mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

Re:Group play for Nancy Drew: The Final Scene starting 19th January - All welcome to join!

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Jan 29, 13 7:57 AM
Ohhh darn...An Easter Egg !!! I forgot all about those while I was playing. I really need to make a note of that someplace cus by the time we play the next ND, I will have forgotten again about Easter Eggs.

Teresa...You are a very thoughtful Daughter and I know your Mom appreciates your attention and love.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

Re:Group play for Nancy Drew: The Final Scene starting 19th January - All welcome to join!

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 29, 13 9:36 AM
CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMAMUM

It's the achievements I love (which will be a few games yet before you get them doing the group plays as it's just later ones which have them) sometimes if there are 4 easter eggs in a game I may get one on my own but would have to cheat to get them all.

Teressa it's a busy fun time for you!

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Jan 29, 13 11:09 AM
A GREAT BIG CONGRATS GMUM

Re Easter Eggs...Do the ND games ever tell you if there are Easter Eggs or how many ? Or ever give any clues to find them ?

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 29, 13 12:00 PM
PMs sent to marianne, and g'mum with the list of easter eggs and achievements (I only looked now as you asked). That's the problem with the easter eggs as it is a real challenge there doesn't seem to be any tips to get them. At least that list you can quickly see if there is none or if there are in each game before reading what they are to try and get them.

Anyone else wants the list just ask.

Grandmamum
Clownfish
Clownfish
662 Posts

[Post New]by Grandmamum on Jan 29, 13 12:15 PM
Thanks so much Gingergal, I'll bet lots of others will want to know too. So Helpful, I'll make a list and check before each game.

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Jan 29, 13 12:36 PM
Thanks bundles gingergal. I checked them out and what a great surprise...delightful !!! Such fun...

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Jan 29, 13 5:53 PM
Congratulations Grandmamum for finishing the game! I have been visiting with my mom, sister, niece and great niece today so didn't get to play any. Will start again in the morning because I am too tired to concentrate tonight.

What exactly are Easter Eggs? Are they like surprise things you can do in the game if you know to do them?

Grandmamum
Clownfish
Clownfish
662 Posts

[Post New]by Grandmamum on Jan 30, 13 5:04 AM
I'm not the best person to answer about Easter Eggs, Teresa, Gingergal, Marianne & others understand better than me. However, as I see it you are just about right. When I played Phantom of Venice, which was my first ND group play, they were actual eggs, but in the earlier games they aren't,.As I see it. you sort of come upon them by doing something that's not essential to completing the game, so often they can be missed. if you know how many there are, at least you can look for little opportunities.

Hope you get to play today - remember to save often when you get to Day 3.

How lovely that your Mom has a Great Grandaughter, I bet you're all delighted.

Edited on 01/30/2013 at 5:06:33 AM PST

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Jan 30, 13 8:21 AM
Yea, I made it to Day 3. Just trying to figure out what to do next. Have talked to Brady and Simone. Aso, talked to the police. Any hints as to what to do next?

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Jan 30, 13 9:34 AM
Teresa...Not real sure exactly where you are, but have you ** read the day's newspaper? Did you talk with Joseph, go to see Nick ? Go to Brady's room ? **

Grandmamum
Clownfish
Clownfish
662 Posts

[Post New]by Grandmamum on Jan 30, 13 2:31 PM
Teresa, like Marianne not too sure where you are, but if I'm stuck i always phone Ned and Bess , because you're sure to get a hint that way. Clue ** The key making machine is very important now. Have you looked at it today and if you have you may need to re- check something. **

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Jan 30, 13 2:34 PM
HELP!! I am in the projection room and have managed to get away from the police but I can't get the projection card to go in the machine. I am sure it is the right one. Is there a trick for putting it in?

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 30, 13 5:12 PM
Are you playing junior mode as you usually can call your friend for help and they will tell you?

I do take it that you've done everything Marianne and G'mum said? (click and highlight to read all the white bits between asterisk)

When you say you talked to the police did you do a second chance there spoiler **in the projection room** or are you not at that stage yet? - the *put key in the projection*

If not have you

*talked to Joseph, Brady Simone, went back and found Brady not there anymore and went through Brady bag on table. then a package might have arrived talk to Nick and pick it up in the front office. *

If still stuck and we're not around (giving loads of info as to ALL you've done) I don't know if you know of a site that does hints so am PMing you with that link just to get you over this part.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Jan 30, 13 5:15 PM
I have done second chances with the police coming in the room. I changed the bulb and am trying to put the slide in but it won't go in. I am sure it is the right one. I am playing in junior mode.

Thanks!

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Jan 30, 13 5:18 PM
Teresarollen, ** You have to go to the front of the projector and put in the slide there **

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Jan 30, 13 5:32 PM
Thank you ginger and harlequen!!!! I was trying to put it in the wrong place.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Jan 30, 13 6:07 PM
I finished!!!!!! The ending was nerve wracking though. But thank you for your help.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 30, 13 6:14 PM
woa that was fast LOL! I was coming back to see if you got past the place you were stuck and you've finished.

CONGRATULATIONS TERESAROLLEN ON FINISHING

Just a couple of people left playing, but haven't heard from in a couple of days.

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Jan 30, 13 6:30 PM
Congratulations GMum & Teresarollen

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Jan 30, 13 10:00 PM
Thanks for the congrats. I love the Nancy Drew games but they sometimes make you feel like you just can't do it and you want to give up. I have only played three of them so far though.

Go to: