Re:Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches Technical Issues

[Post New]by kitharris11 on Mar 25, 13 11:07 PM
First I had a problem with the raven chaser freezing and now the money doesn't roll over and add up so I'm not able to make any headway in fixing the villa. Frustrating.
Windows 7 system.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 26, 13 4:23 AM
Hi Fishies,

If you have already tried the suggestions offered for these issues, please don't hesitate to contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

They will be glad to assist you and provide some more specific advice.

We are very limited as to the support we can offer via the Forums hence, that team will be glad to help you out. Also, they can also provide some alternative solutions such as replacing the game if you understandably, would prefer to play another.

I hope this information is helpful!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by shimmychick on Mar 26, 13 4:41 AM
Hi there. I'm in chapter 23 and there is no tool shed In the video's and screen shots I see there should be one near the truck. Any suggestions on what may be happening? Up until this point I haven't had any issues.

Thanks!

[Post New]by taytaysmemaw on Mar 26, 13 6:03 AM
I see there are alot of people are having trouble playing this game!!! I have redownloaded and redownloaded and nothing helps it wont do anthing seems like it going to start and then nothing. O and i bought this game if u cant fix the game is there a way of getting our money back?

KLisaWil
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by KLisaWil on Mar 26, 13 8:49 AM
There are 2 people playing game and second person keeps losing all progress they made in the game. She is starting over for the 3rd time, any help would be greatly appreciated.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 26, 13 9:38 AM
Hey Fishies,

Thanks so much for posting your issues and questions here! I'll definitely help as best I can.

shimmychick: Welcome to the Pond! That is definitely odd that there is no tool shed there - is there perhaps some other task that needs to be completed first? Sometimes an it takes completing an earlier task for later tasks to be available.

taytaysmemaw and KLisaWil: I'm very sorry to hear about those troubles getting the game to play properly but I can assure you that our Team here is doing they can to get everything resolved! Before going any further in the game please contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. A Rep will work with you directly on your specific issue to help get that running properly for you!

Thanks and I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

T_Doctor
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

From Rakes to Riches Technical Issues -Money not being accumulated

[Post New]by T_Doctor on Mar 26, 13 9:46 AM
It seems that once I added a a second profile to this game, when any profile now finishes a level, let’s say they get 2300 for renovations, they do not use it and play the next level and get 3500 for renovations, the first amount that was not used, the 2300, is no longer there at the villa it was not added to the newer amount.

And also if you get silver and go back and try to get gold, it does the same thing, it just stops accumulating money. Is this how it is supposed to work? The game is not accumulating money for renovations, only giving the sum for each level. Is this how it is supposed to work?

I uninstalled and reinstalled but it is still doing the same thing. HELP PLEASE! How can I possibly renovate is it won’t keep my money tabbed up until I use it???

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Mar 26, 13 12:59 PM
I think if I see the words Tech Support one more time, I may scream...

Pull the game off the site, send it back to the developer and have them fix it.

Good grief!!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 26, 13 1:49 PM
Hi mkastor,

I certainly understand being frustrated with a game that isn't working well. The reason we recommend contacting our Tech Support Team is so we can gather the necessary information in order to fix any problems with the game. The more information we have through Dr. Felix Reports, the easier it is for us to pinpoint the problem and get it fixed.

We're currently looking into the issues being reported in the Forums and we want to get the game back to normal as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience while we work on this,

bfgSeine

theshyone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by theshyone on Mar 27, 13 9:56 AM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game a few times now, I'm STILL stuck at level 26... It won't let me go to the island in the upper left corner, so I can't finish the level, or go any further in the game..

It's a shame, I really like this game, but this needs to be fixed soon. I can see I'm not the only one with this problem..

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 27, 13 11:30 AM
Thanks for trying that uninstall and reinstall, theshyone, and since that didn't help please be sure to reach out to our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix. That way one of our Reps will be able to offer some other suggestions and collect information needed by the developer if a fix is needed.

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Mar 27, 13 12:23 PM
mkastor wrote:I think if I see the words Tech Support one more time, I may scream...
Pull the game off the site, send it back to the developer and have them fix it.
Good grief!!

DITTO!

March 18th ... game introduced to the masses...March 27th...how many drfelixfix does it take plus dissappointed gamers...to realize...this needs a FIX?

Just asking?

Lets...

[Post New]by jrobbieb on Mar 27, 13 2:21 PM
Sounds like a great game!!! BUT... didn't get past the pixilated screen. Updated everything and still the same problem. I've uninstalled for the fifth and last time. Phooey...now I have time to clean the toilet!

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Mar 27, 13 9:54 PM
theshyone wrote:I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game a few times now, I'm STILL stuck at level 26... It won't let me go to the island in the upper left corner, so I can't finish the level, or go any further in the game..

It's a shame, I really like this game, but this needs to be fixed soon. I can see I'm not the only one with this problem..

I think thats the level where you have to remove the lake blockage before the water level will go down so that you can see the path to the island (upper part of screen) that has to be repaired.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Mar 28, 13 4:18 AM
Heya jrobbieb, welcome to the Pond!

That your screen shows pixilated like that could be a sign that the drivers for your graphic card could do with an update before they can display the game properly. You can find some easy steps on how to get everything up-to-date by following the steps you can find here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Mar 29, 13 7:29 AM
OK - I have got as far as chapter 29, and can go no further. I start the chapter and it works well, then about halfway through the mouse freezes and I can go nowhere. I have tried it 4 times now - turning off the laptop etc., but no go.
The only way I can get out of it is to press Ctrl/Alt/Del
I am thinking that I shall have to ask for my money back soon.
Shame.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 29, 13 10:00 AM
Hey goeash,

How frustrating that the game continues to freeze!

If you'd like to try out some troubleshooting steps to help, I would highly recommend checking out some great steps in this help article here, specifically on updating the video card drive which can resolve those freezing issues.

Please also be sure to contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. Our Reps will do everything they can to help with those issues and provide some other options for the game as well.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by rubykadog on Mar 29, 13 2:43 PM
Having issue with CHapter 25. One of the tasks is to clear out the ravens, but there are no ravens. I even uninstalled and reinstalled and it did not fix it. Want to keep playing game, but an unable to. Please help!

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Mar 29, 13 3:51 PM
Chapter 21: I've played this level a few times as I'm trying to figure out the flower riddle. A few times now, one of my workers has skipped using the row boat to get back to the truck - they just run right over the water. This, of course, strands them there and they can never reach the island again because the boat is on the wrong side.

Really weird problem. Each time that happens, I have to restart.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Mar 29, 13 4:08 PM
First question...has anyone gone to the powers that be and start a real live FIX?

I do not want a refund....this is one game that is quite unique and awesome...and...I do not sound off on two many TMs or Builder games

I have read all posts page one to now....read all mod reports...somehow someone has either found a major glitch but it would be great if the 'masses ' members, non-members, one time sale purchasers, one time spammers, one time hit the wrong button.....well all 622K listed on BFG page...yes this may be a few but certainly a group of ones that purchase and hang around...u know BFG is the best game site

Yes I have gathered up important info to send to C/S....but it would be nice to 'hear something' positive...IMO

Signed to a dissappointed wait ... Lets

Go to: