Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by greenhorn44 on Dec 30, 13 9:50 AM
I am having the same problem. If there isn't a solution will we be able to get a new game at no cost?

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by elboranch on Dec 30, 13 11:50 AM
Still waiting for a fix !!!!!! Come on !

[Post New]by grandmaof25 on Dec 30, 13 11:53 AM
greenhorn44 wrote:I am having the same problem. If there isn't a solution will we be able to get a new game at no cost?

I am having same problem

tblair
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by tblair on Dec 30, 13 12:03 PM
how soon will there be a fix to this?

[Post New]by Parker on Dec 30, 13 12:09 PM
same problem freezing at the mirror

[Post New]by Jan425 on Dec 30, 13 12:10 PM
i hardly ever post, but am quite upset that an update, aka, fix isn't available as yet. This is the second game in a row, that I have purchased, that needed a fix, sadly.

Happy New Year all

[Post New]by Kittensrgreat on Dec 30, 13 12:51 PM
Same problem with freezing at mirror. Please issue a fix soon! This is ridiculous!

Candycleve
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Candycleve on Dec 30, 13 1:27 PM
I can't understand why there is no update from BF. The last thing posted by them was two days ago. surely someone knows something by now. I really liked the game but want my credit back if there isn't a fix.

[Post New]by granjay on Dec 30, 13 1:34 PM
same problem as everyone else. everyone should get credit back and see how fast they fix this!

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Dec 30, 13 3:08 PM
What the heck?! Still no fix for this game when it's very obvious that EVERYONE who bought it is having the same problem? I know what BF will say: it was the weekend. We're working on it. Well, work a little harder. We paid for our games DAYS AGO and if you were a brick and mortar store most people would have already gotten a refund of their money for a substandard product!

[Post New]by carol70 on Dec 30, 13 3:08 PM
same problem, I hope for a fix soon

[Post New]by Spooneroonie on Dec 30, 13 3:09 PM
Chiming in--same problem here. It's my understanding that the Collector's Edition does *not* have this problem....maybe we all could get a code for that one, instead?

tblair
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by tblair on Dec 30, 13 3:16 PM
that would be nice

[Post New]by bellbook on Dec 30, 13 5:51 PM
At this point just give me my game credit back please.

jjhilburn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jjhilburn on Dec 30, 13 6:51 PM
Same problem as everyone else -- FREEZING UP AT THE MIRROR. Come on BF, get on the ball -- get a fix!!!

[Post New]by Wizardswe on Dec 30, 13 7:17 PM
We are getting the same error - please send a patch as soon as it is available!

[Post New]by jstmeginger on Dec 30, 13 9:26 PM
im having the same problem everytime i place the last gem in the mirror it freezes

Edited on 12/30/2013 at 9:29:35 PM PST

vibrett
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by vibrett on Dec 31, 13 1:01 AM
BossBrat wrote:What the heck?! Still no fix for this game when it's very obvious that EVERYONE who bought it is having the same problem? I know what BF will say: it was the weekend. We're working on it. Well, work a little harder. We paid for our games DAYS AGO and if you were a brick and mortar store most people would have already gotten a refund of their money for a substandard product!

worse still - it's still available for people to lose their money on...

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 31, 13 4:19 AM

I just added the last of the 3 gems to the mirror, it opened, and the game froze. I had to leave via task manager. After that, I went back in, had to add the last gem again, and got access violation error.

I have to admit that I only ever got an access violation error with ERS games - not all of them, but when I got one it was one of their games.

Can't continue now...

Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by tressa7137 on Dec 31, 13 5:27 AM
orphaned wrote:please post any problems here ....
same problem help

Go to: