whoanelly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice here

[Post New]by whoanelly on Mar 20, 14 12:10 AM
I don't have the chalk that is needed to advance to the goal of the raft. I remember seeing it and picking up the coins but it is not in my inventory so I can't say for sure that I clicked on it. But it is also not available to be picked up. It just disappeared and I can't go further to get the last board to build the raft. Only one other person has mentioned a problem with finishing the raft and did not get a response, except from me. Will I have to change player name AGAIN and start this game for the fourth time, demo, error messages, and now the missing chalk stopping me and may require ANOTHER procedure to get going again. Not sure I even want to try starting from the beginning AGAIN. This is the glitchiest game I have ever bought. Too bad this issues don't show up with the demo.

Edited on 03/20/2014 at 12:11:14 AM PST

ladiedidee
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by ladiedidee on Mar 22, 14 7:45 AM
well I played until the prisoner would not take the key. then I replayed and he took it. not long after that, it quit giving me the option of puzzle or hog. so I decided to stop playing for the night. when I picked it up the next morning the game had uninstalled itself. I have tried twice to install and both times it tells me download has a problem. big fish with all these problems you should just take the game off your site.

ladiedidee
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by ladiedidee on Mar 22, 14 7:50 AM
OMG this character needs to get a grip. big fish has one of the best customer service departments I have ever dealt with.
getting a lawyer involved in a 699 game probably 499 cause they got it on sale, is a little much don't you think. I sure am glad I am not this persons lawyer. I would be referring them to the mental ward

Re ost your TECH ISSUES for Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice here

[Post New]by tommya1947 on Mar 8, 14 12:38 PM

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!
You have known of the problems since the 19th of Feb. and done squat about it.
It is now the 8 of March. I am a "good customer" I have purchased over 300 games
from you. But my patience is at an end.
NOW FIX THE BLOODY GAME OR GIVE ME A REFUND, OR A FREE GAME, OR
SOMETHING. I have a real good lawyer, if I don't here from you by March 12 2014.
YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM HIM.

Knowing him like I do. I would drop me a note at tommya1947@yahoo.com. or post
some news for us..... OR ELSE!!!!!!!

[Post New]by cydcat on May 15, 14 6:03 AM
I purchased this game in March and I too cannot get the Chains key to work on the mechanic. Stuck. I am uninstalling and reinstalling the game but am also submitting a ticket to customer support.

Go to: