DRACULA 3 - - - YEAH !!!

shavika
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:DRACULA 3 - - - YEAH !!!

[Post New]by shavika on Aug 17, 09 12:43 AM
really i love dracula's games and i love pictures of that game. just i have to say COOL GAME AND ENJOY IT ..........

Edited on 08/17/2009 at 12:48:15 AM PST

[Post New]by pscantland on Aug 23, 09 6:36 PM
Great game !!!

Very tricky !!

But the ending... the ending...

[Post New]by kainnemoorwen on Dec 2, 09 3:24 PM
I was reading a guide on God of War and found this one. This is a good guide with lots of stuff in it. I will tell you people to read the same one time and then see. http://www.techarena.in/guide/18452-god-war-ii-walkthrough-tips-cheats.htm

[Post New]by shirleycurley27 on Mar 12, 10 3:26 PM
how do i get this game to start

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on Mar 23, 10 10:09 PM
cherbtoo wrote:Large File is right, it is 2,462,381 KB.

I don't know what your downloading speeds are like in the States but in the UK I am on the 20 MB Broadband speed and I have been downloading for 6 hours now and I am only up to 65%. My suggestion is to start the download just before bedtime and then it will have hopefully finished by the time you get up the next morning.

I too would like to know the answer to Mahbah's question please.

Yippee game just downloaded 9 hours 27 minutes. I hope I like it after all this !

YIKES! With a file this size, I'd be better off buying the game and then just waiting for the Back-up CD to get here to install it. DRACULA: ORIGIN, which I just finished, took 9 hours and 23 minutes to d/l and its file was only around 1,807,362 KB. And I had to d/l it over a two-night period (2 AM to 7AM), when I'm allowed to d/l without restriction.

But if that's what I have to do...by the time I get the CD to install it, all of you will be farther along in the game and be able to give me more pointers when I get stuck. So there's the Silver Lining in that! Oh, and btw, I really liked Origin and it will probably become one of my favorites.

Everyone enjoy playing while I'm wating!

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on Mar 25, 10 12:44 PM
Silly me, what was I thinking?! No Back-up CD available for this LFG. So right after my last post, I began d/ling it. But like DownAndjOutnLA, after 54%, I got this red-ink message "d/l interrupted" and it had this code of 702-something, saying there might be a problem linking to the server.

This was the first time this ever happened to me and my hubby came running after my shriek, LOL, when I saw that ALL of the d/l was lost!!! What a pain - to all parts of my body!!! So I'm gonna be up late a few more nights. Dracula: Origin took 9-1/2 hrs to d/l - only 1.8GB - so I can't even guess how long this will take.

Everything on my PC is uptodate. What happens if we can't get a game downloaded? Is there a remedy from CS after a reasonable length of time? I really want this game though, so hoping this interruption is a one-time thing. But after the interruption, I only got 19% before my "free d/l time" was over. Oh well.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Mar 25, 10 12:50 PM
Not sure what you mean by free download time, since there's no demo on the game.

I'm assuming you purchased the game? Customer Service can help you, and if you're waiting for a response, they're a bit backed up, so be patient.

Or, if you have a membership, click on the My Account tab and click on the dark blue button in the middle of the page that says Chat Live Now (or something like that).

Welcome to the Pond

Go to: