Manya007
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum

[Post New]by Manya007 on Aug 9, 15 2:25 PM
Is there a limit on how many neighbours you can have?

4cat
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by 4cat on Aug 13, 15 1:29 PM
Hello, I'm also new here. I don't understand how all this works. Oodles of questions. I want to play, but may need a basic tutorial. Where can I go to answer stuff like, What's up with the $?...Real $?...What about the gambling, & how does it relate to a game?...Does one need to spend $ to play, or play well?...etc. etc. I came to play RoM(Rooms of Memory), and up popped this other game that gave me three free spins a day. I apparently won a lot of coins and some jewels. I just don't get it. Sorry for the winded ramble. Ty(thank you).

4cat
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by 4cat on Aug 15, 15 12:19 PM
Hello. Ty for your reply. I thought I was posting in a public forum, wasn't I? I've been reading some posts. I don't understand very much. How do I get some of my queries answered? Do I just ask, and someone replies? I guess you could say, I'm floundering about. (ohh) ha ha.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,549 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Aug 15, 15 12:52 PM
Hi 4cat
Most of the forum users forget to look at this thread... sorry

You don't have to spend real money to play the game, you just need patience at first. Later as your level increases, you will find you have more than enough energy to play as long as you wish.

The 3 free spins are just a daily bonus. Of course you can do extra spins using the diamonds but I don't think many people do

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/286101.page
This is a thread with useful links to hints and tips & other stuff. Copy and paste the link into your browser.

There is also a wiki which you could find useful... search google for Rooms of Memory Wiki and you should find it (sorry we aren't allowed to use external links here)

Alternatively you can create a new discussion and ask all the questions you like. We are a friendly, helpful bunch of players and someone will try to help you out

Good luck and welcome to the madhouse

[Post New]by Sannee on Aug 17, 15 1:51 PM
Thanks!!!

[Post New]by ssbradys on Aug 28, 15 7:02 AM
Why is connectivity so poor? Play is constantly interrupted, particularly in the middle of battles so time is wasted or I can't collect my prize on the rare occasion that I do win? It's really annoying.

[Post New]by lynnlisa on Sep 23, 15 4:25 AM
Hi everyone I am playing the Rooms of Memory and needing some teammates,can you guys please add me as I have no clue how to add new to Fish games
Thank-you

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by tdskm on Sep 23, 15 2:11 PM
lynnlisa,
there is a post called post your neighbor code. add your neighbor code to the post requesting neighbors. you can find your neighbor code by clicking on the gold man in the hat in the lower right corner of the game.3 icons pop up click the man again where it says neighbors.then click character you will find your code there, it is called friend code.read the forum and don't be afraid to ask questions. take the game slow at the beginning because you have no choice. there is also a link for a wiki page.goggle search that and read. it will help also.

[Post New]by Jean_cat on Sep 24, 15 3:36 PM

Edited on 03/29/2016 at 10:07:48 AM PST

[Post New]by jnmelton123 on Sep 30, 15 3:40 AM
I really enjoy this game very much!!! But I need as many friends as I can get my code is 6HHQ96. Please add me! Thanks so much

pjantana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by pjantana on Oct 21, 15 7:15 AM
I have a question about deleting neighbors. I have quite a few, and many have been asleep forever. They are all lower levels and I guess they just don't play anymore. I would like to delete them to make room for active players. Can you tell me how to do this? Thank you. I love this game and am a daily player and gifter.

[Post New]by insertpage1 on Nov 20, 15 10:18 AM
thank you

[Post New]by insertpage1 on Nov 21, 15 4:19 AM
Hello to everyone,
will be nice with you,
hope you are all good.

why does it always says "the server is temporarily unavailable."etc etc etc...

[Post New]by beybisarah on Dec 5, 15 1:52 AM
nK2AGD

Mrsdayrow
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by Mrsdayrow on Jan 7, 16 7:04 PM
Hello out there in RoM forum! I am back from a way long time ago. I need help remembering how to get friends (neighbors) and I need help remembering how expeditions work. I will greatly appreciate any help you all can give. Thank you very much.

[Post New]by JusUrAngel on Jan 12, 16 2:29 AM
Thank you.May I please get some people to add me as a friend in "rooms of memory" game please?

[Post New]by d1sconnected on Feb 23, 16 6:56 AM
Hi All,

I've started to play this game in Facebook and I found that I can play it here.
Is there a way to merge my progress from Facebook with the progress here?

[Post New]by Svetla78 on Mar 23, 16 9:50 AM
Hallo

bfgPanthalassa
2,241 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 29, 16 11:44 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules for when posting here. Specifically:

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

We can absolutely guarantee the safety of the content on our site, and please feel free to post internal links. However, in order to protect the security of everyone on the forums, external links aren't permitted. This helps to keep the forums a safe and accessible place for everyone who wants to participate, and we appreciate your understanding.

d1sconnected, I understand that you started playing the game through Facebook and would like to know if you can combine the progress. Unfortunately, we're not able to move progress over from one game to another. Since that version of the game is separate from ours, we're unable to combine or copy the progress, and I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any other questions about the progress in your games, please feel free to PM a Moderator.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by wiccanbaby7 on Apr 17, 16 2:50 PM
I have been playing ROM for a while now. The only thing that drives me crazy, and I know I am not alone in this as I have talked to many people about it, are hammers in comps... Like the phase watch the hammers should be removed from useage during compitions. Most people in ROM see hammers as a cheat and the true guild players, as well as just comp players, have been ranting about it for some time now. I am unsure if there has ever been a post in the forum about it before, so I post it now... I believe that if you removed the hammers from comps, we would have more people playing them... newbies who play comps get frustrated because they cant figure out how these people are winning sooo badly, and experinced players get frustrated and stop playing... at least a lot do. Also my only other issue with comps is the people who jump out contantly... perhaps you can put a 2 jump rule for every minute or they cant enter comps for 5 mins... that would stop alot of the jumping... just food for thought. Thank you for your time.

Go to: