[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 6, 14 12:24 PM
Consider me puddled Luv.... LOL

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

Re:Some GOOD News?

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 6, 14 12:29 PM
Second Smoochie in the oven....!!!...Yippeeee!! Going for a choir. Can't get the ethereals, but I'm swinging at the specials! LOLOL

Good Luck Ya'll and Happy MSNing!

feeeeline
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by feeeeline on Feb 6, 14 8:57 PM
AhhhhhHAAAAAA!!!!!! That pink egg!!!! It wasn't a pompom after all! Good GRIEF my vision is bad, but what a neat surprise!

Hadn't realized what I had bred (just not a good monster-breeder, and don't keep records)... saw a pink egg and thought "eh... another pom-pom... oh well."

I must have enlarged the screen for something because I heard the joyous shriek in my throat before I realized I was making it.

Yay, schmoochie!!!!!!!

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Feb 6, 14 9:09 PM
congrats!
I just placed my second on and got the first one on gold like the way he sounds and flaps his wings on gold!
I just about got everything bred for my second wubby who is going on cold!
and whoo hoo I am in the top 500 on plant with 67 likes!
good luck everyone!!!!

Aiwevanya
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by Aiwevanya on Feb 7, 14 2:06 AM
I just managed to finish feeding up a replacement Deedge for Gold Island (to replace the one that got sent to Shugabush Island). That makes one of every regular monster on Gold, plus Shugabush, Punkleton, Yool & Smoochle. Yay! Now I should probably do something about arranging them in a design other than 'wherever looked empty at the time'.

Also I made it to max level last week and a week or two before that I got my first Wubbox (on plant island). Am debating whether to feed that Wubbox up to level 15 or not just yet, I mean it could sit in box form on Gold Island until (some distant day in the future) I have enough spare income to feed up duplicate monsters to inhabit it. It's going to have to wait until after the Reebro has been fed and sent home to Ethereal to start breeding Nebulobs and Arakuleles.

Also I need to buy it a Tub Fountain and then I will be able to to do the very last rearranging of absolutely everything on Plant Island I will ever have to do (hopefully). But before I save for that there's about 10 mills worth of decorations I need to buy for Earth Island.

Oh and after that I need to start figuring out what to do with Water Island decorations wise... and Ethereal, and Shugabush. And get Wubboxes for Cold and Air and somehow manage to breed that illusive Jeeode and... Yup, max level and still have a to do list that will take me the rest of the year. But that's fine because I'm still loving the game and it wouldn't be as fun if I didn't have goals to reach.

Edited on 02/07/2014 at 2:07:24 AM PST

[Post New]by sandman6419 on Feb 7, 14 2:17 AM
Aiwevanya wrote:Am debating whether to feed that Wubbox up to level 15 or not just yet, I mean it could sit in box form on Gold Island until (some distant day in the future) I have enough spare income to feed up duplicate monsters to inhabit it.

It will. I have one inside the box on Gold Island. Right now I'm working on getting the fountain tub for the Wubbox and then I'll be baking and feeding like crazy. I'll want to have two of each monster on Gold before I get the Wubbox out.

Aiwevanya
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by Aiwevanya on Feb 7, 14 4:30 AM
I actually I meant I could put it there and leave it as a gold box, rather that wondering whether that would happen, but thank you anyway. I'm thinking that when I get to the point where I don't have other immediate goals I might start levelling up monsters and boxing them on gold one at a time to save myself space issues. I suppose technically I lose out on potential income that way though. I guess I'll worry about that part of the plan when I get to it. Good luck with your saving/baking/feeding regime, or maybe good patience? if luck isn't exactly a factor.

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 7, 14 6:50 AM
WoW!! Lots of great things going on.....I'm not even close to having anything but my poor little TRox on Gold....everything else keeps getting sent to Shuga...lol. And in a galaxy far far away....I'll get going on getting company for my Grumpyre on Ethereal....

It's good to know that when I get up there....there will still be goals to reach...and things to plan for. I've slowed down a lot since I began...as it takes longer to breed the monsters at this stage, so you have too. And the costs of prizes I'm aiming for (goodies) have risen along with the monsters.

I'm still wondering if I even want a Wubbie, but I have plenty of time to think on it.

Thanks kiddos for sharing with us....giving us idea what it will be like to be "kings" in the game down the road... I can and I can not wait to get there with you!

Good Luck and Happy MSming!!

CaptainRambo
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by CaptainRambo on Feb 7, 14 11:50 PM
This last week has been really great for me. I have a Gatz on Plant Island. I have a Schmoochle in the nursery on Air Island. I purchased Earth Island and upgraded the castle on Water Island. I also placed the Pummel, Maw and Shrubb on Gold Island. Things are really beginning to pick up steam.

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 8, 14 4:46 AM
Happy to read about everyone's successes congrats this is my favourite thread, giving hope and joy
This week I managed to obtain Schmoockle, Shugabeat and - a minute ago - another Ghatz. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-HAW now I can finally think about Wubox on Plant island!
I also must confess I got... ekhem... sort of slightly off the rail... I found and started my first (apparently lost) old game of msm, so I had two. BUT then I found an old pendrive and another abandoned (due to crashes and other problems) sets of saves and I just couldn't leave all those sweeties alone so now I am a proud mom of four sets (each is at a different level, so I have a lot of fun). Kinda crazy, I know. Should I contact a shrink asap or maybe wait a little?
On my other islands I managed to get Schmoockle and some 4E monsters quite easily, so I am, so to say, fourfold happy. And overworked
Also I noticed a tip at the beginning of the game, saying that "You can change your displayed name at the options menu". Do you think it heralds the introduction of a working 'friend' button?

Edited on 02/08/2014 at 4:48:27 AM PST

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 8, 14 6:53 AM
WTG My Captian! "Sting like a bee"... busy, busy busy...dang but I love them days when everything falls (click, click click), like perfect tiles, into place. Be prepared for the BIG pause...the quiet time....the nothing much happening space, that comes right after. "The Circle of Life" LOL In the meantime...bask in the glory! ***I'm so jealous about your Gazth that I can't even spit...

WoW Skarabo! You are stronger than me....four?? I have trouble with one complete world, organizing, worrying, planning, sweating....etc....AND then there's the accidental clicks when I'm tired or thinking to far ahead or just distracted....or the smarty plan I had in place last night has disappeared behind the need for coffee this morning ....the shuffling through lists as to who breeds to what to make whatever....who do I need to feed this morning to go where....Oh crap...I was supposed to make pies, not pizzas....which like am I saving for again...and on what island? The lists go on and on...you my brave soul...are doing this times four! Congrats and good luck with your sanity! LOLOL

Sitting here today and most of tomorrow...waiting for things to hatch...so I can continue on down the road of creation in my Happy MSMIng!

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Feb 8, 14 8:40 AM
skarabo wrote:
I also must confess I got... ekhem... sort of slightly off the rail... I found and started my first (apparently lost) old game of msm, so I had two. BUT then I found an old pendrive and another abandoned (due to crashes and other problems) sets of saves and I just couldn't leave all those sweeties alone so now I am a proud mom of four sets (each is at a different level, so I have a lot of fun).

So do you have to swap out your saved game files each time you want to switch games? I've wondered how to do this since I've thought of starting a new game but wanted to keep my current game too.

boatnerd
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by boatnerd on Feb 8, 14 10:35 AM
I am playing 2 games on my computer. I have 3 users set up on the comp. and use 2 dif. email add. for 2 and the guest user for the 3rd.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Feb 8, 14 4:01 PM
Today on my free nursery scratch off I got a Yool. Then on my free ticket I got 1,000 food. I now have four Yools. I have never won that high of an amount before. Yay!!!

COOLAZTAB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by COOLAZTAB on Feb 9, 14 2:51 AM
I have been having a ball this last week; after trying for a month or so, I now have my first Grumpyre, I have a smoochie in the breeder; can't wait to hatch him, I have finally bred two shugaush back to back after also trying for about a month, I bred a reedling after many attempts,I have a diamond mine on each of my open islands two monsters on Gold island, have purchased my first unity tree. I am too excited! I love this game. I was hoping that I got my Smoochie on my first attempt like I did with my Yool but five days of breeding Tweedles has paid off. YAY ME!

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 9, 14 4:01 AM
FishyFemale wrote:
skarabo wrote:
I also must confess I got... ekhem... sort of slightly off the rail... I found and started my first (apparently lost) old game of msm, so I had two. BUT then I found an old pendrive and another abandoned (due to crashes and other problems) sets of saves and I just couldn't leave all those sweeties alone so now I am a proud mom of four sets (each is at a different level, so I have a lot of fun).

So do you have to swap out your saved game files each time you want to switch games? I've wondered how to do this since I've thought of starting a new game but wanted to keep my current game too.

No, I wouldn't dare to swap saves something could go wrong. I have four user accounts on my laptop and I switch between them - every user has their separate game. All you need to do is to create a new standard user account, log in and start playing msm or transfer there your old/spare saves, which is exactly what I did.

NewMexShelly, it's so true with all the confusion I sometimes must pull myself together and check where (which game) the heck I am. But on the other hand, as my 'main' game is at max level, I can relax and not to worry too much about the others - I already know how it is to have all eight islands (though not all the monsters, rebroos and jeodees and also sugarocks must fear me or hate me ) What is great, there are a lot of small victories that soften the frustrations.
Lucky msming and lots of joy

Aiwevanya
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by Aiwevanya on Feb 9, 14 7:07 AM
Reebro has now been transferred to Ethereal where he is so far refusing to grant me hordes of bouncing baby Nebulobobs and Arukeles but early days yet. More excitingly have not only bought all the liked items for my Earth Island monsters but was struck my inspiration and have now got that island looking just about finished (barring the arrival of a Hula or two come summer or and other new developments on the monster front). Sadly, languishing at zero likes and well beyond the top thousand noone in game is ever likely to see it except me but I took a screenshot of it if anyone would like a look

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/tearsofeternity/romance_in_mordor.png

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Feb 9, 14 8:05 PM
so I got a ghazt in the breeder!!! I will finally be able to send my first one to his home!
I am half way saved up for my second wubby to put on cold.
1/2 the monsters he needs r in the hotel and enough food to feed him to lvl 15.
I only have 3 more to get then I have 2 of everything on shugga island.
good week!!
good luck everyone

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 10, 14 8:33 AM
grannykaren1999 wrote:Today on my free nursery scratch off I got a Yool. Then on my free ticket I got 1,000 food. I now have four Yools. I have never won that high of an amount before. Yay!!!

It's my understanding...and experience...that what ever you win in the nursery scratchy ...you get that same level monster in all the nurseries. So, if you had not clicked collect and waited till your Air island hatchery was free you would have gotten a free Smootchie! This is the theory anyway. It's worth a try next time...all you've lost is a little time in waiting for it to free up and there are several new monsters coming this year to experiment with.

Good Luck and Happy MSMing!

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 11, 14 5:04 AM
Been sort of depressed this week....nothing happening..., nothing exceptional breeding....can't seem to decide what I want to do with Earth Island....got a few of my babies to Gold (but this is not a big deal for me...just persistence in feeding...bound to happen sooner or later anyway...no creative joy in it)....Ethereal, Ethereal, Ethereal where for art thou? (same pathetic cry as everyone else...sigh...)....made a few mistakes on clicking (hurry, hurry, Ooops) ...just generally been a useless week (Friday-Monday) so far. Even the waiting seems interminable...food, counting coins, breeding monsters for sale not profit....Sssighhhh...

Then I read through this Thread....all of it.....and discovered again how the dry spells do end...and there is a light at the end of the tunnel (or a glowing monster of choice)...happiness and joy abound here....success is awaiting just around the corner...but you have to keep walking to get there (so color me walking, skipping, and hopping down the path)...thanks for sharing all of your triumphs with us and giving us all hope and the fortitude to not buckle under pressure ....so game on my friends....and Happy MSMing!!

Go to: