Andreea_A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Andreea_A on Nov 1, 14 3:52 AM
As I said yesterday, I just log off to not loose my food,because it was expensive food, and my coins were close to 0. And I can't log in. Is not a log in button at the beginning of the game... so i can restart all over again, but is not ok at all. I unistalled and reinstalled the game but is still not helping, I just can't log into my account to play.
Did someone have the same problemem? I was thinking that they just log all of us off to repair it, but there has been hours since I can't play.Thanks

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by billiejademac on Nov 1, 14 6:11 AM
my customers are getting angry and leaving without paying for the food? At first I thought this was a glitch, but it has been happening for a few days now. I have tried reinstalling the game and reinstalling the games manager but nothing has changed! I have checked that nothing is in the customers way, lowering my popularity. Can anybody help?

doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by doylebaby on Nov 1, 14 6:55 AM
I had hoped it would have gone back to normal overnight, but apparently not.

I tried reinstalling too, took away a few counters, but nothing helps. After grabbing the food the customers get angry and leave.

This is definitely something in the game and needs looking at by the BFG techs, especially since so many of us experience the same problem.

asiyah586
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asiyah586 on Nov 1, 14 7:01 AM
I am on a PC with Windows. Game worked fine yesterday, now customers take food but do not sit down. They do outside. I also noticed my green bucks going down. What is the deal?

[Post New]by brazilianchick on Nov 1, 14 7:54 AM
I started having customers leave angry with the food yesterday but taking away all the oak tables solved the problem for me. I hope it helps other people.

Help! Glitch in game

[Post New]by simmma on Nov 1, 14 10:19 AM
I have been playing this game for months and loving it! Yesterday and today, however, there has been a glitch in which customers will take a plate of food, then get angry (with steam coming out of their ears), and walk out of the restaurant with the plate of food in hand. Please, help! It is making me lose money, as I get no tips for those dishes. Thank you!

doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by doylebaby on Nov 1, 14 12:33 PM
brazilianchick wrote:I started having customers leave angry with the food yesterday but taking away all the oak tables solved the problem for me. I hope it helps other people.

Thanks, removing all oak tables did the trick for me and everyting is back to normal now.

No idea what the glitch with it is though.

[Post New]by winx2012 on Nov 2, 14 10:28 AM
i have a bunch of tables in my restaurant but people will come in take a plate of food then leave even when there are open seats. so i lose the food and don't get any money for it. if you cant fix this then tell me how to reset the game or something. this is getting irritating

[Post New]by labrodor on Nov 2, 14 10:46 AM
Thank you for the comment about removing the oak tables to stop the customers getting angry! I am really happy now that it has stopped as it was annoying me.

Thanks

asiyah586
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asiyah586 on Nov 3, 14 11:59 AM
brazilianchick wrote:I started having customers leave angry with the food yesterday but taking away all the oak tables solved the problem for me. I hope it helps other people.

Thanks this did help. It would have been nice to know that we had to do this.

[Post New]by Boofiggle on Nov 8, 14 9:04 AM
Every so often it comes up with errors and makes me start all over again
and now it wont let me log into my email in the game

[Post New]by Tigrain on Jan 6, 15 8:28 AM
has anyone else got this when trying to start the game ?

Fatal Error !

Exception: Access Violation (code 0xc0000005) at address 0066888B in thread 2D0
Module: CookingAcademy3.exe
Logical Address: 0001:0026788B

00129A08 0066888B 0001:0026788B CookingAcademy3.exe
Params: 0B8BDDF8 06A311FB 0B7E7434 0B8BDDF8

StackWalk failed (error 299)

EAX:00000000 EBX:00000000 ECX:0C9610D0 EDX:09071478 ESI:0B7E7050 EDI:0CFD3E08
EIP:0066888B ESP:00129898 EBP:00129A08
CS:001B SS:0023 DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:003B GS:0000
Flags:00210246

Windows Ver: NT 6.1 Build 7600
DX9 Ver: 6.1.7600.16385
DSound Ver: 6.1.7600.16385

Product: Cooking Academy Restaurant Royale
Version: 1.36
Time Loaded: 00:00:07
Fullscreen: Yes
Primary ThreadId: 2D0

just started getting it today, on both pc's i play this game and nothing seems to fix it

so far i tryed loging in and out of the game and bfg app, reinstaling the game, reinstalling the bfg app and nothing. Must be something related to my account cuz i can start new game without problems, but when i try to log in, the game closes and im getting this error

P.S i dunno why the error says "CookingAcademy3.exe' , im playing Restaurant royale

any help will be much appreciated,im pretty far in the game and will not start new one

[Post New]by Eris87 on Jan 9, 15 10:40 AM
I downloaded this game on my laptop, but it keeps telling me to put the screen resolution to 1024 x 724. I did that and it still keeps telling me to change the resolution. Anyone know how to fix this?

[Post New]by zellery on Jan 28, 15 12:50 AM
I've played this game on my laptop, and it ran perfectly. I installed it on my desktop yesterday, and it worked fine til this morning. I turn the game on and it runs in fast forward. The customers eat fast, and my timer counts down fast when I'm trying to make a dish. I know this for a fact because not only can i not complete any dish except one or two with three stars suddenly, but because the spoon/ladle for Caramel Apples moves much quicker than it did yesterday. The game is unplayable right now because of this problem.

[Post New]by mshotstuff44 on Mar 19, 15 12:49 PM
I have been buying the money to play this game and this is the second time that it has deleted all my coins and money.......I was up to level 26......I paid for this game and I really expect for it to work correctly.......I cannot keep spending money just to get fake money to complete a level or even speed up preparation time

[Post New]by bobbzy44 on Jun 15, 15 7:47 PM
As others have already reported, I am also having problems with the fish taco daily challenge disappearing. This game has been out of over a year, why hasn’t there been an update to fix this yet?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 16, 15 9:05 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and apologize for the issues that players are seeing with this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

Tigrain, I'm sorry to hear that an access violation error message appears when trying to start this game. I'm going to include a help article below with hints that may help:

Access Violation

mshotstuff44, I'm sorry to hear that inventory is getting deleted. It may be helpful to contact our Customer Support Team. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

bobbzy44, it sounds like there is some trouble with the fish taco daily challenge. It looks like another player was able to find a workaround for this by keeping the game running on their computer. I'm going to include the thread below:

Fish tacos

In regards to the other issues presented in this thread, it is highly recommended to contact our Technical Support Team. They can help look into these issues for you.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 1:45:15 PM PST

Go to: