Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,053 Posts

Re:Things to remember or you didn't know !!

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 9, 15 3:31 PM
magicmt2002 wrote:lost my computer had to reload the game It made me start from the beginning Iwas up to level 31 how do I get it bacl

Hi. You should post in the PC technical thread but to answer your question, you should contact customer support with your ID number and explain what happened. They can help restore your game. Good luck

[Post New]by nodogsnow on Oct 7, 15 5:56 PM
I was on level 47 when it said to download the latest update, it took me over a week but I finally got it. I played for 3 days when it tells me to again download the latest update. This is very frustrating!!! I'm now on level 48 and can't get the download. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by nodogsnow on Oct 13, 15 4:15 AM
How do I unlock the latest version of midnight castle for kindle fire?

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Oct 13, 15 4:40 AM
nodogsnow wrote:I was on level 47 when it said to download the latest update, it took me over a week but I finally got it. I played for 3 days when it tells me to again download the latest update. This is very frustrating!!! I'm now on level 48 and can't get the download. What am I doing wrong?

There have been several downloads recently. Go into your game manager icon (if you have not got a game manager icon go into the BF website and look at the Help section. Under Games and Installation click on Reinstate Big Fish Games App (Game Manager) and look for a heading called Updates which should be highlighted. Clicking on that should get your latest update installed.

only1Marne
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by only1Marne on Oct 14, 15 1:04 PM
What do I do with all the fall items I'm getting? First seasonal items for Kindle.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,170 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Oct 14, 15 2:43 PM
The fall items will be usable as soon as you have the Halloween version of the game (Anabel on the title screen will have a witch hat on). I'm on PC and we've got it, but I heard that android may not have it yet, or it's glitchy whether you can get into that. Sorry I can't be more help.

only1Marne
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by only1Marne on Oct 15, 15 7:00 AM
Thanks Rosiebvt, have that. Just don't have any idea of what the pumpkins and other things are good for. Do we craft things with them?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,170 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Oct 15, 15 10:06 AM
The pumpkins go towards an achievement, and it does count if you receive them as a gift. The other items are used by the daily quests which are now done for the Great Pumpkin instead of Mechanogle or Librender . I believe some of the other items may also go towards achievements, I haven't been paying that much attention.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,053 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 15, 15 1:18 PM
only1Marne wrote:Thanks Rosiebvt, have that. Just don't have any idea of what the pumpkins and other things are good for. Do we craft things with them?

The only thing you craft are pets.

7braxton7
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by 7braxton7 on Jan 1, 16 4:39 AM
How do you find more than 12 slots to open in your private room?

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,209 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 1, 16 10:01 AM
7braxton7 wrote:How do you find more than 12 slots to open in your private room?

More furniture to open is not available till more rooms are made available... we will just have to wait

7braxton7
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by 7braxton7 on Jan 2, 16 1:43 AM
gohill wrote:
7braxton7 wrote:How do you find more than 12 slots to open in your private room?

More furniture to open is not available till more rooms are made available... we will just have to wait

Thank you so much for the great answer gohill. Have a great new year!

[Post New]by Mcantri on Jan 8, 16 3:59 PM
I read somewhere that one can't get past level 18… Is that still the case? I've been playing very slowly because I'm on level 18 and I don't want the game to stop… Can anyone tell me what level a person can go to now? Thank you! Purple Dove.

Edited on 01/08/2016 at 4:00:52 PM PST

Fishkins
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Fishkins on Jan 8, 16 4:11 PM
Hello Mcantri ,

I'm level 29 and have a friend who's 60+ but am not sure what the highest current level is.

You've got lots of levels available.

Happy Gaming!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 8, 16 4:12 PM
Mcantri wrote: I read somewhere that one can't get past level 18… Is that still the case? I've been playing very slowly because I'm on level 18 and I don't want the game to stop… Can anyone tell me what level a person can go to now? Thank you! Purple Dove.

All of that intel is has been and is fixed....the highest level now to go is 68....smooth sailing for you no worries.... cheers **D@NgeR** out

[Post New]by Mcantri on Jan 8, 16 6:52 PM
Yay!!!! Thanks!
Mcantri (Purple Dove- i151370)

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,170 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jan 9, 16 7:17 AM
Mcantri, and all new players -
A good rule of thumb is to look at the date of the post for any reported problems. If it's more than a couple of months old, it's probably from before the latest update so may not be accurate anymore. You can find out the last update for your platform on the first page in the stickied posts with "Update" in the title.
Rose

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by Jasdah_09 on Jan 9, 16 7:21 AM

Edited on 01/10/2016 at 6:21:33 AM PST

[Post New]by dennig on Jun 23, 16 10:39 AM
Thanks for your time and effort putting your hints together.

I have been playing for ages and only just found the forum. Was trying to find out what morphing flowers are that have been needed for a mini challenge after the latest update. From your post it seems these randomly appear momentarily (and I assume disappear) Too late now for this challenge, Somehow I have picked up 3 from somewhere but don't know when or where. I will now have a better idea of what I am looking for.

This latest update there seem to be more levels within a scene.

Interesting to read about 'just john' I noticed he never makes any progress, but if I send him stuff he also sends me stuff back.

Go to: