Hdulc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Post any Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Hdulc on Jun 9, 14 7:36 PM
I don't have any suggestions but I'm having the same problem. Hope someone knows the answer.

jade13296 wrote:Im using my iPad to play this game.

I'm right at the beginning of the story and I can't get the wooden wedge to hold down the button that is next to the candelabra. I've uninstalled and then reinstalled the game but that hasn't worked and I've also tried to play the game on my iPhone and I can't get past the same point

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Re:Post any Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Rosieh6812 on Jun 15, 14 3:18 AM
I have played the free bit and paid for the full game, I have my email receipt but it won't download it just keeps saying it's authenticating. I have tried updating my ipad, turning it off and on, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and doing it through my PC, still no game.this was meant to be my World Cup entertainment while the husband watches every match going,
Please help, if I have to sit through another football game I may go mad!

[Post New]by Gillyart on Aug 18, 14 10:17 PM
I am stuck in chapter 2 looking for the illusory core. I've gotten to the end but can't continue without the illusory core. As far as I can tell from the guide, I've done everything. There is no mention of the illusory core anywhere in the guide

[Post New]by MarylandCrab on Aug 28, 14 9:40 AM
I can not finish the game. The last chapter is impossible. Nothing connects to anything & the hints are not clear. Not pleased with this game at all.

[Post New]by Jess1720 on Sep 14, 14 6:32 PM
chapter four - ingredient cabinet - played the game and when done it took me out of the close up - it won't let me back in - but I do have the magnifying glass Just keeps telling me what it is. Since I can't get the knife or the pestle I can't do anything else in the game.

[Post New]by Murderotic on Sep 27, 14 1:22 AM
I purchased the app on my iPhone and have paid for the unlock however it won't get further than the screen saying "authenticating"!

I have removed and re-installed the game three times now & have not got anywhere!

Have also emailed customer support but no help there!! Help!!

Go to: