The Doctor's Blog

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

Re:The Doctor's Blog

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Apr 15, 14 3:59 PM
Haven't heard from the Doc in quite a while. Hope everything is alright.....let us hear from you!!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 15, 14 4:01 PM
Yeah, What's up, Doc?

(I've been wanting to do that for soooo long )

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Apr 15, 14 7:26 PM
rosiebvt wrote:Yeah, What's up, Doc?

(I've been wanting to do that for soooo long )

LMBO tooo funny Rosie

[Post New]by Giga2001 on May 17, 14 6:33 PM
I'm going crazy trying to get the Seal of Courage. If anyone can gift one I'd appreciate it. Player ID: i358370

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 18, 14 5:18 AM
Thanks for the invitation for dinner tonight, Doc, but ...

What's Cookin' Doc? (voice of Bugs Bunny)

I allways wanted to say that!

Edited on 05/18/2014 at 5:24:38 AM PST

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on May 18, 14 5:32 AM
The Doctor seems to be MIA again......hope all is well. Looking forward to your return to the forum!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 18, 14 5:47 AM
I hope all is well too. It's worrying

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on May 18, 14 7:43 AM
Doc, hope you and yours are okay. I'm envisioning you on a nice vacation resting up. We miss you.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 18, 14 6:35 PM
Looks around ,,,, where is the Doc, I hope those dag nabit space critters didn'd get him..
Give us a heads up Doc we are worried about you and the misses.

The Doctor's Blog

[Post New]by Ken_TheDoctor on May 20, 14 2:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wasn't planning on resuming a daily blog because of the pressure of thinking of something new to write every day. Pressure is the one thing that I can't handle at the moment as I am down with stress and anxiety.

Be that as it may, I've had to start the game all over again as I suffered a mysterious computer failure... The (deleted) thing locked its self into a diagnostic loop - when I turned it on, it ran a check disk on one of the several drives that I have installed... When it finished, it ran another and another and... Well I couldn't break the loop so i did a re-install. So if any of you have any of my previous identities in you friends list please delete them as there is no way that I can access those three games.

The only one that I am now playing is The Doctor - player number 256831.

Starting again is actually a lot more fun than I thought that it would be... I'm only playing about an hour a day, but I am really enjoying it! One complaint though... That flower/coin drop bug still hasn't been fixed and neither has the gift wheel problem on the crafting screen! Come on Elephant, pull your trunk out!

See you all in the Castle,
Ken
aka The Doctor 256831

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 20, 14 2:56 PM
Doctor, we are all just pleased that you are OK, I'm sure I speak for all here
Starting again as the game is now will be FUN
I will make sure I have your updated ID tomorrow.
And never think you have to write stuff, I have been there with that stress and anxiety and it's not nice.
Just you take care and your wife

Edit to say: I have your updated ID And never dream of gifting me back, I just want to help.

Playing as *Snoozle*

Edited on 05/20/2014 at 3:00:21 PM PST

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 20, 14 2:59 PM
Ken, please no stress or anxiety. Relief to hear from you. Made me laugh til I cried over the "Elephant, pull your trunk out" remark. Love, love, love it.

Enjoy playing again.

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 20, 14 3:13 PM
Ken,

Good to know you´re still among us, but .. Is there an assistent on the forum, while you’re away? And never heard of the saying "an apple a day, keeps the doctor away"?

Greetings, and enjoy the game,

Duncan

Edited on 05/20/2014 at 3:15:17 PM PST

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on May 20, 14 3:20 PM
I agree, Doc. No need to "write" in your blog everyday. All we need is for you to pop in every few days and say, " Hey, still here, still okay, still playing, see ya, Doc." That's enough to let us know you and yours are still around and okay....or as okay as events allow you to be. We've all been or are there!!!

I'm Sending all the good things I can to you and yours, as well as a basic candle-cast of goodnesses (don't think that's a word) to our entire Castle family.

Blessed be,

Pagan

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 20, 14 4:19 PM
Ditto
Ken I was just asking about you in The Call To Arms post glad to see you are okay and please please no stress it can be a killer ... I have added you if that is okay and if I can help you restart in any way give me a shout will be pleased to do so.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on May 20, 14 4:32 PM
Glad to hear from you. Relax. Easy to say hard to do. LOL. I'll take you out of the old games and renew your FC. Try to help out as so many have helped me. I have an extra Manticore egg if you want it. PM met let me know.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 20, 14 4:37 PM
Happy to hear that your surviving the blasted computer and everything else you've got going on. Take it easy, enjoy things, go slowly. To avoid stress, don't talk to those devious gnomes that show up every day with just one more task for you . I've got extra puppy and piggy eggs too, PM me if you'd like.
Rose

[Post New]by ReenaMcGuire on May 21, 14 4:29 AM
Ooops - I just send a gift to your other 'Self', I'm so sorry, but I will make up for it tomorrow - promised. Thank you for your gift - that was very sweet.

Take care and all the best wishes for you and your wife.

You're one of the people who are heart and soul of this forum, thank you for that, too

Sophia

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 21, 14 5:04 AM
Hey Doc,
I am glad that you are still in the Castle!Sorry about the stress and anxiety that you have been having!I hope all is well with you and the missus and may the road to recovery be a fast one.
Thanks for your gifts your friend Aaron

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on May 21, 14 7:36 AM
Ditto on what everyone has said. I'm just glad to see you. The pop-in works for everyone, as we've said. We just worry about our fam.

Go to: