Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

Re:Group play for ND Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake started May 18th, all welcome to join in

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 23, 13 3:00 PM
YAY I finished! Loved it as always But boy it has some tough puzzles

Raven_wing
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Group play for ND Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake started May 18th, all welcome to join in

[Post New]by Raven_wing on May 23, 13 3:45 PM
Congratulation cfg

Aquatic
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Aquatic on May 23, 13 5:01 PM
Congrats on finishing Raven_wing and CfG!

I've left Ariane somewhere in the center of the earth.. Off to check on her!

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on May 23, 13 5:50 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG is right, I am on about my 12th second chance on the stairs going down to the speakeasy. I click back, then again and again, then I thing maybe I am already turned around and I just don't know it, so I click to go forward and AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG.
'
Whew, out of that, next! I smell the finish and like to forge on.

"Thwak", second chance "Whop", second chance, third time is the charm; I finished

Edited on 05/23/2013 at 10:53:50 PM PST

Aquatic
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Aquatic on May 23, 13 10:59 PM
mcquigan! !! Some of us like to collect those Second Chances, but only one time each, not 12! Congratulations on persevering!

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 24, 13 1:34 AM
Congrats Raven_wing & mcquigan

Raven_wing
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Raven_wing on May 24, 13 4:37 AM
Congratulations mcquigan

I have come to love second chances and I use it quite frequently.

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on May 24, 13 7:23 AM
Thank you all.
I got my monies worth just on second chances alone!

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on May 24, 13 7:36 AM
Congratulations to Raven_wing, cfg, mcquigan on finishing

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 24, 13 9:01 AM
A HUGE CONGRATS RAVEN_WING, CFG AND MCQUIGAN

If we are counting our Second Chances, I may have had more than 12.

That water problem was a big one. I thought that the ** fire I saw after picking up the water was the shed. After quite a few attempts, I finally thought that maybe it wasn't and I should go to the shed byway of the path on the right of the forest. ** And Lo-and-Behold!!!

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on May 24, 13 9:35 AM
@ Marianne,
I had a hard time all through the game just even finding the shed, let alone when thinking I'd have flames shooting out my a.. any second now.
Had it not been for your hint stating exactly how to move I'd still be making smores.

Edited on 05/24/2013 at 9:36:31 AM PST

stusue
Clownfish
Clownfish
597 Posts

[Post New]by stusue on May 24, 13 9:40 AM

Adventurous Fishies! Just swimming by and thought I'd pop in and see how you were all going.

Congrats to all who have finished! It seems you need lots of patience and fortitude to finish this game.

Good luck to all those who are still playing!

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 24, 13 12:08 PM
Happy to see you stusue and thanks for stopping by. It's always a pleasure to see you.

mcquigan...Love your choice of descriptive words..."crisped " and "smores".

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on May 24, 13 6:26 PM
Hi everyone, I forgot to say I finished the game...yippee

You want to hear something silly...**I was almost at the end, saw that Em coming down to get me, I actually panicked and ran into the next room, locked it, ran down the what you call it sewerhole?, up the other side, saw her outside, quickly closed the door again, ran up the stairs...my heart was beating**...... so silly when it's just a game. I guess I was too immersed in it.

I have had fun in this group play and enjoyed myself talking to all of you. I won't be around for the next since it's games that I don't have.
See you all around and Thanks so much for being so nice, all of you

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on May 24, 13 6:47 PM
Congratulations:

Ravenwing
CFG
Mcquigan
Barregar

I finished too

Raven_wing
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Raven_wing on May 24, 13 6:56 PM
Congratulations barregar

It's really not silly because ...**as I was being chased I able to get the door closed but all I did was stand in the room and kept saying to myself "what do I do, what do I do, what do I do ......second chance.

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on May 24, 13 7:46 PM
Raven_wing wrote:Congratulations barregar

It's really not silly because ...**as I was being chased I able to get the door closed but all I did was stand in the room and kept saying to myself "what do I do, what do I do, what do I do ......second chance.

LOL you're so funny ...when someone is chasing you, you run for your life and not just stand there.....anyway, Congrats for finishing

Congratulations also to
MCQUIGAN
CFG
ABILOO
HARLEQUEN

Edited on 05/24/2013 at 7:47:57 PM PST

Raven_wing
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Raven_wing on May 25, 13 5:19 AM
barregar
....when someone is chasing you, you run for your life and not just stand there
I will remember that next time.

Congratulations harlequen

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 25, 13 5:43 AM
Congrats barregar & harlequen!

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 25, 13 6:58 AM
..A BIG CONGRATS BARREGAR AND HARLEQUEN..

I did the same thing barregar. ** Where's the door, quick-quick-quick. Where do I go, hurry-hurry-pant-pant--Oh-oh out of time.. **

Go to: