bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:A Complete Guide With Monster Likes,Breeding List And Other Useful Info New Format / August 18,

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Sep 4, 14 2:55 PM
Hey there

This thread is already in the Helpful Links For My Singing Monsters, but I went in and edited the title there so everyone will be able to find it easily

bfgVaiya

Re:A Complete Guide With Monster Likes,Breeding List And Other Useful Info New Format / August 18,

[Post New]by piratejp on Jan 1, 15 9:24 PM
Bump

( Tired of digging! )

[Post New]by bebidance on Feb 5, 15 3:41 PM
Hi tazruby2000.

This is so much helpful information for us newbee's.
Thanks for all your time and research, really appreciate it.
I can't find how to get a Code #, could you please help me> Thanks so much.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 5, 15 6:46 PM
If your looking for friend codes, you can find them in the link below.

App. Users, please, use this thread to exchange Friends Codes

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/140/272085.page

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
794 Posts

[Post New]by moncilla on Feb 6, 15 12:42 AM
Taz, you are an Angel in our lives.... luv ya

[Post New]by Edapretty on Feb 9, 15 11:14 PM
useful for me, thanks a lot!

[Post New]by jct268 on Feb 15, 15 11:42 AM
do you have the secret like for G'Joob i've been looking forever for it and it's not mountain morsel that's been posted all over the web

[Post New]by Crimson_Fyre on Jun 8, 15 2:49 PM
I have a question, I know this might sound kind of silly but, how do you make all the colors of the lights? I have seen so many of them on other islands. Do you think you could give a run down for how to make them?

Crimson_Fyre~

DerekJeterFan1
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by DerekJeterFan1 on Jul 23, 15 5:54 PM
Thanks for all the info. This makes the game so much more fun!

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
794 Posts

Re:A Complete Guide With Monster Likes,Breeding List And Other Useful Info New Format / August 18

[Post New]by moncilla on Jul 23, 15 11:16 PM
Crimson_Fyre wrote:I have a question, I know this might sound kind of silly but, how do you make all the colors of the lights? I have seen so many of them on other islands. Do you think you could give a run down for how to make them?

Crimson_Fyre~

Are you talking about the glowbies in the app. versions?

You need to purchase the glowbie maker for 80,000 coins.

To make the 3 basic colors, yellow, red, and blue:

click on the glowbie maker, click on "conjure"; you'll get the menu with the 3 basic colors, click on one of them and wait 2 hours to have the glowbie ready.

To generate the other colors, you need to fuse two, already made glowbies by your choice. That is, click on one of the glowbies on your island, and click "fuse", your glowbie will go back to the glowbie maker. Now, click on an other glowbie on your island, and click fuse again. Now, click on the glowbie maker and click "fuse" once more. You will get a notice: Are you sure you want to fuse these glowbies, you click yes, and wait 2 hours to have your glowbies ready.

The color combinations:

red + yellow - orange
red + blue - purple
yellow + blue - green

I think, two mixed color ones will give you a clear glowbie, but I'm not sure, I haven't tried it yet.

Good luck.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Aug 5, 15 2:19 PM
Hi there,

Like all of you, I thank Tazruby for the wealth of information gathered for us!!

However, the "New Format" confuses me. When giving the breeding combinations for the monsters, it lists things like, "Page 2 Post 3." That means nothing to me...Am I missing something?

Also, I kept going back and back to previous posts trying to find the original one with the breeding combinations, and all of them were locked!!? What is that all about?? Surely all of the previous posts couldn't have been offensive or some such!

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Re:A Complete Guide With Monster Likes,Breeding List And Other Useful Info New Format / August 18

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Aug 5, 15 5:42 PM
Happy_Ours1 wrote:
Also, I kept going back and back to previous posts trying to find the original one with the breeding combinations, and all of them were locked!!? What is that all about?? Surely all of the previous posts couldn't have been offensive or some such!

There was nothing offensive in the older posts. BF locks threads when there's been no activity in them for 180 days. Once six months have passed with no new posts being added, a thread gets locked. You can still read everything in them, just not add to them, but you can always start a new discussion in any forum even if everything else is locked there.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Aug 12, 15 8:06 AM
Thank you, FishyFemale! I appreciate the information!!

[Post New]by bebidance on Aug 19, 15 2:28 PM
My goodness Taz, you have put in kazillion of hours in making this to help people. I just want to give you a GREAT BIG THANKS. Sure wish there was something I could do in return

Thanks again so very much.

Lois

Epona52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Epona52 on Nov 11, 15 5:34 AM
Thank you for all the work you putinto this! Bumping it up for the benefit of others -

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Nov 11, 15 1:14 PM
Epona52 wrote:Thank you for all the work you putinto this! Bumping it up for the benefit of others -

No need to bump this ( and risk getting a hand slap from the mod's for doing so) It is already a sticky thread at the top of the forum "Helpful links for My Singing Monsters"

Go to: