Lmrb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Serpent of Isis Walkthrough available now!

[Post New]by Lmrb on Dec 18, 09 5:24 PM
BinLA wrote:There are more symbols than the walkthrough shows. There are

5 fleur de lis
4 suns
6 bolts (one two houses). The hardest bolt to find is just below the roof line, in the molding above the window on the right

Are you able to help me now please??? I am playing a timed game, find it more challenging, and I found all of the symbols except one lightning bolt. Is it on the other house to the right?? and if so where? I have found 5 on the the last "full" house but can find no others? I have let the time run out twice now and I don't want to have to do it again, but without this, of course I cannot go anywhere.

Please help

[Post New]by NDakota on Jan 10, 10 5:24 AM
So, this says a Walkthrough for Serpent Of ISIS is available , So where is it ? Tried all pages on the forum, as well, nothing helpful there. They all refer to where is the walk through?

duskyblue
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by duskyblue on Jan 13, 10 7:13 AM
NDakota wrote:So, this says a Walkthrough for Serpent Of ISIS is available , So where is it ? Tried all pages on the forum, as well, nothing helpful there. They all refer to where is the walk through?

Welcome NDakota!
Go to the very first post in this thread, by BFGCelebes, and read the first paragraph. Click on the word "here" and you'll be taken to the walkthrough.
Have fun!

edited for typos!

Edited on 01/13/2010 at 7:14:51 AM PST

mindee187
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mindee187 on Jan 16, 10 1:21 PM
Help! I am hopelessly stuck in souvenir stand on eiffel tower. Have found all the objects but one. It is called "eiffel tower" on the list. Have a feeling I have missed something as board near bottom of screen looks like it should have something on it. Can't advance until I solve this.
Mindee187

luv2cruz
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by luv2cruz on Jan 19, 10 4:23 PM
HELP ME!!! Where is the spider in Cabin 8 Carlo Siro?

[Post New]by StHoly on Feb 28, 10 5:22 PM
hi
need some help
i can't find "cork" in Chap 3, viktor's room.
it's in vienna, i've done his bathroom, jus having the problem of not getting where the "Cork" is.
it's dark too. ><
thanks!!

HorseMama
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by HorseMama on Mar 1, 10 9:47 PM
Waiting for candle to melt! I can not locate the banana in Vicktor's cabin (last item) so the candle will not melt in Yuen's. The bananas are usually easy to locate but this one is giving me fits for some reason. Please help! Thanks

[Post New]by sweetcee174 on Mar 5, 10 9:24 AM
Please help I'm stock in the library and I can only find 13 of the 15 crowns. Can soneone sugest were I can find the ladt 2 crowns?

Noralg
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Noralg on Apr 27, 10 4:30 PM
Fisherman's Bastion is driving me crazy! I've started this game twice and still get stuck on finding the last key. The hint draws a circle in the lower right corner and I can't find a key anywhere. Someone out there - please help! Thanks!

[Post New]by Edwards3377 on Sep 1, 10 12:20 AM
I can't find the Serpent of Isis Walkthrough either! Also can someone help me? I
just started the game, I'm in chapter 1 in my cabin and I can't find the triangle.
I used all my hints, it is suppose to be in or near the life preserver but I can't get it.
I clicked every where around it, but It seems I can't go below the preserver to click on
it. Is this a glitch? I'm new to this forum.

[Post New]by mitthy on Sep 30, 10 3:41 PM
How to I get through to Walkthrough?

[Post New]by helennz on Sep 30, 10 6:50 PM
Please can someone help. I am Chapter 5 and in Cabin 8 Carlo Siro. I have collected the book from the luggage cart and the second book from carlo's cabin, then i go through the door and collect the crowns. I get the message about two books being missing but in my inventory for some reason I only have 1 in there. If I go to get back into the luggage cart i can't it has a green tick to show it has been completed. I don't have any option to go anywhere else.

Edited on 10/01/2010 at 12:06:51 AM PST

[Post New]by Kingsdaughter on Oct 1, 10 5:58 AM
Please help. I enjoy the game very much, but am stuck now
at the eiffel tower. I am looking through the telescope at the
houses where I have to find the location of the 3 paintings..

I found all of the 'fleur de lis's' and all of the suns, but can't
get passed the flashes..
I already found all as shown in the walkthrough, but still
it won't let me continue.. it doesn't open up the last
location..

Need help..
Tina

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Oct 2, 10 8:42 AM
I'm feeling rather foolish. This is NOT my first HOG, however, I've read everyone else's questions/concerns here, studied the Walkthrough (which doesn't mention much of anything except the numbers to be located, at the Train Station), and no one, thus far, has seemed to have the trouble finding the cockroach, in the early Train Station scene, at nearly the start of the game. I've found everything else, but I'm out of hints (I didn't know that was possible!), and I can't move on to another scene, until I find that blasted critter! I know they prefer the dark, so have been especially scrutinizing the darker areas of the scene, but without success. I'd appreciate any suggestions anyone might have!

Thanks!

Rainbow Explorer

Edited: It turns out I found that nasty cockroach hidden in the red rose on top of the suitcase, resting on the pile of luggage, on the luggage cart. I never actually SAW the critter, but I just randomly clicked everywhere and THAT was the place that FINALLY ended the scene, for me! YAY!

Edited on 10/02/2010 at 9:46:37 AM PST

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Oct 2, 10 8:50 AM
mitthy wrote:How to I get through to Walkthrough?

To find THIS Walkthrough, as well as all Walkthroughs for every other game, look for the Forum Subject Title ("'GAME NAME' WALKTHROUGH IS NOW AVAILABLE") and READ the FIRST POSTING on that Thread/Subject.

You will notice that the word "here" is UNDERLINED, so CLICK ON THE UNDERLINED WORD "here", and it will take you DIRECTLY to the appropriate Walkthrough.

Best Wishes!

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Oct 2, 10 6:04 PM
Kingsdaughter wrote:
"Please help. I enjoy the game very much, but am stuck now
at the eiffel tower. I am looking through the telescope at the
houses where I have to find the location of the 3 paintings..

I found all of the 'fleur de lis's' and all of the suns, but can't
get passed the flashes..
I already found all as shown in the walkthrough, but still
it won't let me continue.. it doesn't open up the last
location..

Need help..
Tina"

Tina,

I had EXACTLY the same problem. I found ALL of the symbols, on all THREE of the houses (viewed from the Eiffel Tower), however, after removing the FLASH symbols, from the THIRD house, my character failed to make ANY STATEMENTS, telling the name of the house. Additionally, the THIRD HOUSE never showed up on my map, nor could I finish that mini-game, until I finally just clicked on "skip game" button.

At that point, the entire game then proceded on, as it was DESIGNED to do. I believe this is a TECHNICAL GLITCH, so I will report it as such. For now, even though you have SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED that game, your computer probably doesn't KNOW THAT, so I would recommend just clicking the "Skip Game" button, until that problem is fixed. Otherwise, you won't be able to go on with the rest of the game and that's TOO frustrating!

Best wishes!

Janiece

[Post New]by CONSERLibrarian on Oct 15, 10 9:40 PM
I am in the station and I can't find the stars. The list indicates I need to find 3 stars. I have found 2, one on the front of the suitcase and one on the newspaper in the lower left. The list says I still need two stars. I can't find any more. Any one know where the rest of the stars are? I looked in the walk through and bought the strategy guide, but it only indicates where the numbers are and how to open the safe. I need to find the rest of the stars so I can take my ticket and board the train.

[Post New]by Cheryl2148 on Nov 5, 10 7:20 PM
I am in Paris at the painting with the white horse and can not find the knife. Out of clues due to a previous puzzle and not able to find the silly knife. Would it work for me to paint one on?

[Post New]by moongirl26 on Nov 12, 10 6:05 PM
I'm stuck in the Parc Monceau--where is the bug? No hints left and I've tried clicking all over. I suspect it's it one of the dark parts where I will never see it.
Thanks!

Floraws
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Re:Serpent of Isis Walkthrough available now! - Luggage cart?

[Post New]by Floraws on Nov 18, 10 7:54 AM
Yes, it is available... but it won't show the Luggage cart, and that is exactly where I am stuck now.
I can't find the coffee press - no hints available. Anyone can help me?

Go to: