1stkam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Post Any Technical Problems for Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan CE here only

[Post New]by 1stkam on Sep 5, 14 10:35 AM
I'm at the very end of the game and am supposed to catch 35 ghosts but I cannot get them to fly so I can catch them. anyone else have this problem?

Re:Post Any Technical Problems for Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan CE here only

[Post New]by manuarastar on Sep 15, 14 12:21 AM
dgrove8018 wrote:
dgrove8018 wrote:
rmcCDA wrote:I cannot go any further than Sayman's house. The damp rag on the hot handle to the pipe simply does not work. Also, the water has not stopped flowing into Rupert's house...and there doesn't appear to be any additional action that can be taken. Anyone else having these same issues?
[/quote

HAS ANYBODY GOTTEN ANY ANSWERS TO THEIR QUESTIONS???? HELLLLPPP!!!
]

[Post New]by manuarastar on Sep 15, 14 12:23 AM
Got the same problem

mae61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mae61 on Oct 10, 14 7:39 PM
evennow wrote:Hello. I lost the air pump to pump up the soccer ball in the HO scene. I picked it up and placed it near the ball, the pump disappeared and the Hint button keeps telling me to pump up the ball. Do I have to start over? I hope not. Thanks.

I am having the same problem. Experienced losing the can opener in a previous HO scene. Reinstalled program. Now am stuck at the soccer ball. The air pump has disappeared. I really don't want to reinstall every time this happens.

HELP!!!

[Post New]by Campanula22 on Oct 10, 14 11:54 PM
I am sorry I bought this game because of all the glitches I have encountered in this game. It is VERY unstable.

[Post New]by 6christmascarol on Oct 11, 14 11:00 AM
I am unable to complete the hop in the library? The instrument to crack the nut went missing when I tried to pick it up. Cannot get the crow bar. 6christmas carol

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 12, 14 3:07 AM
Here it is the middle (almost) of October and I just lost the can opener to open the olives. Thank goodness I'm at the beginning of the game. Guess I'll have to uninstall and reinstall. Fortunately I haven't paid for the game yet. It Is on sale through tomorrow - um - today. Time to get some rest and deal with this in the morning. Sheesh! Sure hope the whole game isn't so glitchy! FWIW, I'm playing on my iPad.

mae61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mae61 on Oct 12, 14 10:34 AM
So having reinstalled twice, started the game as a different player I have lost the half of the queen card in another HO object inside the game. I AM DONE!!! I hope BF pushes out an update ASAP or considers refunding money to all of us.

[Post New]by UnkleFunk on Oct 13, 14 8:39 AM
- when trying to use the axe to cut the log,the axe just disappeared
- when asking the hints apparently "it's time to explore other places..."
- so off to find the yellow coin (which also isn't anywhere on the floor as per guide) in an effort to open the box with the holy water and wire to fix the belt...the hints state "search along the fork to Rupert's house to find the shovel"
- where I then again,find no axe...
This is the first time I've encountered any issues with big fish games...any ideas????

Edited on 10/13/2014 at 8:41:27 AM PST

[Post New]by delphius on Oct 13, 14 10:44 AM

I'm at over 77% complete. In an HOS I'm supposed to carve a pumpkin with a knife. I moved the knife while I was at over 100% zoom. The knife disappeared when I released it but the pumpkin was not carved. When I hit hint it said it's time to explore other places but my HOS isn't complete without the pumpkin.

I'm playing the iPad version of the game.

This isn't the first time a bigfish game dies on me while I'm at HOS. Why can't you add a restart HOS puzzle option?

Carol21950
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Carol21950 on Oct 13, 14 4:24 PM
I successfully completed the main game and began the bonus chapter. About 84% of the way through that. I'm playing a HOS and am supposed to use the scissors to cut a paper garland. Picked up the scissors and they vanished. Can't finish the HOS so I can't finish the game.

If I want to try again, I will have to replay the entire game from the beginning so I can access the bonus chapter.

NOT GOOD AT ALL!

[Post New]by Mbarretdaw on Oct 18, 14 11:55 AM
Add me to the list of people who have lost things in HO scenes and cannot move forward. Re-installed twice. Now I'm pretty far into it and would really prefer a FIX. I paid for the game and am on Ipad.

[Post New]by katydidn_t on Oct 18, 14 1:16 PM
Here it is, October, I have the Collector's Edition for iPad and I'm at the Riverside chapter, and I didn't even receive the pliers. Also, I'm being told there's still a task in the basement of Rupert's house but as far as I can tell, I have nothing left to do there - down by the foot of the grindstone.

I am really annoyed.

[Post New]by Teacupnosaucer on Oct 21, 14 2:44 AM
I'm the same as above. Have the iPad version and can't put rag on hot stove handle or finish what's to be done at the foot of the grindstone. Seems like there's no help or support for this busted game

[Post New]by JulietaVN on Oct 31, 14 2:13 PM
Disappearing props in hidden objects puzzle in closet in hotel!

First time I played this, the can opener to open the olives disappeared from the screen and I could not recover it. Had to start game over. Now, much further into the game, the pump to inflate the soccer ball has disappeared and I can't get it back. No pump, no inflated soccer ball, no reward of a knife. I am stuck again. Both items disappeared when I was moving them toward their target with the screen magnified so I could see it better. Please help. Thanks.

[Post New]by MikeBeachBum on Nov 7, 14 12:47 AM
I'm another "item disappeared in HOS and completely unable to continue". So much for Big Fishes vaunted customer support. I paid for this game in order to play it, not get stuck due to poor programming. Do we have any option whatsoever?

[Post New]by Chris855 on Nov 14, 14 1:29 AM
Have also had serious problems with this game (iPad version) - when trying to use two objects together in the HOS.

I submitted the online form to BFG on 25 October, followed up with two emails to their customer service dept at 'csinquiries@bigfishgames.com'. I haven't had a peep out of them: disgraceful customer service, and particularly in light of all the problems shown by people on this forum. Where are the bug fixes?

Shame on you BFG - get your act together and quickly!

[Post New]by ddstotler on Nov 23, 14 5:36 AM
Add me to the thousands who have disappearing HO objects! Seemed like a fun game good mini puzzles.

Go to: