Re:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by shadmotje on Mar 15, 15 1:36 AM
I dont get updates anymore ! Iam all thru my quests ! Is there anything i can do ?

JohnTonkin
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by JohnTonkin on Mar 15, 15 10:09 AM
I'm getting an error every third or fourth time I load the game. All the typed information isn't there. It appears that the rest of the game is okay just this fluke. It will correct if I close the game and reopen it, but it sure is irritating, as is the lack of updates.

[Post New]by MaryJaneP on Mar 15, 15 12:34 PM
JohnTonkin wrote:I'm getting an error every third or fourth time I load the game. All the typed information isn't there. It appears that the rest of the game is okay just this fluke. It will correct if I close the game and reopen it, but it sure is irritating, as is the lack of updates.

big fish game manager is sloppily programmed and "lurks" in the background for minutes after you close a game. when you try to open a game during that period you will get an error or a message that another game is running. hope this helps.
ive been questless for three months!

[Post New]by icesis48 on Mar 16, 15 7:07 AM
all i want to know when is the next update, a day, a month, or a year Or have they gave up because it's free. And if you gave up come up with something just as good as AK.

[Post New]by Kayboski on Mar 20, 15 4:54 AM
I have got to the dark tower first floor (basilisk) and it seems we have run out of quests to move forwards... all I seem to do is get items to feed the dark chest and tbh its getting boring... are there more quests to come? have I missed some updates?

I am on level 55 and love this game but am inclined to stop playing if this is how its going to continue

[Post New]by finutza23 on Mar 20, 15 1:36 PM
Hi, I think I stumbled upon a bug... I am at level 50 and I'm trying to explore Coral Cove to get an item, but the minute after pushing the Explore button, the Stage Complete screen appears! I am given some energy and a few bucks and I am kicked out... however, the corresponding energy was taken. And now the same thing happened when I tried to explore the Forgotten Glen!

Can somebody please tell me what's going on? Thanks.

traga
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by traga on Mar 25, 15 3:09 PM
I AM UPSET SPENT COUNTLESS ENERGY TO GET MOON FLOWERS NEEDED ONLY ONE TO FINISH QUEST THEN LOG BACK ON AND BACK DOWN TO 1 I HAVE THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING CRAZY WHEN THERE WERE TIMES WHEN ITEMS WERE POPPING UP AND THEN THEY WOULD NOT SHOW UP AS WON I TRULY LOVE THIS GAME BUT I TO AM GETTING BORED WITH THE FACT THAT IT TAKES SO LONG TO EARN ENERGY AND THEN NOT WINNING THE ITEMS THAT SHOWS AFTER YOU FIND ITEMS THAT WAS WON THEY DISAPEAR

[Post New]by hotwheelzrt on Mar 27, 15 12:26 PM
Is there an update for this yet, I am at level 65, and have no more quests to complete. I am quickly losing interest. This is one of the best games I have played. Don't want this to ruin it.

[Post New]by BerryFairy on Mar 29, 15 12:43 PM
I've read that there has been an update available since Mar. 3rd or so, but I can't access the upgrade. Game Manager doesn't show any upgrade. Do any of you know how we're supposed to be able to get this? I've made it to level 65 and have already fed that stupid dark chest 1,000 times. Now I'd like to be able to defeat the basilisk and get that dark island tidied up.

Anybody? Many thanks in advance for the help.

vicki0516
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by vicki0516 on Mar 31, 15 3:50 PM
Has anyone actually finished the dark chest. I have been trying forever and keep getting slimmed. Bummer. Have fun everyone , Good Luck and God Bless

harmnone
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by harmnone on Mar 31, 15 4:25 PM
BerryFairy wrote:I've read that there has been an update available since Mar. 3rd or so, but I can't access the upgrade. Game Manager doesn't show any upgrade. Do any of you know how we're supposed to be able to get this? I've made it to level 65 and have already fed that stupid dark chest 1,000 times. Now I'd like to be able to defeat the basilisk and get that dark island tidied up.

Anybody? Many thanks in advance for the help.

The update you're talking about was for the IoS version, not the PC version. If you're playing on a PC, there hasn't been an update yet.

harmnone
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by harmnone on Mar 31, 15 4:26 PM
vicki0516 wrote:Has anyone actually finished the dark chest. I have been trying forever and keep getting slimmed. Bummer. Have fun everyone , Good Luck and God Bless

I've fed the gobbling chest over 1000 times. It's still sitting there, glaring expectantly at me.

vicki0516
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by vicki0516 on Apr 1, 15 3:56 PM
harmnone wrote:
vicki0516 wrote:Has anyone actually finished the dark chest. I have been trying forever and keep getting slimmed. Bummer. Have fun everyone , Good Luck and God Bless

I've fed the gobbling chest over 1000 times. It's still sitting there, glaring expectantly at me.

Thank you harmnone. I just wished I could thru the 19 stone Take care and God Bless

pkdream5
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pkdream5 on Apr 3, 15 8:17 AM
I just leveled up to 62 & this is 3rd time NO quests!!! There are 4 areas to open: corral--castle door--castle barracks--dark island(which probably won't open til done with feeding chest) & WHEN is there going to be update??????

[Post New]by jksterner on Apr 8, 15 9:45 AM
Well, having posted my question this morning, have now read through everyone's posts, and I guess I didn't make a mistake after all and just need to keep feeding the dark chest until an update comes out. That is helpful information, but it would wonderful to have a "help desk" or regular official update on progress to ease the frustrations. I love the game and am on level 59, haven't gotten into the corral, hatched the egg, opened the little place in Gizmotek, the barracks, or found the books in the palace yet. Play on PC so will keep hoping for an update. Haven't paid any US$$, just learning patience and learning to enjoy the process.

Puggypup
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Puggypup on Apr 11, 15 11:43 AM
Who can help me with the "Letter from the Queen" quest to open Dreamless Pond? I can't feed the Dark Chest any more because I can't get into the Pond to get the Fairy Brocade. I don't want to spend 114 diamonds to open it. I am at level 50 and playing on a PC. What have I missed?
Thanks

pooky1960
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by pooky1960 on Apr 16, 15 9:40 AM
Cannot get passed the Basilisk on the dark island to enter the dark tower. I have been trying every day for months,If there has been a new update recently, I have not been able to receive it. I even tried to check for updates manually.This used to be my favorite game.I am considering uninstalling it if something doesn't change soon.

[Post New]by sltahoemiss on Apr 16, 15 12:03 PM
Hey!!!! It's been 4 months since the last update. When will there be another update? Did the team get transferred to another game? Please, we need the update.

[Post New]by kmdlj49 on Apr 17, 15 12:11 AM
I am really frustrated with this game. Sitting with no tasks,,,STILL WAITING for the next update, Is there ever even going to be another update or are we just supposed to stay quiet???

[Post New]by LilDeuceCoupe on Apr 17, 15 9:43 AM
I'm not being shown any new updates .. I have EVERYTHING done ... getting kinda of mad having to come back everyday just to keep up my daily bonus. What can I do to get the new updates

Go to: