The more the merrier!

[Post New]by SilentD4rkAngel on Nov 1, 15 1:59 PM
I'd like some more friends, so add me if you want to!
I'll light a torch for a torch

My friend code is 35529389EH

Re:Welcome to My Singing Monsters forum

[Post New]by reanyru19 on Nov 15, 15 7:30 AM
HELP!!!!

Is there a way to get My Singing Monster from my phone to my PC. My phone screen broke and now is does not register my touch. Is there a way for me to get the game from my phone to my PC?? And will I lose my game when I get my new phone or will it transfer over???

Thank you for any answers and suggestions.

[Post New]by Svetik78 on Mar 11, 16 10:45 AM
Why long time no updates? I really like the version of the MSM on android. Can I bring a rare and seasonal monsters in the PC version?

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Mar 11, 16 2:29 PM
Keep playing the android version, svetik78, because the one available here no longer offers the seasonal monsters and will never get the rares since the PC version cannot get updated. Level 30 is also the highest level you can attain in the PC version whereas they are unlimited in the android version.

bunbury5
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by bunbury5 on Apr 4, 16 10:51 AM
cora1012 wrote:What level do I need to increase to 5 bakeries?

I don't think you have to have them all on one island...? it seems like I upgraded on all the islands I had and it completed that task

[Post New]by franb007 on May 15, 16 10:57 AM
Can somebody tell me if saving up 150 diamonds and trying to breed Ghazt with 10 torches lit by speeding up breeding time of monsters that i don't want is good idea?

TheGW
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by TheGW on Jul 21, 16 11:38 AM
Hello people. I just joined. I am very confused on how I am supposed to sign into my MSM account on PC. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jul 21, 16 10:18 PM
TheGW, I answered you in the tips and tricks thread.

Edited on 07/21/2016 at 10:19:59 PM PST

[Post New]by Luna19329 on Sep 13, 16 3:27 PM
Hey i've been playing the game for a while and i really need diamonds and keys. I do not know if getting the friend code added gives gems anymore but i know keys work. My code is 61202130FM also i need Cold Island lit

[Post New]by honeybee0042 on Oct 26, 16 4:55 PM
Shouldn't the Punkleton be available now? I can't find him to purchase on plant island, and so far, I'm not getting anywhere with the entbrat+t rox breeding effort (lots of t rox that I'm selling off).

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Oct 29, 16 6:06 AM
Honeybee, the breeding combo to get punkleton is t-rox with bogart. What you've been using is the breeding pair for the ghazt. These pairs work if you're playing on a mobile platform. Since Big Fish only offers the PC version (which is no longer being updated), seasonal monsters and decorations are no longer being offered but you should still be able to try for the ethereal monsters since that island is still there. Good luck.

Edited on 10/29/2016 at 6:13:44 AM PST

Habnlab
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Habnlab on Dec 26, 16 3:59 PM
So sad that I picked yet another BFG game that is being phased out. Played Faunasphere very happily with seasonal décor and different creatures that you could hatch and customize, until they discontinued it altogether. I wish there was a way to buy these games that didn't depend on some bean counter to keep them going. I was so looking forward to the Christmas outfits on all the cold island monsters and being able to try to hatch or purchase the Yool. I am so bummed. The monsters here are so cute and there is so much detail in them. Wish I could find a game that is like this that has character and where you are building and working toward something.

Edited on 12/26/2016 at 4:00:43 PM PST

Rare Monsters

[Post New]by rossborg__ on Jan 2, 17 8:15 AM
Hi Guys,

It is currently around 3 hours and 45 minutes until the rare monsters are unable to breed anymore. I was just wondering your predictions on when you think they will be available to breed again as their was a few that I was unable to breed.

Also my friend code is: 9850166GC

Thanks Guys

[Post New]by AfraidMrBobs on Feb 13, 17 12:27 AM
biggbogg35 wrote:how do u breed an entbrat?

The combination to breed entbrat is, Maw + Shrubb=entbrat

earning shards?

[Post New]by AfraidMrBobs on Feb 13, 17 12:31 AM
SillyPoet wrote:How do I earn shards to get monsters for the Ethereal island?

If u save up 500,000 coins u can trade it for 50 shards

how do you get to compouser island

[Post New]by alixanderoberts on May 20, 17 11:51 AM
how do you go to composer island

i wish there was the iphone and ipad stuff!!!

[Post New]by Flam3Br1nger on Jun 7, 17 3:52 AM
Flam3Br1nger wrote:i really wish that there was the stuff on iphone and ipad its less stuff so

(i wish the stuff on the iphone/ipad was on the pc version on this website:[)
its fine its just :|

lol i just reported myself why did i do that

Edited on 06/07/2017 at 3:54:20 AM PST

[Post New]by THEDERPYONE on Jun 17, 17 4:19 PM
biggbogg35 wrote:how do u breed an entbrat?
Breed a Mammott with a T.rox

[Post New]by LilCon12 on Aug 10, 17 3:11 PM
Why does my progress get wiped and not saved, everytime I log out of the game. I had two Islands and a heap of monster, logged out came back couple of hours later only to have to start all over again. This has happen on both of my computer and a devise. Only one devise saves my progress so I can continue on. I am ready to delete the game on my computers, as am sick of starting from the beginning everytime.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 28, 17 1:34 PM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like players are helping one another and discussing My Singing Monsters with one another. Thanks for taking the time to help each other out. It sounds like there is some trouble here and I just wanted to provide some suggestions which may assist.

LilCon12, before I continue, welcome to the forums and thank you for your patience while waiting on some assistance. I'm sorry to hear that progress isn't being saved. When a game isn't saving as expected, we can provide some suggested steps to see if that can be quickly resolved. If you'd like to try those suggestions, they are below:

Game Not Saving

Those suggestions should help for most situations where a game isn't saving as expected, but if not, please contact our Support Team using the steps below.

If those steps don't seem to help or if a player needs more assistance with the game, please contact our Technical Support Team with a description of what is occurring. Our Reps will be certain to follow up to continue helping out as soon as they can do so.

Thank you for your patience everyone, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: