I Need Help Again

[Post New]by SailorMoon101 on Jun 11, 11 2:41 PM
It happened again. I unpaused the game and I saw another body. How do I bury the body.

dlm_innovative
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: A New Home forum

[Post New]by dlm_innovative on Jun 17, 11 1:54 AM
To get your villagers to bury a dead body:
You need 5000 points to buy the second level (the game starts on the first level that is already there) of Spirituality in your Tech screen. Then put one of the working-age villagers on the patch of ground up near and to the right of the cave. They will spend a minuscule second 'fixing up a place to bury the dead' and then pretty flowers will grow, you'll get a green box message, all the villagers will go there and do a celebratory dance, and then they'll line up in a single line to go 'bury the dead'. After that, they will always bury the dead. As for why you're seeing and then not seeing the bones of your deceased villagers; it's because they've been decomposing, and after a while the bones can decompose into dust. But it takes a very long time. Or you have a glitch in the game. So get your little villagers working to accumulate that 5000 tech points and go buy that second level of Spirituality tech! Give your deceased villagers a decent burial. Have fun. P.S. You can click on the resultant tombstones to see what they say.

Lilymad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Lilymad on Jul 14, 11 1:57 PM
To trksr4grlz.
Discover the graveyard (requires Level 2 of Spirituality).
When a villagers dies, drag an adult villager to the northeast corner of the island.
The villagers will provide a proper burial the pile of bones in village center.
After this first burial, villagers will automatically have burial ceremonies for any deceased villager.
This may take a while.

Hope this helps you since it seems like many are having this problem.

Edited on 07/14/2011 at 2:00:36 PM PST

[Post New]by Neversaynever2 on Jul 18, 11 1:56 PM
How long does it take to finish the game? I only have a week to play this cuz i'm at a relative's and this game is all that I can do.

[Post New]by Jesussister on Aug 2, 11 5:14 PM
ok i have 90 people have researched everyting to the max....what is thegolden child???? and what about this cave?? i have te field of flowers and the temple and idol ...what now????????

Welcome to Virtual Villagers: A New Home forum

[Post New]by shortcake121 on Aug 3, 11 3:30 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: A New Home forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Virtual Villagers: A New Home players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

does anyone know all of the game in virtual villagers i think there is 5 parts ??

[Post New]by shortcake121 on Aug 3, 11 3:33 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: A New Home forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Virtual Villagers: A New Home players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by adonalyn on Aug 12, 11 5:32 PM
loving this game so exciting. thank you all for all the great tips will nately buy the next one when I am done with this one

HUFF
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by HUFF on Sep 13, 11 5:04 PM
what is the next chapter after a new home is it Lost children??

[Post New]by crylovslogan on Mar 7, 12 3:17 PM
I'm a new player to this game. how do you cure people when they are sick?

meelybobs
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by meelybobs on Apr 20, 12 7:04 AM
I tried the online version and the grapics were awful compared to these!

[Post New]by Adelinec28 on Jul 7, 12 1:11 PM
Can someone please help me figure out how to get the golden child???? i have level 3 in all my tech but cant do anything else. it has been like this for a few days now.

[Post New]by Ayden789 on Aug 22, 12 2:42 PM
This game is puzzling but hard and fun.

[Post New]by tammytakz on Oct 25, 12 11:29 PM
I have reached max population of 30 inhabitants.i even removed the giant rock.it says that former villagers went through a secret passage.but i cant find it anywhere! in the objectives of the game it gives hint as "building up Spirit Power might affect the lagoon somehow."now what to do from here? i know that if we put those small babies running around in it allow them to rise from it themselves they become adults and if adults are placed in it of any age, their age changes to 18.i am unable to find the secret passage.please hellpp!!

Weird Girl

[Post New]by Lionfish525 on Oct 29, 12 2:33 AM
A little girl attracted butterflies, but she is NOT a golden child, WHAT IS SHE????.?.?

redcas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by redcas on Aug 2, 13 5:41 AM
All the babies so far have turned out to be female!! There are only 3 men now and they are in their thirties. What can I do/

Go to: