Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 9, 13 10:04 AM
Smartin No one can access the Tilt Yard, Alchemist's Tower and probably the next ones too or the Magic Gates. Nor can we battle.

Please contact customer services. The more people who do this the quicker the developers are likely to provide a fix.

Here is the link to send an email to CS...

https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/

Thanks
Rumbi

LOL maybe I should start counting how many times I write this

smartinp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by smartinp on Oct 9, 13 10:21 AM
Thank you very much, you are the best

GypsyQueen1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by GypsyQueen1 on Oct 9, 13 12:19 PM
I just completed an Icy Caverns rune maze but there was no dragon - this happened yesterday as well. I have spent a lot of coins on those damn runes and no dragon 2 times is really low!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 9, 13 12:41 PM
Gypsy have you contacted CS about the nonexistant dragon? The tech team there may be able to help.

Here's the link if you haven't....

[Post New]by ttaravision on Oct 9, 13 1:41 PM
My dragon doesn't show up in Icy Caverns either, until I go to the space where the dragon is supposed to be (it is an empty space). But when I feed it, it shows up until I enter again to feed it. But each time I feed it, it magically appears. And it always tells me I have to move closer. Just thought yours might be doing the same thing if it isn't showing up.

Do you know if they are ever going to do anything about how slow the game is during day change? My screen has been the same for 30 minutes trying to get into the cellar. I finally have my twilight genies for my quest and I can't get in there. Frustrating. I'm excited to finish it because I didn't even have to summon them there.

I sent an email to CS to see if they will ever do anything about day change slowness. Maybe if enough of us write in and complain they can do something, possibly fix the bugs with the server??

Thank you so much for posting the link where to submit questions/concerns to CS. It came in handy

Edited on 10/09/2013 at 1:48:07 PM PST

[Post New]by scarlet_gamer on Oct 9, 13 7:45 PM
So, I got to the "The Tournament is going to" task. I'm supposed to explore the tilt yard. But every time I click "explore" that spinning wheel of death shows up and never lets up.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 10, 13 12:17 AM
Scarlet No one can access the Tilt Yard, Alchemist's Tower and probably the next ones too or the Magic Gates. Nor can we battle.

Please contact customer services. The more people who do this the quicker the developers are likely to provide a fix.

Here is the link to send an email to CS...

Thanks
Rumbi

[Post New]by Ruchikunal on Oct 10, 13 9:21 AM
y we can not explore magic gates this is the 3rd time i am exploring after that time is up what to do?

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 10, 13 9:54 AM
Ruchikunal the only thing to do is to save your crystals and wait until the developers fix the problem with the Magic Gates. There will be an announcement by one of the moderators when the issue has been fixed and we can complete that quest.

Have you sent an email to customer services telling them about this problem? If not, please do. The more people who tell them there is a problem, the quicker we will get a fix.

Here is the link to send an email...

cgee2112
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by cgee2112 on Oct 11, 13 7:09 PM
I thought I would give this game one more try. After the last problem I had. It's a wonder why I even bother. I lost a total of 6 crystals & BFG couldn't do anything about it. After all the problems with trying to sign on that we have been having in the last few days, & now this. I went to buy crystals. To replace the ones that the game stole from me & I'm getting a message that says Sorry, that item doesn't exist or hasn't been released. I have never had a problem buying crystals before. I can't even buy 20 for $2.00. PLEASE BFG FIX THIS GAME!!!!!!

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Oct 12, 13 8:05 AM
I did all the quests for the monster wedding but didn't have enough energy to start the quest so I was waiting until today when I'd have the energy and when I came back the backgrounds are all blue but it says I don't have any of the items that I had last night. I completed all the quests and had everything but now I can't get them back because there's no way to repeat the quests. Not that I particularly want to have to repeat the quests. I'd rather my items be put back so I can move ahead.

Edited on 10/12/2013 at 8:06:51 AM PST

EMI36
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by EMI36 on Oct 12, 13 11:37 AM
Anyone else having an issue purchasing gems? I get an error message reading either - Your cart is empty or This item hasn't been released (paraphrasing).

[Post New]by Lizarch1 on Oct 12, 13 12:14 PM
Hi there,

I'm not sure if I'm right here, but today I had a problem with my game. I solved the Quest "wizard entrance" but at first I didn't have enough things to assemble the key (Silver key of sparks). I gained them finally and wanted to assemble the key. Then the game froze. After a new login, the valley of magicians is now theoretically open, but the quest itself did not update. So I missed the reward and all the components of the key are gone.

I'm using Firefox and chrome.

Mustang_Aly
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by Mustang_Aly on Oct 12, 13 1:57 PM
I have 22m left on the Mayan Coin reward that offers 3 times the crystals/coin to normal. I have tried to purchase a few times and every time I add it to my shopping cart it says the item doesn't exist. Have logged out and tried again to no avail. Please assist as I wish to access this offer. (Using internet explorer and never had an issue with ordering thru your cart before).

Many thanks,
Mustang Aly

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 12, 13 2:03 PM
Aly... sorry that mayan coin x3 doesn't work. The one which is x2 does work.

You could contact CS like the others have.... here's the link

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 12, 13 2:11 PM
Lizarch1 wrote:Hi there,

I'm not sure if I'm right here, but today I had a problem with my game. I solved the Quest "wizard entrance" but at first I didn't have enough things to assemble the key (Silver key of sparks). I gained them finally and wanted to assemble the key. Then the game froze. After a new login, the valley of magicians is now theoretically open, but the quest itself did not update. So I missed the reward and all the components of the key are gone.

I'm using Firefox and chrome.

Did you press assemble before the game froze? You could look in the assembled tab and see if it has registered there (unassembled artifacts are faint). You could try logging in again and hope that either the quest completes or the pieces return.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.

You could try contacting the techs at CS to see if they can help...

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 12, 13 2:14 PM
EMI36 wrote:Anyone else having an issue purchasing gems? I get an error message reading either - Your cart is empty or This item hasn't been released (paraphrasing).

Try the old... turn it off and back on again or unistall and reinstall if playing through the game manager.

If there is still a problem contact CS....

EMI36
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by EMI36 on Oct 12, 13 2:26 PM
Rumbitothecore wrote:
EMI36 wrote:Anyone else having an issue purchasing gems? I get an error message reading either - Your cart is empty or This item hasn't been released (paraphrasing).

Try the old... turn it off and back on again or unistall and reinstall if playing through the game manager.

If there is still a problem contact CS....

Thanks - I had already tried the reboot with no luck. Will contact CS. Thanks again

[Post New]by bigoufan41 on Oct 12, 13 6:53 PM
Jazminlol wrote:First, I have to say....I love this game!

However, I have ran into an issue. I'm trying to complete a major task by exploring "tilt yard". I have already unlocked it, but every time I click on tilt yard....it just goes to the loading page and stays that way until I click ESC. The rest of the game works and load perfectly

Things I've tried....cleared cookies and web browser. Re-booted my computer. Everything is currently up to date.

I only use google chrome. Operating system windows 8.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for a wonderful game

I'm having the exact same problem, have you heard anything about it?

Edited on 10/12/2013 at 6:54:36 PM PST

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 13, 13 12:20 AM
@bigoufan & Jazminlol

No news yet. Here is a thread with all the glitchy quests...

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/259183.page

Go to: