Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Jun 4, 14 2:05 PM
I recently crafted the pink piggy, but every time I want to feed it, the game freezes and shuts down. Please fix this problem. I saved lots of food but cannot use it.

Ps the other animals have no problems when feeding ...

Violetkitten
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Violetkitten on Jun 4, 14 4:36 PM
My issue started this afternoon. I am playing IOS on an IPad under payer ID i318535.
I cannot pack the airship. After the first items are packed the game freezes and exits.
I cannot move the Knights. Same thing - the game freezes and exits. Everything else works, I can play the HOS, craft items, play dice and the wheel of fortune.

When the game freezes, I lose whatever progress that was made up to that point. Frustrating.

Ok something needs to be done ASAP Now I can't collect from the daily quests in addition to not be able to pack the airship. At least I can move the Knights without crashing.

Edited on 06/08/2014 at 6:59:11 AM PST

BoiseDon
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by BoiseDon on Jun 4, 14 4:49 PM
Some one else has had this same problem on # 26 , The Church, I have the 10,000 coins but can not get them accepted. the scool will come down with the check mark but when I click on it it just rolls back up without accepting the coins

Dmack04
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Dmack04 on Jun 4, 14 6:02 PM
Dmack04 wrote:Ever since the IOS update my game keeps crashing when I : try to feed my pet, try to craft any item. Also, when I gift people I don't get a card. So I am stuck and can't move forward. i360398
. In addition to the previous problems now today I can't pack my ship or anything! The game is constantly crashing. I can't do anything now so frustrating in addition to losing a purchase of diamonds.

Dmack04
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Dmack04 on Jun 5, 14 3:49 AM
Dmack04 wrote:
Dmack04 wrote:Ever since the IOS update my game keeps crashing when I : try to feed my pet, try to craft any item. Also, when I gift people I don't get a card. So I am stuck and can't move forward. i360398
. In addition to the previous problems now today I can't pack my ship or anything! The game is constantly crashing. I can't do anything now so frustrating in addition to losing a purchase of diamonds.
. My 24th air shipment needs to leave for me to meet the achievement and obviously this is not going to happen!

phooofeee
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by phooofeee on Jun 5, 14 8:10 AM
The game has started crashing on me within the past 2 days whenever I click on a morphing flower and of course, I can't earn any coins this way. I wish the developers could fix the problems this game has before working on more scenes, new area to open up, and more characters, etc. Still too much redundancy with the scenes to which the "quester requesters" send you . I am really losing interest in this much beloved game. Too bad, so sad!!!

Edited on 06/05/2014 at 8:11:37 AM PST

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Jun 5, 14 11:37 AM
My game freezes now every time I want to feed one of the pets. First it was only with the piggy, but now also with the others pets. I loose all progress and the game shuts down. Please fix in next update.

[Post New]by BeccaRice on Jun 5, 14 1:23 PM
Please fix the game I miss it :-(

redcathie
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by redcathie on Jun 5, 14 4:25 PM
This is pretty sad. I'm a project manager by profession and I have to say if my quality assurance people messed up this badly on a release they would be fired. I hope that is being considered.

[Post New]by Ktown30 on Jun 5, 14 9:03 PM
Everything seemed to work fine before the last update was pushed. Is there any way to revert back to the version we had before this push.

jemom2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jemom2 on Jun 5, 14 10:15 PM
I have been playing on my PC for awhile now and have had very few "glitches". The only one that really affects a part of the game was that there are no flowers. When the last update was installed I received flowers on one site only for a few days and then they too no longer appeared. \
Now however, I am waiting for the next update, but I cannot complete any of the HOS scenes. I can get in, find all the objects then it freezes and I have to use the task manager to exit the game. It has been like this for five days now. Anyone else having this problem? What do I do, just quit the game?

[Post New]by coolcatherine on Jun 6, 14 4:50 AM
Hi,
I have an issue with the scene above the Church door since I got the 10 000 000. Whenever I try to play the scene it now freezees and I haven't been able to return playing it..Each time I need to restart the game.
I play with an IPAD.
Can you fix it, please?
By the way when is the next update, I've played all the quests?
Thank you

wenmk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by wenmk on Jun 6, 14 5:38 AM
I have freeze and crash issues as well. I'm playing on a PC desktop. Haven't been able to do any daily quests or dice games for over a week and today I reached the point to advance to level 17 and could not get the final piece. The awful noise - then freeze. Task Manager got me out but when I went back in I lost several quest wins.

How long is this going to happen. It doesn't seem anyone at BF is listening. At least let us know you're working on it and what we can and cannot do.

It's a real shame because this could be a great game if it didn't have so many issues.

[Post New]by sweethartrose on Jun 6, 14 9:48 PM
wenmk wrote:I have freeze and crash issues as well. I'm playing on a PC desktop. Haven't been able to do any daily quests or dice games for over a week and today I reached the point to advance to level 17 and could not get the final piece. The awful noise - then freeze. Task Manager got me out but when I went back in I lost several quest wins.

How long is this going to happen. It doesn't seem anyone at BF is listening. At least let us know you're working on it and what we can and cannot do.

It's a real shame because this could be a great game if it didn't have so many issues.

I agree with you. I'm getting to point that I'm unable play. They at least tell us something. If I don' t hear anything soon. I'm deleteing the game.

Edited on 06/07/2014 at 5:48:54 AM PST

Iomyk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Iomyk on Jun 6, 14 11:36 PM
My game crashes as soon as I earn an extra achievement in ios.
The new achievement of earning 50 achievements seems to be the problem as it stands on 49 achievements and in the screen it says I have 50 achievements ...
This prevents me from playing dice, as with one more item i get an achievement,
It also prevents me from buying items for the same reason.

[Post New]by Diane0906 on Jun 7, 14 6:00 AM
I'm having the same problem with the game freezing then crashing when i try to feed a pet or finish a challenge! So frustrating because i was really enjoying the game now it is just frustrating!! Please BF let us know you are going to fix this soon!!!

Lazy_kitty
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Lazy_kitty on Jun 7, 14 9:15 AM
I started playing this game a couple of days before the last update. I just realized that under my Achievement List, the Animal Lover is showing that I only have one pet. I currently have 5 pets that I have been using/feeding so shouldn't this be counting all 5 now?

My Id is i373290.

Thank you!

[Post New]by FranBlanch on Jun 7, 14 12:46 PM
I have been able to play the game on my iPad except for the past week or two I can not CRAFT, therefore I am at a standstill in the game, since the current quest requires crafting to complete. As soon as I hit the CRAFT button it goes to a bell ringing noise .........constant stuck noise, and then the game shuts down and kicks me out. I have done all the current updates to the game (May 29th) and the iPad is updates. I have tried all the other recommended help tips and still can not CRAFT. This BUG is really BUGGING me...please HELP!

[Post New]by Ktown30 on Jun 7, 14 9:34 PM
I'm at a point where I can no longer play. If I play another search scene, I will complete multiple achievements and therefore the game makes the terrible alarm sound and crashes. Please let us know when the new release is coming. Or give us the option to revert back to the previous version until the glitches are figured out.

[Post New]by Hopehopeful on Jun 8, 14 4:45 PM
I'm another airship crasher. Initially after the update it was fine, but now I can't pack a single crate without the game crashing and losing progress from the preceding few minutes. As it's a great way to earn pet food and cash as well as achievements, it's really affecting my enjoyment of the game.
Please fix these glitches!

Go to: