shypup
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post any Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic technical issues here only

[Post New]by shypup on Jun 28, 13 5:19 PM
hi folks the isn't freezing on me but it keeps crashing when I get to the observatory, this really sucks because I bought the game yesterday. any fixes coming soon?

Re:Post any Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic technical issues here only

[Post New]by ChaosCookie13 on Jul 5, 13 4:45 AM
I am feeling every-one's frustration. Purchased this game today, 5th July, have auto setting for updates as soon as game manager launches. The game STILL FREEZES ! Comments have been posted about this issue for weeks. Why has it not been sorted? Isn't it unethical to sell a game with known faults? Come on BF, get it sorted or refund me please.

[Post New]by theredace5000 on Jul 8, 13 6:51 AM
Art hall bug solved!!

If you're having the problem with the game crashing/runtime error in the art hall when you click on the box, the problem is caused simply by having the custom cursor turned OFF. If you turn the custom cursor back ON then it will not crash. Once you pass this section, you can turn it off again.

Hope that helps!

jimeezlady
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by jimeezlady on Jul 9, 13 5:46 AM
theredace5000 wrote:Art hall bug solved!!

If you're having the problem with the game crashing/runtime error in the art hall when you click on the box, the problem is caused simply by having the custom cursor turned OFF. If you turn the custom cursor back ON then it will not crash. Once you pass this section, you can turn it off again.

Hope that helps!

I'll be darned it WORKED!! Thank-you!

[Post New]by unknown69 on Jul 9, 13 9:14 AM
jimeezlady wrote:

Hope that helps!

I'll be darned it WORKED!! Thank-you!

That helped me as well. I was wondering why the game didn't crash at first since I visited that box many times, now I know it was because I changed the cursor later in the game to my own windows cursor, because its much better than any of those. Thanks bro for this workaround, it worked and I'm finally able to continue the game!

[Post New]by darkkdawn on Aug 15, 13 3:50 PM
I too was having trouble freezing up every time I got to the art room and had to unlock the box. I uninstalled and installed this game many times with the same results. Always the art room giving trouble. Then I decided to reinstall the game and gave myself a new name and used a custom cursor. It Worked! I have4 finally got to play Chronicles of Albian 2 The Wizbury School and what a good game it is! Hope this will work for others.

lgum
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by lgum on Aug 20, 13 3:38 PM
The upgrades don't unlock. The headmaster keeps telling me that I'm hoarding my money and should be buying upgrades, but they are still locked. What's up with that?

circa1942
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by circa1942 on Aug 23, 13 3:48 PM

Hope that helps!

THANK YOU!! It worked! I was finally able to play through, woohoo!

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Nov 19, 13 11:03 AM
This is my second time playing............first time it said I wasn't finished in the art hall (I was!) This time I got some upgrades, won't unlock the rest! I guess I'll just keep hoarding my $$ and skip the upgrades and try to finish again!

Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on May 27, 14 10:14 AM
Can't get fishing net in the shed, lol can't even see it, it des not seem to be where hint shows it should be, please help

Go to: