4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Aug 14, 14 2:16 PM
minesita wrote:
nwl43 wrote:Can't open Bonus chapter. Got a box telling me that all progress in main game would be lost. Tried several times, decided I would have to check yes in order to access the bonus. Now my main game progress has been erased and I still cannot play the bonus.

Hi,

This is something happened to me!

I replayed the game, and I needed to solve all the jigsaws first (there are pictures). The SG is having a detail of all collectibles (puzzle pieces) where to find them.

After that you have access to all the extras.

Good luck ,
M.

I did all the jigsaws and still could not play the bonus chapter. All my progress was also lost.

GimmeAHint
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by GimmeAHint on Aug 14, 14 6:44 PM
I was getting the same message when trying to enter the bonus game stating all progress would be lost. I went into options and changed my level from casual to advanced and it opened the bonus game for me. I also had all jigsaws completed before opening. Try resetting your skill level and see if that works.

I'm playing on a Mac with 10.9.4, fyi.

[Post New]by dtbennett on Aug 15, 14 1:49 PM
I downloaded the upgrade but am still having the same problem. I solved the puzzle to get the locket but there is a zoomed in image of an ottoman there now and I cannot grab the locket. Nothing I do will make it go away. I'm barely into the game and disappointed. I'm playing on a mac.

[Post New]by debi1973 on Aug 15, 14 2:19 PM
Play CE version of this game on PC. Now I am in the living room trying to solve gem puzzle with pink-yellow-blue-red-green combinations and as soon as I press the pink button I am told that I have the wrong combination. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game twice and have changed my user name anyone else having this problem?

volnole68
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by volnole68 on Aug 16, 14 5:26 PM
Despite 2 "fixes", still having problems with cursor freezing up. After forcing the game to close, I can play again for awhile and same things happen. Really getting old. Such a good game to have so many issues.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 17, 14 1:46 PM
Delorean01 wrote:I've downloaded the updated game several times on my Mac 10.7 and I still can't get past the cushion!!! What am I doing wrong? Somebody please tell me.....

dtbennett wrote:I downloaded the upgrade but am still having the same problem. I solved the puzzle to get the locket but there is a zoomed in image of an ottoman there now and I cannot grab the locket. Nothing I do will make it go away. I'm barely into the game and disappointed. I'm playing on a mac.

Did you start over after uninstalling and reinstalling the game? You need to start over under a new player name. Think of it like a new route in the game processing…if you are already stuck you cannot move forward, but if you start over you then can move forward by "going around" the stuck spot.

[Post New]by jwsqrd on Aug 17, 14 3:14 PM
kpglo wrote:Cant't retrieve embroidered picture. Picture is complete, can't add anything and appears to match to SG image. Can take the needle and threads but not apply to completed picture. I am playing on MAC OS X 10.8.5. Have made it relatively close to ending of main game…frustrating as I can not finish to even play the Bonus game.

Have the exact same issue. Very frustrating to get that close to the end of the game and not be able to complete it. I'm on a MacBook Air.

kathyph
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kathyph on Aug 17, 14 5:52 PM
Cannot access the bonus play. When I click on bonus I get a message saying I will lose all my play. I click okay and then the game freezes. I have to exit out of the game. Have tried this several times.

[Post New]by Cporter4480 on Aug 17, 14 6:23 PM
I am not at the poimt the the stone feather yet...im at the end of Chapter One, i cant give the child her mothers locket...just bought the game today..didnt thing there would be any glitches

roesbud
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

GAME WILL NOT INSTALL AT ALL

[Post New]by roesbud on Aug 19, 14 11:05 AM
I just started a discussion in the main forum. Please check it occasionally.

CAN'T INSTALL THE GAME AT ALL
I have well over 100 games. I have tried all the suggestions in FAQs and forum and have tried 4 times over 2 days. Demo worked fine.
In my case the game simply shuts down the installation process before it starts.
So I thought I'd start this thread so that we can see how many people have installation problems. If you are having installation problems, please post here as it doesn't seem like tech has posted anything but the automatic do this stuff response. I'm going to put this in the tech thread too. Hopefully we'll get this fixed.

xsupvr14
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by xsupvr14 on Aug 20, 14 1:55 PM
I downloaded the latest fix. However, when I got to the end of the game (after having played it about 5 times) and getting all the picture pieces I clicked on Bonus and nothing happened other than it locked up my computer. Not sure paying the Collectors Edition is worth paying the extra money if it doesn't give you a bonus game at the end.

SeaSirenFL
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by SeaSirenFL on Aug 20, 14 2:42 PM
Has there been any progress regarding the Mother's locket? I saw a posting dated 08/11/14 that it was being worked on and I can't proceed with the game because I can't give the locket to the little girl.

I'm hesitant about uninstalling and reinstalling the game because I saw someone else did that and it didn't work.

[Post New]by dtbennett on Aug 25, 14 11:44 AM
I'm playing the apple collecting mini game and it's not working. The scale will not show anything.

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by honest2 on Aug 28, 14 9:03 AM
"HINTS" is not working on my game. can go no further.

Edited on 08/28/2014 at 9:05:05 AM PST

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Sep 3, 14 9:32 PM
Can anyone tell me if the new build dated 22 August fixed the glitch with the HO where you assemble the lamp (where the third crescent was invisible and couldn't be taken)? I really like the game, but I'm not going to waste my money if there are still glitches.

Edit: Nope. That glitch is still there. I had some demo time left and DL'd the new build. BFG, when can we expect this to be corrected? I'd like to purchase this game, but obviously won't if I can't play it.

Edited on 09/03/2014 at 9:46:15 PM PST

Eyereen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Eyereen on Sep 4, 14 4:45 AM
LunaNik wrote:Can anyone tell me if the new build dated 22 August fixed the glitch with the HO where you assemble the lamp (where the third crescent was invisible and couldn't be taken)? I really like the game, but I'm not going to waste my money if there are still glitches.

Edit: Nope. That glitch is still there. I had some demo time left and DL'd the new build. BFG, when can we expect this to be corrected? I'd like to purchase this game, but obviously won't if I can't play it.

Trial time is over now after trying multiple times to get the last crescent...

I'm not buying this game unless I know for sure this glitch is fixed. Anybody out there with new information????

[Post New]by AvidGamePlayer on Sep 14, 14 1:31 AM
Have got the mother's locket to give to the girl, but can't give it to the officer or the girl. I pick it up and click on girl and....nothing. I give it to the officer and he doesn't recognize that I've got it. He keeps telling me to find it in the castle while he watches the girl. Very frustrating. I've done everything necessary to move to the next level, there's nothing left to do but give locket to the girl, and game won't let me do that. I'm stuck.

No Sound

[Post New]by LeisureGal on Sep 16, 14 4:11 PM
I got halfway thru the game & the sound went out. Tried closing, reopening app, rebooting computer. So tired of this. I refuse to create another profile. Any ideas?? When I first started the game, the mouse control was kinda jerky. Closed all open programs, & it improved a little. Now this. I think I'll ask for a refund. Too much $$ going down the tubes for this sort of thing to keep happening.

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by puckyjan on Sep 21, 14 7:07 PM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

[Post New]by wolf_hounds on Sep 30, 14 2:15 PM
wINDOW 7 pc. finished game with no issues. Wonderful game. But weird and stupid access to the Bonus game. if you open bonus game you loose all your gameplay and then the Bonus game locks itself so you can't play it DUH! The game resets to the opening screen. And no Bonus game. I hope you are giving the developer feed back.

I also hope you are giving all the people who are posting their issues feedback.

Go to: