Collectibles - Where to find 'em!

crestedwave
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:Collectibles - Where to find 'em!

[Post New]by crestedwave on Dec 12, 13 8:46 AM
it might be like it was at thanksgiving at midnite we got new quests ect maybe it will be one of these nites where its automatic on a timer maybe something to do with the 12 days of Christmas?? just a thought that would be at midnite tonite who knows just a guess here

[Post New]by beahere on Dec 12, 13 12:04 PM
Running a new update right now...cross your fingers

[Post New]by pixietamber on Dec 12, 13 3:16 PM
I think the person who mentioned the 12 days of Christmas may be right; it's likely at midnight tonight or sometime tomorrow that the quests will start.

Having said that, I did EVERY Quest available in the Thanksgiving version and somehow still only got 15 of 17 quests complete. It did say I had 16 and then took one away so I was unable to gain that achievement.

I'm sitting at level 80 & have taken the past two days to utilize some of my keepsake +10% coins in the Tailor's site so I have lots of coins available in case they offer a sale on food like they did at Thanksgiving & also so I can play numerous times to gain lots of Christmas Collections to gain LOTS of gold bars.

For now, I'm just periodically checking in & out to see if the Christmas Quests have been added & WAITING PATIENTLY until they are.

[Post New]by beahere on Dec 12, 13 3:47 PM
I ran the update they sent today and it changed nothing boo hoo maybe later tonight. I know they are advertising a new game download but I'm afraid to do it. Don't want to lose all my hard work. LOL

lawmaiden
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by lawmaiden on Dec 13, 13 6:39 AM
I read somewhere in different part of forum Xmas to start on Monday..they said they read it on FB. Just gossip at this point.

lawmaiden
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by lawmaiden on Dec 13, 13 7:00 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the WWII Republic of China Service Medal "offered" in the Doll Shop (cities) IS NOT the one required in the Collection?

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 14, 13 3:14 PM
ever since the last update the stamp that was in the barn that we needed for a collection is no longer there makes me wonder why. I have all the rest and went to go get myself about 10 more of them and it was gone. It was the only place where we could get it to so now I am stumped as to how to finish up tons of those stamp collections.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Dec 15, 13 2:52 AM
It appears we've lost the Victorian Stafford Teapot in the updates. I can't find it in any of the cities? Does anyone know if it has perhaps merged into a mini-game or is it just currently on hiatus like many other items?

Thanks,
J

dddggggddd
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by dddggggddd on Dec 15, 13 3:33 PM

the New xmas Libary 18 gave Aurora Compass and Jack's Hoodie.

the New xmas Park ranger 18 gave Elf boots and milk and cookies.

the New toy repair 18 gave Winter Orb and Tome of Naughty Nice .

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 15, 13 8:37 PM
How do I get the Xmas collections update. Last update a couple of days ago (2 new cities in Montana and Arizona) but no Xmas things other than shoveling. Also, in my game the mini games in each store only go to 12 so I miss out on lots of collectables, which I buy at auction. Is this because I run on Windows 8.1? Thanks for all the info.

dddggggddd
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by dddggggddd on Dec 16, 13 12:44 AM
I had the same update and it just commenced countdown.
Timing in you are in the state you have to consider that it is a count down to Xmas and we are several hours ahead of you in Australia so you may have this by now. I am on hte West coast and it is counting as 13 days and 7 hours and 20mins to xmas. Which on my calculation is 30th the day before Christmas Eve??? so it should start for you at after midnight you time but not sure

If I remember correctly the thanksgiving minigames came without needed to be unlocked.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Dec 17, 13 1:55 AM
dddggggddd wrote:
the New xmas Libary 18 gave Aurora Compass and Jack's Hoodie.

the New xmas Park ranger 18 gave Elf boots and milk and cookies.

the New toy repair 18 gave Winter Orb and Tome of Naughty Nice .

Those are all I can find. I've played two quests a day, a total of four now, and nothing seems to change. I don't know where or how the other items are supposed to be obtained.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 17, 13 6:22 AM
JB4510 wrote:It appears we've lost the Victorian Stafford Teapot in the updates. I can't find it in any of the cities? Does anyone know if it has perhaps merged into a mini-game or is it just currently on hiatus like many other items?

Thanks,
J

The Victorian Teapot appears in the Candy Shop but not every time. You have to play it a bunch of times to get one. Its one of the rarer collectibles.

Where to find Christmas Collection Items List

[Post New]by pixietamber on Dec 17, 13 10:40 PM

UPDATED:

Some are within hidden object scenes and some are hidden within puzzles or offered only for the day in a quest. [b]*OF NOTE: WHEN ITEMS ARE OFFERED ONLY FOR DAY DO NOT COLLECT REWARD IMMEDIATELY, LEAVE UNCOLLECTED WHILE YOU COLLECT THE ITEM MULTIPLE TIMES IN CASE WE ARE GIVEN OPPORTUNITY TO DO SAME WITH MISSING ITEMS TO FINISH COLLECTION OVER LAST FEW DAYS WHICH MEANS MULTIPLE GOLD BARS CAN BE RECEIVED & REMEMBER TO COLLECT REWARD BEFORE MIDNIGHT SO YOU DON'T LOSE THE QUEST ALTOGETHER:

Aurora Sextant Collection:

Milk Cookies: 18 Tweezers/Park Ranger & Junkyard & Candy Shop
Santa's Scrap: Chicago Bar & Margaret's House & Oldstein Bank
Ghostly Trail of Santa: Junkyard & Secret Library & Christmas Alley
Klaus' Diary: *Collect with special quest on Dec 20
Aurora Compass: 18 Magnifying Glasses/Library & Chicago Bar & Guo Antiques

Elf Figurine Collection:

Elf Recruitment Poster: * I day quest provided this item
Elf Lunchbox 1 day quest
Elf Boots: 18 Tweezers/Park Ranger & Hotel & Hunting Lodge
Toy Blueprint: * Available Dec 20th Quest
Elf Toolbox: ?

Jack Frost Figurine Collection:

Jack's Hoodie: 18 Magnifying Glasses/Library & Carnival & Portland Oregon
Jack's Pendant: *Snow Flake; I day quest
Winter Orb: 18 Hammers/Toy Repair & Red Mine & Captain Matthews
Pillar O' Winter: Carnival & Charleston West Virginia & Oldstein Bank
Caged Winds of Ice: Red Mine & Boat Builders & Christmas Alley
(first complete collection but yet to register in achievements)

Santa Doll Collection:

Santa's Spectacles: * 1 Day quest
Santa's Shaving Kit: Doll Shop & Toy Shop & Christmas Alley
Letter's to Santa: ?
Tome of Naughty Nice: 18 Hammers/Toy Repair & Doll Shop & Dolores' Barn
Holly Boxers: Hotel & Pensacola Florida & Oldstein Bank

Yuletide Ran The Owl: Completed Dec 23

Finally, I've completed both of the new scene's to Master Level but still haven't been credited with trophies & scenes won't move out of the first mode of Fast Shopper.

Edited on 12/22/2013 at 10:51:43 PM PST

[Post New]by lionbfish on Dec 18, 13 1:10 AM
pixietamber I have the same problem. I cant found some of the new's items for the special collectibles.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Dec 18, 13 3:27 AM
pixietamber wrote:

I've started a list of below of where you can find each of the other items.

Thanks! I'll try to incorporate what you've given us with anything else I can find and a post a new list later today, if time permits.

pixietamber wrote:

Finally, I've completed both of the new scene's to Master Level but still haven't been credited with the trophies. Has anyone else? Also, the scenes won't move out of the first mode of Fast Shopper either.

Same here. Always fast shopper and my trophies are still at 72.

DDRMom
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by DDRMom on Dec 18, 13 3:48 AM
pixietamber wrote:Now that they've added some of the Christmas items to the hidden object scenes I'm collecting them but still haven't found some; specifically Klaus' Diary, many in the Elf Figurine Collection: Elf Recruitment Poster, Lunchbox, Toolbox & Toy Blueprint as well as Jack's Pendant, Santa's Spectacles and Letter to Santa.

I've started a list of below of where you can find each of the other items.

What I find strange is while each item available can be found in 3 separate locations but the ones (listed above) can't be found ANYWHERE. I guess these will be added in updates at some point.

As per above some are within the hidden object scenes and some are hidden within the puzzles:

Aurora Sextant Collection:

Milk Cookies: 18 Tweezers/Park Ranger & Junkyard & Candy Shop
Santa's Scrap: Chicago Bar & Margaret's House & Oldstein Bank
Ghostly Trail of Santa: Junkyard & Secret Library & Christmas Alley
Klaus' Diary: ?
Aurora Compass: 18 Magnifying Glasses/Library & Chicago Bar & Guo Antiques

Elf Figurine Collection:

Elf Recruitment Poster: ?
Elf Lunchbox: ?
Elf Boots: 18 Tweezers/Park Ranger & Hotel & Hunting Lodge
Toy Blueprint: ?
Elf Toolbox: ?

Jack Frost Figurine Collection:

Jack's Hoodie: 18 Magnifying Glasses/Library & Carnival & Portland Oregon
Jack's Pendant: ?
Winter Orb: 18 Hammers/Toy Repair & Red Mine & Captain Matthews
Pillar O' Winter: Carnival & Charleston West Virginia & Oldstein Bank
Caged Winds of Ice: Red Mine & Boat Builders & Christmas Alley

Santa Doll Collection:

Santa's Spectacles: ?
Santa's Shaving Kit: Doll Shop & Toy Shop & Christmas Alley
Letter's to Santa: ?
Tome of Naughty Nice: 18 Hammers/Toy Repair & Doll Shop & Dolores' Barn
Holly Boxers: Hotel & Pensacola Florida & Oldstein Bank

Yuletide Ran The Owl: ?

Finally, I've completed both of the new scene's to Master Level but still haven't been credited with the trophies. Has anyone else? Also, the scenes won't move out of the first mode of Fast Shopper either.

I can't find the ones you can't find, so maybe they aren't there to find yet...

ldehaan1
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by ldehaan1 on Dec 18, 13 10:27 AM
I keep getting the same ones over and over. I cannot complete a set yet. No matter how many times I go through and do the challenges. Must be they are going to open some up each day.

[Post New]by pixietamber on Dec 18, 13 9:49 PM
Well today's updated quests were a major let down. I was finished them in under 5 minutes!

NO new collector items available, no trophies for achieving Master status in 2 new cities and no movement in the modes for these cities.

ARGH!

Hope Thursday brings something more appealing!

I'd rather they gave us ALL the quests at once & let us play them at our own discretion/speed.

DrGoldin
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by DrGoldin on Dec 19, 13 4:12 AM
If you click on "Christmas 2013" at the bottom of your screen, you'll see that you're supposed to get Ran the Yuletide Owl for completing twelve special Christmas quests.

Go to: