Re:UPDATE - For PC Version Now Available! - July 19, 2013

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Aug 3, 13 8:01 AM
Prices are still high with me and rewards still low. Are you sure about this?

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Aug 3, 13 8:18 AM
They're back up again now. But at least I managed one dragon collection while they were at the old levels this morning. This is getting really weird!

[Post New]by chrimarsh on Aug 3, 13 8:28 AM
Same here. I was excited for a minute but no... prices the same, drop rate (or lack thereof) the same.

As I am level 160 it honestly doesn't affect me much as long as I don't do some of the dailies. I don't know how the lower levels can get anywhere though. I used to spend $20 to $40 a month on the game and play it all the time but doing the dailies now would probably require me to spend that much a week. Especially at a lower level! I remember I was frustrated then because I kept running out of energy and couldn't keep playing because I couldn't afford to buy food all the time. It must be so much worse now!

However, just playing to see how much gold and diamonds I can amass is rather boring. My play time has gone down drastically on this game. If I'm not doing the dailies, or going for a goal, I don't see the point. I have also not spent any more money.

Greed... the downfall of everything good. :-)

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Aug 12, 13 12:46 PM
Had finished the new quests 4 days after update (found the missing 2 automatons in the crate) - no further quests appear
The additional goals are always the same (e.g. explore the submarine 5x, explore the castle + cards, the tent 2x etcetcetc ...) how boring
Don't do them anymore got a full store of honey pots, pizza and more
But after this update 10 minutes playtime per day is really enough

[Post New]by afunnyfarm on Aug 16, 13 5:10 PM
Some things are better after the new update, while other things are much worst. i didn't see anything on the board that mentioned that to buy things now cost more. the basket use to cost 35 diamonds, now costs 60 diamonds. that in my book is one of the worst things. i don't blame bfg for the problems with found. it isn't their program. but i do think that Elephant games is getting a little to greedy. just my opinion for what it is worth (probably nothing)

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Aug 16, 13 5:31 PM
~afunnyfarm...you probably hit the nail on the head....

starrylyn
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

UPDATE - For PC Version Now Available! - July 19, 2013 - Will a New Update Be Ready Soon

[Post New]by starrylyn on Aug 19, 13 5:35 PM
When oh when will we get another update. I have no more quests at level 89.

It would be nice to hear from you guys at BFG. I know if one promises something in six weeks and can't deliver, that is a problem if it isn't ready when promised, but some of us are getting bored.

Anything from the developers (a hint on what is going to show up next so we can look forward to something besides real life

It is a fun game, let's keep it up

JumboRed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by JumboRed on Aug 20, 13 8:19 AM
I loved this game. I paid loads to keep playing. So addictive. When update was available I was like a kid at Christmas.
I`m on level 142 . Like most others, completed all quests The times quests are repetitive, and boring.
Please please give us all an update.
I log on most days just waiting to see new update

cabler111
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cabler111 on Aug 20, 13 8:32 AM
i AM ON 61 LEVEL'S AND IT JUST KEEP GOING ROUND ALL THE TIME ?

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Aug 20, 13 1:59 PM

nothing to do ....

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Aug 20, 13 9:32 PM
come on...you know better than this..stop playing....save your stores...

Edited on 08/22/2013 at 3:28:11 PM PST

kokiecat2
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by kokiecat2 on Aug 20, 13 11:15 PM
Getting same timed quests over and over again-what's to do?

[Post New]by GameBirdie on Aug 22, 13 9:07 AM
I'm loving this game but have found that after Level 60 (I'm now at 65) the Pangolin and Pirate floaters after possibly fifty or more barters are not producing the upgraded floaters. I have such a surplus of dragon eggs...wish I could trade! Do I need to reinstall the game? Please help. Thanks!

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Aug 22, 13 1:04 PM
Don't bother re-installing. I'm at level 200 and have the same problem as everyone getting certain super floaters. We are all awaiting the next up-date and hopefully the glitch will be fixed. The floater glitch is different for everyone. Keep your sense of humor and be patient. I'm amassing as much food and resources as possible . Get ready UPDATE I'm ready for you. Good Luck. Don't waste your weapons on floaters trying to get the Super Floaters that you cannot get. You will be in a far better position later. I do suggest banishing the vultures if that is one of the supers that you get be cause those lunch boxes will increase your energy total.

Edited on 08/22/2013 at 1:11:24 PM PST

[Post New]by GameBirdie on Aug 22, 13 2:06 PM
Thanks, cora! Good advice. I have been getting those great Lunch Boxes from the Vultures and several others that put out some worthwhile energy points. I guess we each have our own strategy which makes it fun. Can't wait for the next update. It's a terrific concept. Glad you replied!

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Aug 24, 13 9:01 AM
I love the pirate cook but it takes forever to get him. The shaman is more useful as I get more energy, obviously...his pineapple now helps more than the light breakfast does. I'm finding it hard to accumulate enough feathers before the old vulture shows up, but I can usually banish enough lemutes and vultures to get him before he leaves. Also found out that the weapons crate is a really good deal. I didn't realize the first time I got one that it was multiples of each weapon, and I was disappointed. Then I realized that it was useful, so now I try to deal with the engineer when he shows up. I don't care much about the super droid, and I'll never have enough stock to deal with the assassin or wolf super-floaters, since they want things I use for other floaters. I'm still struggling to get back to where I used to be, but I've made it up to almost level 70 again, so I still have plenty to do. I will say that for the daily quests, I try to complete the castle, tent, lab, assassins, lighthouse, snow forest, and sub one, as well as the vampire and tent card games. The reward at the end is generally worth it in terms of energy if nothing else. I don't think I've ever completed any of the others, and I haven't even tried to get past some parts of them.

[Post New]by allyalt1 on Aug 26, 13 8:40 AM
Does anyone know if there will be an IPad update?

Edited on 08/26/2013 at 5:11:10 PM PST

[Post New]by dmelissa1962 on Aug 28, 13 12:28 PM
I am having a serious bug problem. I have reached level 100 and with the new update it seemed things would be great but, everyday I try to get past the quest to barter with the assassin to get shadow warrior to appear (3). I have used about 100,000 gold coins to barter with the assassin and the shadow warrior still has not appeared. Once turn the game off and come this quest is gone. My game returns to 4 or 5 quests before this one and when I return to this one I still cannot get past it. This has been going on for about 3 days. Is this a loop bug or what? How do I get past this?

kokiecat2
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by kokiecat2 on Aug 28, 13 9:08 PM
Hi Melissa

I have exactly the same problem-have been in touch with tech people but their suggestions have not solved the problem-so I think it may be a bug-I have done this quest 10 times now and I am now just waiting for the update and collecting coins and completing the collections bit-good luck

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 29, 13 5:09 AM
We don't have any details on the iPad update allyalt1, as soon as we hear anything, we will post an update in this forums and in should populate in Game Manager or on your device as well.

kokiecat2 and dmelissa1962 - please log this issue with Tech Support Team as they will be able to offer much more in depth troubleshooting than we can via the forums.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 08/29/2013 at 5:09:33 AM PST

Go to: