Uh oh game crashing

Re:Uh oh game crashing

[Post New]by 1Spoodledame on Nov 2, 13 10:57 PM
Yes thanks for the info bfgDeveron. Luckily I'm quite busy this weekend, but ohhh I do hope my manor is waiting for me on Monday

Creepy_Hollow
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by Creepy_Hollow on Nov 3, 13 12:53 AM
Since the "Halloween crash of '13" I've been forced to interact with my family again! Turns out they're quite nice people
I still want my DM back though, am developing a nervous twitch and my family seem weirded out when I just stand there and watch them walk along the halls.

Edited on 11/03/2013 at 12:57:26 AM PST

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Nov 3, 13 1:51 AM
Anyone get in yet?

[Post New]by Istari on Nov 3, 13 2:10 AM
No still not in. Watching my score disappearing down the rankings ?

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Nov 3, 13 2:18 AM
DM crashlog - Day 4: Still not able to enter my own home. Wolves are prowling around, but the only thing I can do is sit and watch. The clock is ticking away the time ....

Amy_Leee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Amy_Leee on Nov 3, 13 2:46 AM
Still not working for me at the end of day 4

Fredericka2
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Fredericka2 on Nov 3, 13 3:31 AM
Three days for me too, has anyone heard anything, I hope they haven't given up on us!

[Post New]by 1Spoodledame on Nov 3, 13 4:43 AM
They've not forgotten us, but it is Early Sunday morning PST. I not expecting anything to happen (I'm in Europe) until Late Monday night or maybe even Tuesday this way I stop myself getting frustrated. Its the trouble with playing in different time zones.

Fredericka2
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Fredericka2 on Nov 3, 13 4:54 AM
Creepy_Hollow wrote:Since the "Halloween crash of '13" I've been forced to interact with my family again! Turns out they're quite nice people
I still want my DM back though, am developing a nervous twitch and my family seem weirded out when I just stand there and watch them walk along the halls.

That's so funny, i know exactly what you mean! I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow (monday)

[Post New]by Trevett1st on Nov 3, 13 5:35 AM
House is clean. Paperwork neatly filed away. Children & husband bonded with. I am now prowling round the gates of my manor desperately seeking a virtual gap I might slip thru .....

Edited on 11/03/2013 at 5:41:16 AM PST

[Post New]by Istari on Nov 3, 13 7:14 AM
Going through the 5 stages of grief. I've done -
Denial 'Oh no this cannot be happening, if I press frantically it'll come back!'
Anger 'how dare they do this to me. It's not fair!'
Bargaining 'Ill do anything to get it back, what if I sneak up on it when it's not looking?'
Depression 'it'll never work again, my manor will collapse without me!'
But I haven't got to acceptance yet!!!!

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Nov 3, 13 8:48 AM
I've had a connection for a few minutes, then got kicked out again.
Noticed, I switched from server 994 to 1000 now.

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Nov 3, 13 8:52 AM
Me too. I was in for a couple of minutes just now. Just had time to get coins, juju etc.. Than it crashed again and now I cannot get in again.

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Nov 3, 13 8:52 AM
Same here and same new server!

[Post New]by LadySparkle55 on Nov 3, 13 8:57 AM
I am sending virtual hugs to all you folks, whether you are my neighbor or not, we are all fellow gardeners. . .I would be so.very.sad. . .if I could not visit my manor for 4 ~(!)~ DAYS. y'all are better people than I (forgive the guffaws over clean homes, FAMILY, neatly stacked papers, garbage removed, spousal unit and off spring bonded with). . (((hugs)))) to you all.

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Nov 3, 13 9:16 AM
Thanks Lady! If this goes on for another day or so, I have to go to Rehab I'm afraid

Bjhnana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bjhnana on Nov 3, 13 9:18 AM
After re-crashing I continued to keep trying and eventually got back in. Now been playing for over an hour without problems. I don't feel very confident though but fingers crossed! How do you find out which server it is - playing on iPad.

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Nov 3, 13 10:00 AM
Bjhnana wrote:After re-crashing I continued to keep trying and eventually got back in. Now been playing for over an hour without problems. I don't feel very confident though but fingers crossed! How do you find out which server it is - playing on iPad.

When you press the cog symbol is the top right corner of the screen, some small white numbers appear in the bottom right corner of the screen, the last few of these show the server number.

Bjhnana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bjhnana on Nov 3, 13 10:13 AM
Thanks for that GilGalad2. My lack of confidence wasn't misplaced - been thrown out again! Meanwhile had a response from BFG to say everything should be running ok, if not now, then whithin the next 24 hours.
Hopefully, this applies to everyone.

Em6980
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Em6980 on Nov 3, 13 10:28 AM
I still can't get in! So frustrating!

Go to: