Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Bored_To_Death on May 11, 15 12:59 PM
acid1027 wrote:
LyndaLynLou wrote:I am at the Ice Sculpture Park. There is an Angel laying on a pedestal. She has the Clock I need. But first I need to put the violin together. It has 3 pieces. I put in the top piece and the bottom piece but I CANNOT GET the middle piece to go in. What do I do? I'm stuck right here. I've been trying for almost 2 hours to get that middle piece to go in. NOW WHAT?? HELP.....

I am having the same issue. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. I even deleted my profile and restarted the game! I am stuck in the exact same place!

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Dupnt24 on May 13, 15 6:07 PM
I am supposed to get the third candle at cemetery entrance to take into the graveyard to play mini game but candle is not there.

[Post New]by almudhaf on Jun 3, 15 8:15 AM
I can't use my torch on the frozen angel statues in concert hall way. They neither move nor anything happens when I coick on them. I believe there is a tech problem in my own game, please help! I have iPhone 6 app.

Thanx

Go to: