SENIORS

petnut55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:SENIORS

[Post New]by petnut55 on Feb 4, 15 8:47 PM
By the way, it's great to see all of the midwestern USA folks in here! And all of you others too, lol!

[Post New]by Hatchman on Feb 7, 15 8:39 AM
I'm 65 from Valparaiso,Indiana

[Post New]by thingamajig on Feb 7, 15 2:05 PM
Hello all you wonderful people, (seniors and not)! I'm 57 (not far from 58) and I live just southeast of London, England, originally from Memphis, TN, I have been playing ART for a little over 3 months and am totally addicted. I play as Cynical (I'm an ex-prison officer, lol) code 1667 6884, feel free to add me if you like! Have fun everyone!

[Post New]by ladyrose52 on Mar 23, 15 7:19 AM
im 57 from australia

Mad48
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Mad48 on Mar 23, 15 8:11 AM
Hi Ladyrose52, I'm also from Austraia - good old sunny Queensland and I am 66.

[Post New]by chatandchew on Mar 23, 15 8:47 AM
I'm 64 from Pennsylvania

klm2395
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by klm2395 on Mar 23, 15 2:24 PM
56 from Nebraska

[Post New]by jgreeneyes723 on Mar 23, 15 6:38 PM
Hi! I'm in California and I am 69yrs. I love the game and enjoy talking to my neighbors from time to time. Anytime we get stuck on something, it's nice if some of you savvy ones help us out. Having lots of fun.

The New Girl

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Mar 23, 15 9:49 PM
61 going on 62 from Sunny Iowa. Enjoying my retirement age.

Martha112
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Martha112 on Mar 23, 15 10:48 PM
Nearly 62 and from GA. I've been playing since last summer.

[Post New]by ladyrose52 on Mar 24, 15 4:12 AM
hi mad48,im from sunny queensland too,been playing on and off for about a year now

fairday2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by fairday2 on Mar 25, 15 8:22 AM
59 from South Carolina. Almost 60! 2 more months.

Mad48
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Mad48 on Mar 25, 15 8:58 AM
ladyrose52 wrote:hi mad48,im from sunny queensland too,been playing on and off for about a year now

Hi Ladyrose, I think I have been playing for about a year as well although time seems to slip away with this game and as I spend about four months each year out of the country I seem to miss out on some things in the game.

It certainly is addictive though

[Post New]by grandmav22 on Mar 28, 15 3:27 PM
I am 69 and from Arkansas...
Love this game!

pdennis1416
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by pdennis1416 on Apr 12, 15 9:08 AM
Hi all and happy gaming,

I'm am 51 years young, with 5 brothers, 1 sister, my mom, 2 grown kids and a six year old grandson, and I am from Michigan.

Love ART, think I may need an intervention my social code is 1864 6356, if you want to add me; I am PKD in the game. I play everyday after work and as much as possible on the weekends (hence, the intervention).

Many, many thanks to Shirl, Oddly, and Chestnut (and anyone else I forgot because I am a blonde and have many blonde moments) for their wonderful tips, tricks er hints, and workarounds in this game.

[Post New]by scutterbotch44 on Apr 12, 15 12:58 PM
I am 71 and live in South Carolina, but was originally from Ohio. Retired here in 2003. I have been playing ART for a little over a year and Felix the fish sits on my modem watching me play. I am truly addicted to this game and totally enjoy it. I have GURU level in almost everything and am at Level 103. How are you are doing? and are you enjoying the Spring event? Mavella

Edited on 04/14/2015 at 7:09:40 PM PST

llb34
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by llb34 on Apr 12, 15 10:12 PM
I'm 65 from Ohio. Can someone give me a little help. I'm on level 50 and cannot seem to finish the gathering of pictures - I have 4. I also have the plane and can get into it but that's all. I know I have to complete the AES quest but how?! All I can do is visit the cities in the us and that's getting boring.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Apr 13, 15 2:43 PM
llb34 wrote:I'm 65 from Ohio. Can someone give me a little help. I'm on level 50 and cannot seem to finish the gathering of pictures - I have 4. I also have the plane and can get into it but that's all. I know I have to complete the AES quest but how?! All I can do is visit the cities in the us and that's getting boring.

Are you referring to the lost paintings? Which ones have you found? You need to find all the paintings before you can move on to other quests (for the airplane and for the AES).
If you have already found four paintings, you should know by now that they are found by completing the "Crest" collections (found in the purple "Crest" tab at the top right of your collections section).
You will find a full list of where to find the parts for all the Crest collections if you check out the threads at the top of this Forum page - go to the one "Helpful Links" and then click on "Crest collections".
When you get all the parts for each collectible, you need to click to collect the reward and then put the item together, When it is complete, click directly on the clue that pops up and that will take you to the place where you will find the painting.

[Post New]by OkieCarolAnn on Apr 13, 15 6:54 PM
Hi all,
I will be 60 yrs old in 2 weeks. Live in Oklahoma on Grand Lake with hubby. Just started this game last week, still learning how to play. Am enjoying it. Also play Midnight Castle.

[Post New]by Catz142 on Apr 13, 15 8:09 PM
I am 63 and am from New Zealand

Go to: