONG!!!!!

kelexia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by kelexia on Jun 25, 11 1:37 PM
I just finished this beautiful game! Loved it! Wonderful graphics,story line and acting.Some people don"t know about the right click button that draws up another menu for saving and inventory, etc.It is a 360,but it is'nt all wild and sea-sicky.Plus GB has walk-thrus and reveiws on 100's of games if you need one.This game is medium lenth and well worth the $$.

[Post New]by centauri64 on Sep 15, 11 12:49 PM
I am in the Book of The Dead.I got through the first part but I am having trouble getting through the labyrinth. I do not know what to do.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 5:02 PM
This game is a very beautiful game with plenty of history in it, for me been an ancient history fan I could not pass on this one.

The game is challenging and is not your typical adventure/HOG game as all long file games are, so it can be frustrating at time.

You just need to take your time with this one, but when you get to finish the puzzles you know that is more to come.

I truly love this game.

MishaI03
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by MishaI03 on Jun 20, 12 8:12 PM
chalkie1024 wrote:
li45co wrote:
fate of ramses

[Post New]by li45co on Feb 21, 09 6:58 AM
Ok got into the game but now I am stuck any one out there who can help me,,,,I am in Aswan yard have spoken to Ouni giving him the documents,smashed my dolerite balls , accidentayl picked up the donkey droppings (they are still in the items list,know i´m going to need them later).
got Ouni´s permission to look for the The Dolerite Papyrus & talked to his wife Tuya. used all dialogues.She is then supposed to gives me permission to search,but she wont give it to me cant carry on the game till she gives it to me as I can not get though the small door by the tree...... some one help,what more do i need to do for her to give me permission

To get Tuya's permission to look for the dolerite papyrus, you have to cure Ouni of his sneezing. Then go back to Tuya & talk to her & she will give you the "cobra of hypnosis" & her permission...

Hope this helps...chalkie

i tried to cure him - he says thanks for thinking of me, my wife never does ... and then i got nuthin' ... further help please

[Post New]by devon5 on Oct 11, 12 3:17 PM
This is a bad game i do not like it

Tsavorite
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Tsavorite on Feb 6, 13 8:35 PM
I love this game! Yes I used the WT from GB for the snake puzzle but it was a wonderful and beautiful game!

finding a bee to put the magic wax above.

[Post New]by bgeorgette on Mar 22, 13 9:02 PM
Stuck, need to return to Egypt, need to open a different tunnel, must find a bee to place the magic wax above. Where do I find a bee? Does anyone know?

[Post New]by heidepenning on Mar 24, 13 7:12 AM
What the ***? this game doesn't even RUN on windows 8 64 bit! bought for nothing, cause no trail available! thanks, Big Fish!

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Jun 30, 14 12:13 AM
monday01 wrote:I can't find anything, going in circles !!!.. waste of time and money.. took forever to download.. I want my $$$$ back!
Turning around in circles was making me sick to my stomach. As far as I could tell, there are no instructions on how to play the game. Wasted my money.

Go to: