OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Hints and Tips Available For Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 6, 15 8:41 AM
stake

Please ask questions in threads below - lots of people there willing to help you.

Edited on 04/04/2015 at 5:47:49 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 6, 15 8:42 AM
stake

Please ask questions in threads below - lots of people there willing to help you.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 6, 15 8:45 AM
Stake

No reason to wait for an answer! Try using the Advanced Forum Search Function over on the right, right above your name.

Edited on 04/04/2015 at 5:48:25 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 6, 15 8:54 AM
No reason to wait for an answer! Try using the Advanced Forum Search Function over on the right, right above your name.

See what you can find in Advanced Forum Search

Example: I want to find out about fixing the AES sign

Advanced Forum search
Search for : AES sign
Search in: Antique Road Trip American Dreamin' (found in drop down box)
ALL words

and there are, as of today,
95 results were found for AES sign

Might take a bit of practice but you have access to years of player notes and comments at the tips of your fingers!

Edited on 03/06/2015 at 8:55:25 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 6, 15 8:56 AM
real estate

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 6, 15 8:58 AM
Future home of more hints and Tips!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 6, 15 9:00 AM
For pictures of screenshots with numbered locations of AES building blueprints cut and paste the following into your internet browser search function:

Blueprint quests for AES compound

Added April 2015 - Setting up the Airplane and Missing Paintings quests

Other Google search that will bring up Pink Rolls Royce's site with screen prints of AES compound blueprints and the link to the Google sheet of collections:

PinkRollsRoyceGames

Click on the link on the left that says Antique Road Trip American Dreamin'

Then click on the links on the left.

Edited on 04/19/2015 at 7:37:36 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 6, 15 9:03 AM
If you have a problem with the game - post it in the technical tread (no, you won't get an answer but BigFish monitors it for issues) and then also write to customer support - the link is down below on this page below the G+ icom

Edited on 04/19/2015 at 7:38:20 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 6, 15 9:05 AM
What fresh thing will Ran be doing?

[Post New]by jetsfan069 on Mar 7, 15 11:27 AM
How can I update my game

[Post New]by yesill on Mar 8, 15 12:30 AM
"this rare album is not meant to be handled by my hands.I'll need gloves"
Margaret's house-atlanta,georgia

can't find gloves on screen,what can ? do ?
thanks

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 8, 15 6:04 AM
jetsfan069 wrote:How can I update my game

Two ways:
Go to the game manager, you should see an Update notice there. However, if you don't see UPDATE with a number beside it, there is no update. The current version of ART is 1.810, this can be found under you avatar/player profile in the upper left hand corner of game.

OR under MY GAMES.... click on and see the games you have under DOWNLOAD and do a manual uninstall(clicking the little trash can) and then reinstall.

yesill wrote:"this rare album is not meant to be handled by my hands.I'll need gloves"
Margaret's house-atlanta,georgia

can't find gloves on screen,what can ? do ?
thanks

Thank God in Heaven you are impatient. You just have not gotten there yet.

Short answer is page five of this thread.

Long answer: There is a glitch happening with the "Old Friends, Fresh Memories" quests. Leave that quest EXACTLY where it is and play whatever quests there are and when you hit level 32 to open Aunt Margaret's house (or open with gold), then and ONLY then processed with the OFFM quests.

As you go on, all the quests come in their own time. IF it is a two part quest DO NOT shut your game down between the two parts, you will lose the special item you have found that will open a mini-scene.

Please see:
No white gloves for Margaret's House??

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/348276.page

No stopping mid quest has been written about....

But then with the myriad of threads on it who would know?

No white gloves for Margaret's House??
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/348276.page

Margaret's House
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/336806.page

Gloves?
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/270894.page

Dirty gloves?
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/280308.page

Gloves in mini games?
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/300802.page

CRITICAL HINT- Once you actually have the item and the quest to use it DO IT!
Don't close your game and think you can do it later - the found item is coming up missing.

Addendum:Since finding the gloves and opening Atlanta are separated by several quests and potentially much time. Once you have lost the gloves, there seems to be nothing to do but restart game. Please read two posts down.

Edited on 03/22/2015 at 8:30:07 AM PST

[Post New]by littlepunkin2007 on Mar 22, 15 7:11 AM
I cannot get the gloves to show up in Margaret's House...can anyone tell me how to do so...this has put me in a complete standstill for going forth in the game...thanks!!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 22, 15 8:27 AM
littlepunkin2007 wrote:I cannot get the gloves to show up in Margaret's House...can anyone tell me how to do so...this has put me in a complete standstill for going forth in the game...thanks!!

Redoing answer with the newest information: Once you get to GA and do not have the gloves to open the album, you have two options.... play the game as it is but know that you will never finish the Missing Paintings which in turn opens the AES compound and the countries.

Or what most people decide to do at some point, would suggest sooner than later because ground you have made at the point you can't open Margaret's album is easily gained back is to restart your game.

To restart your game and retain coin, gold and collectibles (you will always keep Antique Rating, Friends list) but loose everything else is to 1) Log on to the game, 2) Disconnect the internet - be it turning off Wifi or taking the cable out of place, 3) Go to Gear in upper right hand corner of main screen, Settings, and then New Game.

Edited on 10/16/2015 at 9:42:27 AM PST

fairday2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by fairday2 on Mar 25, 15 8:18 AM
In Awakening Kingdom, when we access the collection it is possible to find out where to look for an item. I am making a chart in a notebook, but cannot remember where I found the Seawater Earrings. It would be good to have a chart to find items again. I am making a chart for each mini game level, and in the collection series. It is time consuming, but I cannot find those earrings. I have one so I know I found them at one time.

Mad48
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Mad48 on Mar 25, 15 4:39 PM
fairday2 wrote:In Awakening Kingdom, when we access the collection it is possible to find out where to look for an item. I am making a chart in a notebook, but cannot remember where I found the Seawater Earrings. It would be good to have a chart to find items again. I am making a chart for each mini game level, and in the collection series. It is time consuming, but I cannot find those earrings. I have one so I know I found them at one time.

there is a list, actually a couple I think, of collectables. Try the threads Collectibles - Where to find them and also Where to Find New Resources.

I found the lists to be invaluable. Hope this helps you so that you don't have to compile your own lists.

PLJW
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by PLJW on Mar 29, 15 7:45 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:New cities in US and collectibles - all platinum level collections and reward for each is 5000 coin, as of 1/5/15

WA- Apple Orchard
Calvary

TN- Sculpting Studio
Printing press and Calvary

CO - Train roundhouse
Princess Dress

Are there associated mini-games to earn these collectibles? The prices in the auction are breaking my bank! <sigh>

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 1, 15 4:00 AM
They are available in each of the cities listed in the above thread.

[Post New]by AuntieWa on Apr 17, 15 9:24 PM
I am very frustrated & am ready to walk away from the game. In reading the tips thread I have discovered that should opened " aunt margart's house" using gold in order to get the neccessary white gloves but have uninstalled/reinstalled my game once & it reinstalled in the exact same place I was in when I uninstalled. Need a suggestion as to how to restart my game. Also, there are several mini games quests that I do not have access to either,1 is in the toy store & one is in stamp shop. Is this something I need to correct by starting my game over? Please someone give me some advice.

[Post New]by smartiipantz on Apr 19, 15 4:56 AM
I too am very frustrated there is no way i am going to start a 'new game' in order to get the evasive 'white gloves'. There is no way i can complete the paintings in AES without them. As this is obviously a big problem in the game with people wanting to quit because of it (me included) could they not just make the white gloves available for every account again. This is a great game and it's a shame it's becoming a nightmare just because of a pair of gloves !!!!

Go to: