annetterider
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by annetterider on Aug 2, 14 1:23 AM
Seems to me that BF is now only interested in getting our money and if we have any problems it is..."to bad so sad we might get around to fixing them, we have the money hahahahaha". They haven't even responded to our cries for help they don't bloody care. I want my money back.

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by jobarny on Aug 3, 14 1:47 AM
Add me to the list of freezing problems. have to alt control delete to close the game then reopen to continue playing. this is the second game I have bought recently with problems. the other game won't even play at all. There is nothing wrong with my computer so please do something about the games we are paying for.

[Post New]by Katheryn52 on Aug 3, 14 9:13 PM
I played the trial game and it played ok then I purchased the game and started playing it and it freezes up.also things aren't showing up on the game please fix this game I really liked it. I want a refund on the game if its not going to work correctly!!!

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by bluejen on Aug 3, 14 11:00 PM
MaddiWolfe wrote:Re: Hall of Bridges - Find arrows - problem with getting the 15th arrow
-----------------------------------------

I had so much trouble with this - played 3 games straight to try and work out what was wrong. Hope is not a spoiler but you can't get the 15th arrow until you have put four tiles onto a stone tablet. And there's no way of cancelling or working your way around it, the tiles have to go onto the tablet.

I was originally trying to fix the tiles square on the stone and that didn't work.

Instead when I picked them up with the pointer and touch the stone with the tip of the pointer - that worked! Phew

So glad I persevered, it's a lovely game - nice ending

Hope this helps

Perfect!! Just barely put the tip of your cursor in, although now I can't find the 4th tile. Argh! Maddi. you are a treasure - I've done it! Thank you!!!

Edited on 08/03/2014 at 11:03:55 PM PST

[Post New]by Nightengale7_pa on Aug 6, 14 12:03 PM
I am having problem with the scene where you have to paint the painting with the paint and brushes, only the paint will not stay on the easel. I have tried all the positions I can try to get it to stay. Anyone else with this issue? I just started playing the game so it's in the beginning part of play. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. I have asked and sent a message to BFG only their advice never helps.

calabashbb
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by calabashbb on Aug 9, 14 8:00 AM
Having not read the tech problems before purchasing, I now realize what an error that was. I don't understand why the developer hasn't come through with a fix. I'd like BF to stand up and take responsibility for the issues and apply good customer service. Whether that means stand on the developer till they issue an updated version or refund their members with a free game code.

[Post New]by glitterbutterfly on Aug 12, 14 5:43 PM
I bought this when it came out but it ended up on the back burner for one reason or another.

I've not had any issues with freezing/access violations, but I completed the lens puzzle and didn't get the gold hand. Since this game came out nearly two months ago and the developers appear to be in no hurry to fix it, I'll email Big Fish for a refund.

[Post New]by klawhorne on Aug 13, 14 8:15 PM
I keep getting an access violation. It causes the game to freeze and then shut down. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it has persisted. Any ideas?

[Post New]by kp1946 on Aug 14, 14 2:14 PM
Ok, I love, love, love this game but I am so frustrated right now. First, the game kept freezing up on me. I did what was asked and printed out the instructions for " If a game is freezing up on you". I did everything on the list and still had it freeze up on me. I decided that I would just keep closing the game and then opening it again, closing and opening and closing and opening. Now, I was playing the game, just got the # IV and it froze again. When I opened it this time, the game didn't recognize me because some corruption issue. Now I have to start at the beginning of the game. REALLY?? When will this be fixed?

McFadden08
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by McFadden08 on Aug 16, 14 3:48 PM
what a shame..could have been a great game access violation every 5 minutes..too frustrating. Never had this problem before..will never buy from this developer again1! Please fix!!

Zhenya722
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by Zhenya722 on Aug 17, 14 8:27 AM
twoberry100 wrote:I'm having the same problems. Game keeps freezing. Tried all the "fixes", but to no avail

I am having the same issues with the game freezing and having to "control-alt-del" to exit the game. Am running Windows 8.1, all builds up to date. Maybe a fix will be coming our way?

[Post New]by carla504 on Aug 19, 14 1:51 AM
this game keeps crashing and giving me error messages. it also runs slow on certain parts of the game. Im pissed!

calabashbb
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by calabashbb on Aug 19, 14 6:39 AM
Still nothing has changed on the CE I purchased. However, I tried the SE demo and played completely throught it. Will eventually purchase, it's visuals are nicely done and good story line. Can't fathom why developer hasn't fixed this yet.

Loralia
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Loralia on Aug 21, 14 2:27 AM
Glitterbutterfly:

I, too, didn't get the gold hand and you cannot proceed without it. This is the 2nd game I've purchased in the last month that had issues. Abyss: Wraiths of Eden was another. Game coupons are well and fine but what if we want to actually PLAY and FINISH a game? Isn't that why we purchase them? It used to be that Bigfish took care of problems immediately, not just toss a game coupon at you if something didn't work. I understand the devs are the ones who create the games and then create fixes but shouldn't THEY care if there are problems? Does no one actually play these games first to make sure they function? Bigfish, when did the "bottom line" become more important than us, your loyal customers? I've been with you as a purchasing customer since 2008 (played many an online game before that) and I am becoming increasingly disappointed and frustrated in your ways of dealing with issues. If the devs don't come through, if customers are so unhappy that they are considering taking their purchasing power elsewhere, it's going to leave you in the cold. Isn't that something worth considering? Or do you think enough will stay anyway to make it worth while? Why have you not even responded in any way to address the issues raised here? It's certainly enough to make me reconsider my membership with you. You used to have top of the line customer service, maybe it's time you remembered who made you what you are today! Without us, there would be no Bigfish.

sionnach_dhu
Herring
Herring
305 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by sionnach_dhu on Aug 30, 14 12:59 PM
Add me to the list of people who have found the game unplayable. Black screen when I try to start the game, access violation error, none of the usual fixes work.
Given there are 6 pages of reports of similar issues in the tech thread, as well as quite a few regular posts, I've e-mailed and asked for a code to replace it with a different CE.
:-P

jordway
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jordway on Sep 2, 14 1:59 PM
Add me to the people who are saying the game is freezing. The demo ran fine, but I just started playing with the entire game downloaded and it has frozen three times in the last 30 minutes. There are technical problems with the game!

[Post New]by rhianna_56 on Sep 3, 14 9:16 PM
This game keeps freezing up and I have to restart my computer. This last time it totally deleted my game and I had to start a completely new game. I am giving up and removing this game and playing a different one.

xxybcc
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by xxybcc on Sep 8, 14 5:58 AM
I bought this game when it came out in July. Trial played fine, bought the game and couldn't even play! I am running windows 8. Now almost 2 months later I re-installed, thinking it is fixed, WRONG STILL UNPLAYABLE! Lots of unhappy fish with this one.

emaxil71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by emaxil71 on Sep 8, 14 2:32 PM
I also bought the game in July and the trial worked fine. Getting around to playing it now and it freezes or graphics are all screwed up. I have done everything it says to do, uninstall, reinstall, x4, updated graphics card etc. All my other games work fine. Just this one. I also would like a refund on this. I wish the developers would fix it as it seems like a great game. Oh, and by the way, I tried it on both my PC and my husbands. Didn't work on either one.

Edited on 09/08/2014 at 3:16:03 PM PST

alowan
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by alowan on Sep 13, 14 3:05 PM
Running on Win8.

During the demo, the game kept minimizing. When I clicked on the game icon in my taskbar, it came right back to where I was, only to repeat the process a few more times.

I'm going to put off buying the game until the freezing issues are fixed. It seems to me that the minimizing issue could wind up being the same freezing others have reported.

I've been a Game Club member for several years; since before the days when constant "sales" replaced what used to be excellent customer service.

And I think I shall flag my own post to make sure a Mod reads it, since there are so many gameplay issues in this thread that haven't been removed.

(Oops - I was led into a rant... but I'll leave it here. You never know; maybe it will do some good.)

The poor Mods are probably having to do the jobs of 3 or 4 people, since that's par for the course at companies that decide good, responsive customer service is too old fashioned. I guess that's what happens when they start hiring folks with MBAs, instead of people with, oh I dunno, actual experience in the front end of whatever business it is?

Go to: