Reviews for Farm Up

Re:Reviews for Farm Up

[Post New]by tamtam0096 on Dec 25, 14 5:36 PM
Terrible game. Started from beginning 3 times and the continue button freezes on level 17or 18 each time. Tried all the fixes posted on ere and none work. Dont waste your time with this game....

[Post New]by stevie_jo on Feb 10, 15 11:06 PM
Ok. Game was good until I downloaded updates. Seriously 8 days to get milk from the cow instead of the 1 hour. Sorry just uninstalled it no way i'm playing this so called updated game. Keep this up and I won't play or even tell people about this site.

bunbury5
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by bunbury5 on Feb 22, 15 3:47 AM
My sister started the game and i've been playing it. even with the update, i find it highly enjoyable. it doesn't take that long for production if you use energy to feed/water/fix the kennels, and energy is purchased thru the little blue jars of ****, i use the 25jars/20 energy. truly i am not getting why people are so upset at this new update! i have used the spinner and some days when doing a 4 hour, have actually gotten all of the gold coins back, including the 6 from the spinner. have spent many hours on the game, currently at level 42, and also in a 4hour game will have the sheep and the cows actually produce product possibly even do 2 and the hens, well they show up every half hour! If you don't want to spend gold, you don't really have to, because you get one every day you sign in, and can get gold on the spinner or even when you do harvesting. Currently i have 6 of each silver coins plants, and a strip of 5 plots for gold coins crop that repeat; then 160 for planting things like wheat, and the 5 gold plant plots can also become part of those single crop. So far on the farm, the $9.99 for 450 gold has been my main purchase, and i still have 99 gold because of the collections and the spinner. when she does harvest of the crops, she and grandma/grampa/husband occasionally will also get 1 or 5 energy. Its all good. I would definitely recommend this game!

raelynn820
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by raelynn820 on Mar 31, 15 12:13 PM
Developers need to be competent and that has not been my experience this game has a lot of potential but too many snags and just plain deaf ears.

stibitz
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by stibitz on Apr 9, 15 8:06 PM
Used to be a good little game but now it's just repetitious and boring. With all the newly added glitches, it's painful too.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on May 8, 15 10:47 AM
ANY ONE NEW TO THIS GAME IF YOU WANT TO TRY TO PLAY A GAME THAT IS MORE NOT WORKING THEN WORKING HAVE FUN. IF YOU WANT A GAME THAT WORKS CORRECTLY THEN DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME BECAUSE EVEN WITH A SO CALLED UPGRADE TWICE IT DOES NOT WORK. SO FAR THE UPGRADE HAS BEEN A DOWNGRADE FOR TWO YEARS. THE DEVELOPERS DO A LOT OF CHANGES TO THE GAME BUT IT JUST MAKES THE GAME NOT WORK MORE EACH TIME. THIS GAME HAS BECOME BORING AND THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER NOTHING CHALLENGING. YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE GOLD WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO GET AT LEAST ONE EVERYDAY. ALL THE PRODUCTS AND PRODUCE TAKE GOLD BUT YOU WILL NOT HAVE IT TO USE. YOU PAY FOR ANIMALS AND DO NOT GET THEM IN THE PENS. THE PRICES FOR THE ITEMS IS OUTRAGEOUS, AND THE TIME IT TAKES TO GET THINGS BUILT IS UNFAIR. TURN IN COMPLAINT ABOUT THE GAME AND THEY WILL TURN AROUND AND SAY IT IS YOUR COMPUTER. EVEN IF IT IS BRAND NEW. IT HAS BEEN MONTHS OF TRYING TO GET THE GAME FIXED CORRECTLY WITH NO RESULTS. i WILL KEEP POSTING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE GAME UNTIL IT IS FIXED.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on May 10, 15 12:56 PM
ANOTHER REVIEW LOUSY LOUSY GAME. DEVELOPERS DO NOT EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THESE REVIEWS. IF THEY DID THEY WOULD FIX THE PROBLEMS NOT MESS IT UP MORE. I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR PROBLEM IS DO YOU NOT SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH LANGUAGE?????? Why not read the problems and simply fix the problems. To me it would make sense. when you fixed the problems and it was not my computer then da it is your game right correct it. TAKE SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK ETHICS AND FIX IT CORRECTLY.

gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by gerl2 on May 23, 15 4:16 AM
I completely agree with Carkee49, their has been some major issues with this game and it has been on going for some time.

Somebody needs to fix the problems?

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Don't bother to start to play this game until it is fixed

SweetSayonara
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by SweetSayonara on Jun 3, 15 9:08 AM
Refusing to post my bad 1 star review?
Tut Tut.

Horrible game , the worst.
Shouldnt be allowed to be released.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on Jun 12, 15 3:11 PM
iF YOU START THE GAME THE TECHS AND DEVELOPERS WILL LET YOU START ENJOYING THE GAME THEN MAKE ALL KINDS OF PROBLEMS. THREE WEEKS AGO I WROTE NASTY NOTES TO THE DEVELOPERS BUT GOT THE GAME FIXED FOR THREE WEEKS NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE FROZEN AND i HAVE DUPLICATES THAT ARE WORKING FOR NOW EXCEPT Jennifer. I HAVE NO QUESTS AND ALL ACCOMPLISHMENTS ARE GONE. there IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO THAT IS USEFUL. i CAN'T EVEN GET THE GOLD LIKE i AM SUPPOSE TO GET EVERY DAY WHEN YOU ARE ON 7 DAYS AT A TIME.

[Post New]by soel_rasie on Jul 24, 15 4:45 PM
i really enjoy this game. but how to fertilize the plant. help me please

[Post New]by WinglessFaery on Jul 26, 15 8:30 AM
DELETE IT NOW!!!! DO NOT EVEN START TO PLAY!!!!!

Re:Reviews for Farm Up spoiler alert

[Post New]by K_KalenaW on Jul 31, 15 7:44 AM
Hi Farm up players, I have had several problems with this game. I deleted it, and re uploaded it, and it still will not play. thumbs down Karen

game_watcher
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by game_watcher on Sep 4, 15 9:30 AM
WinglessFaery wrote: DELETE IT NOW!!!! DO NOT EVEN START TO PLAY!!!!!

I AGREE DO NOT START THIS GAME IT IS NOT FREE PLAY WHEN IN ORDER TO ADVANCE WITH ANY AMOUNT OFSPEED YOU NEED TO BUY GOLD TO COMPLETE,TASKS OR UP GRADE BUILDINGS..

Edited on 09/04/2015 at 9:35:44 AM PST

[Post New]by janRiche on Oct 31, 15 6:57 AM
Love this game, BUT NOT free. As with all "free to play" games, you will need to purchase coins to progress. Be prepared to spend some money or cheat.

Otherwise, lots of fun. No frantic clicking. Room to decorate and redesign farm and outbuildings. Varying tasks. 4 characters to use. Good graphics. Doesn't require lots of memory or fast computer processor.

I recommend this game as casual, relaxing, fun entertainment as long as you are willing to spend or cheat.

[Post New]by csleepy0825 on Dec 19, 15 9:03 PM
Sorry Sorry to have to write this but follow what I am writing in May 2015 the customer service was lousy. It is now Dec 2015 and now it is worse. It has been since August 2015 and STILL NO COMMUNICATION> THE DEVELOPERS DO NOT BORTHER reading if there are problems and DO not repond to them.. Do not even start the game it is a mess. Sorry but it is the truth. Show me difference and I will write that it has been changed. RIGHT NOT IT IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE>

Phayta
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by Phayta on Apr 22, 16 11:32 AM
This is a review of Farm Up after the March 24, 2016 update.

The game actually functions now; it still has glitches, but is still playable. Pros: simple, straight-forward time management virtual farming game. There are plenty of crops to grow between vegetables, gourds, berries, and fruits. There are also animals to care for: chickens, geese, turkeys, sheep, goats, cows, etc. You can decorate the area with various fountains, flowers, statues, and other décor. The collections feature works exactly the way I feel a collections feature should: once you have one of every item you can exchange it without needing "activator" items. Cons: while this most recent update makes the gameplay less glitchy, there are still glitches. (I strongly suggest not using the game files from any update previous to March 24, 2016) I can't click on the Roulette Guy without a game freeze, it is the same with the collections button (sometimes). I feel that the Farmer that I bought the farm from sticks around a little too long. And there are some story inconsistencies, i.e. Jennifer gets called Jane in the story scenes by her red-haired grandmother, however her name switches to Jennifer in the game play, and the grandmother I saw in the story scene is not the grandmother that eventually comes to help me. However, the main take away now is that the game is finally playable.

Go to: