GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, e

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 7, 14 7:43 AM
eli173 wrote:GilGalad2 is the best in everything: top manor, top scores, top lists (quickest in compiling them)!

PS: Which lists should we be expecting this week? Maybe all of the remaining ones? Just asking...

If only that was true!

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations,

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 7, 14 7:57 PM
GilGalad2, a few things I noticed in Tunnel of Love:

It's possum not opposum.
It's pan flute not pan pipes
I think antlers is a bonus item in Critters and Parts.

Edited on 02/07/2014 at 8:31:22 PM PST

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 7, 14 7:58 PM
And thanks for putting the item lists together, great job
I am definitely learning new items that I didn't know belonged. So very helpful.

On Druid's Revenge, I believe bow is a bonus item in "On the Ground."

Let me know, when you are ready for more grand lists

Waynea

Edited on 02/07/2014 at 9:33:42 PM PST

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, et

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 8, 14 12:14 AM
Thanks klfrr, Tunnel of love and Druids have been edited! When I have finished MUZM, my next project will be Papa Legbas Voodoo shop, if you have a list for that I would be grateful!

Cindi2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, e

[Post New]by Cindi2000 on Feb 8, 14 7:24 AM
Thanks to everyone here for the wonderful information and all of the hard work. To help out, I've posted online all of the information here with the chapters in order so that it is easier to access the information that has been posted in this forum. It is editable so you can make changes and additions as you discover them.

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 02/08/2014 at 12:20:53 PM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations,

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 8, 14 8:43 AM
Cindi2000 wrote:Thanks to everyone here for the wonderful information and all of the hard work. To help out, I've posted online all of the information here with the chapters in order so that it is easier to access the information that has been posted in this forum. It is editable so you can make changes and additions as you discover them.

[Removed by Moderator]

Thanks! Although it looks a liitle more convenient than the present arrangement, I don't feel comfortable with the total lack of control this implies. If I understand it correctly, anyone can get in and screw the lists up- intentionally or not. I'd rather stick to this thread as a more reliable source, but I may be wrong. What do the others have to say?

Edited on 02/08/2014 at 12:21:24 PM PST

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 8, 14 9:00 AM
I agree completely with eli173.

Edited on 02/08/2014 at 9:03:29 AM PST

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, et

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 9, 14 12:22 PM
Elinu, here are a few more totals:

Ch 12.3 Wishes on the Fountain (59)
Ch 13.1 Paul Bearer (59)

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locatio

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 10, 14 1:56 AM
10.3 MUZM

On the stairs (16)

African Statue*, Billy Club, Book, Boot Print, Candle, Clubs, Deer, Dust Brush, Egyptian Statue*, Hammer, Missing Tile, Newspaper, Rabbit, Scarab, Spear, Winged Statue*.
Not Loris.

Hanging Items (13)

Bat, Bow Tie, Centaur, Diamond, Disco Ball*, Exit, Eyeball, Heart, Holiday Lights, Licorice, Necklace, Squirrel, Toothbrush.
Not Handcuffs, Ram Skull or Opossum.

Lift with your legs (11)

African Statue*, Bowling Ball, Disco Ball*, Egyptian Carving, Egyptian Statue*, Knight, Mammoth Skull, Sarcophagus, Security Guard, Shield, Winged Statue*.
Not Pottery.

* Found in more than one category.

Remaining non bonus items (22)

Camel, Do not touch, Dog, Handcuffs, Human Skeleton, Kangaroo, Kilroy was here, Loris, Mohawk, Mouse, Mummy, Noose, Opossum, Party Hat, Picket Fence, Pottery, Raccoon, Ram Skull, Red Carpet, Skateboard, Spade, Umbrella.

Please let us know of any errors.

A big thank you to klfrr for providing the full item list for this scene.

Edited on 09/30/2014 at 9:00:52 AM PST

Cindi2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations

[Post New]by Cindi2000 on Feb 10, 14 7:26 AM
eli173 wrote:
Cindi2000 wrote:Thanks to everyone here for the wonderful information and all of the hard work. To help out, I've posted online all of the information here with the chapters in order so that it is easier to access the information that has been posted in this forum. It is editable so you can make changes and additions as you discover them.

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">[Removed by Moderator]</a>

Thanks! Although it looks a liitle more convenient than the present arrangement, I don't feel comfortable with the total lack of control this implies. If I understand it correctly, anyone can get in and screw the lists up- intentionally or not. I'd rather stick to this thread as a more reliable source, but I may be wrong. What do the others have to say?

Well, that does make sense. If you'd like, I could block the ability to edit and keep updating the list as they are posted here. Just trying to help everyone - it's been a great tool to help me get the million plus points!!

Edited on 02/10/2014 at 7:28:55 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 10, 14 11:33 AM
Chapter 10.4 – Ship Graveyard [Total Items: 61]

*= belongs to more than one group

Animals [14]

Angler Fish, Conch, Crab, Dragon Head, Eel, Jellyfish, Lobster, Penguin, Sea Horse, Seal, Sea Turtle, Shark, Starfish, Walrus

Made from Wood [14]

Chair, Chest, Clothes Hanger, Hook Arm*, Lifeboat, Phone Booth, Plank, Rum Barrel, Ship Head, Ship Mast, Ships Wheel, Stacked Crates, Wooden Door, Wooden Leg

Made from Metal [20]

Airplane, Anchor, Bell, Cannon, Cannon Ball, Chalice, Divers Helmet, Door Hinge, Door Knob, Fridge, Gold Bullion, Hook Arm*, Lamp, Metal Grate, Paint Can, Propeller, Rusted Buoy, Sea Mine, Sword, Trident

Remaining (non bonus) items [14] :Chandelier, Directional Compass, Diver, Doll, Lifesaver, Mona Lisa, Nautical Star, Puffer, Rain Coat, Stained Glass, Statue, Suitcase, Tire, Water Vessel

- Full lists provided by klffr. Cross-checked by Nelle9666.
- If you find any errors/omissions please double check and send me PM.

Edited on 10/19/2014 at 5:46:59 PM PST

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 10, 14 9:26 PM
Regarding Ch 13.3 Decked at the Dock:

Photo works for the Hanging Items category, making 14 items.
Wood Bucket is a Musical Item, making 13 items.
It's Fish Skull, rather than Fish Head.
Standup is 1 word in Standup Bass.

Tough scene!

Edited on 02/20/2014 at 3:34:24 PM PST

doofus09
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by doofus09 on Feb 10, 14 11:26 PM
Ch 13.3
Hammer is also a musical item

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 11, 14 2:04 AM
Thanks klfrr and doofus09! It is good to have people double and triple checking! I have edited my original post.

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

[Post New]by Elinu on Feb 11, 14 3:19 AM
Thanks for all the wonderful sublists. I am caught up as of this post.

Maybe someday I'll be able to contribute this, but for now I will content myself with keeping it updated. Corrections welcome, but if seem to have missed something you've already posted

Also, can someone tell me what "removed by Moderator" means? Did you put in and actually link to a website, or something? It still looks like a note – can you tell me what was erased, and why?

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 6:11:37 PM PST

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Feb 11, 14 9:26 AM
I can tell you, elinu. The poster put a link to an external site into a post, which is a no-no...

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 11, 14 5:25 PM
Just so readers know, this quoted post was regarding Ch 13.3 Decked at the Dock. Glad to know about hammer! Excellent.

GilGalad2 wrote:Thanks klfrr and doofus09! It is good to have people double and triple checking! I have edited my original post.

Deegb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
462 Posts

[Post New]by Deegb on Feb 11, 14 11:15 PM
Hi Elinu,

Glad to hear your surgery went well and I hope you're finally feeling better soon!

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 12, 14 8:05 AM
Re: 13.4 Lost Steam

Mouse and Eggs qualify for the It's Alive category.
It's Number Eight rather that Number 8.
It's Bird Origami, not Origami Bird.

The items seem all so small in this scene! Thanks a bunch for your ongoing work.

Waynea

Edited on 02/20/2014 at 3:35:16 PM PST

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 12, 14 8:09 AM
Elinu,

I'm very happy to hear your surgery went well. May you have a speedy recovery!

Last of the total item numbers:
Ch 13.3 Decked at the Dock - 67
Ch 13.4 Lost Steam - 68

I didn't get why that last scene was called Lost Steam. Anyone else understand?

Waynea

Go to: